Wish I could go back in time and stop Hitler

Prolapsed Anus

Prolapsed Anus

Nattycel gang
From making the mistakes he made so he could successfully take over the world. HEIL HITLER

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, ldar = cope, Amnesia and 5 others
= BROS

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Newguyaround, ldar = cope and Vitruvian
If he'd of done a better job, perhaps I wouldn't have been born into this shit earth

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and SikKunt
If he'd of done a better job, perhaps I wouldn't have been born into this shit earth
He wanted to breed Chads but the Jews stopped him so we can wageslave for them and be miserable servants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Newguyaround, currymax and 1 other person
#
He wanted to breed Chads but the Jews stopped him so we can wageslave for them and be miserable servants

Have you seen the nazi's they were bloody subhumans

• Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt
its impossible

Whoever killed hitler is my hero ☺☺☺

• +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus
#

Have you seen the nazi's they were bloody subhumans
Dude there was this Russian soldier who fought the germans at the battle of stalingrad and he said he was in awe of how handsome the german men were, even as they were killing his fellow comrades he couldnt help but admire how good looking they were.

Ill try to find a link or something

• +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus
Dude there was this Russian soldier who fought the germans at the battle of stalingrad and he said he was in awe of how handsome the german men were, even as they were killing his fellow comrades he couldnt help but admire how good looking they were.

I know where it comes from
the book is called "The first fag in Stalingrad"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Newguyaround, Prolapsed Anus and 1 other person

Gonna need a link to that cause looking at pics it's not looking good all the chad countries or countries with the most chads seems to be from the north atlantid side