Wish I didn't choke

xyukeeee

xyukeeee

Millimeters of bone, kilometers of success
I started talking to this one girl and I really like her. We texted often and went out together 2 times but never alone... Then I just stopped texting and she removed me. I genuinely don't know why I did this I was so dumb.

We started texting again 2 weeks ago and she told me that she really likes me but not in a relationship way (over?). But she still texts and wants to go outside with me (this time alone). I feel like she is playing me by kind of setting this boundary that she doesn't want a relationship and just keep me here and text me when she's bored.

Hate being average this would've never happened to me if I were good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
has she shown signs she is attracted to you in anyway? Have she ever looked at you in a way where you can tell she was 1) admiring you? Or 2) does the look she give you seem pretty neutral. If she gives the 1st look just make a move for the kiss what I like to do is tell them to kiss me on the cheek that breaks the touch barrier then say now on the lips. If its the 2nd look shes been giving you then you can still raise her intrest as she doesnt view you as subhuman. If she views you as subhuman stop wasting your time tell her to put you on her friends or get rid of her completely.

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee
has she shown signs she is attracted to you in anyway? Have she ever looked at you in a way where you can tell she was 1) admiring you? Or 2) does the look she give you seem pretty neutral. If she gives the 1st look just make a move for the kiss what I like to do is tell them to kiss me on the cheek that breaks the touch barrier then say now on the lips. If its the 2nd look shes been giving you then you can still raise her intrest as she doesnt view you as subhuman. If she views you as subhuman stop wasting your time tell her to put you on her friends or get rid of her completely.
Thank you. When we first started talking she smiled while looking at me but looked away when I looked back. But now she smiles even more when I look back and I smile too. But the think that makes me think is why she would give me all this signs but tell me she doesn't see us in a relationship together?

thats a good sign shows she is attracted to you. Fuck what she thinks your the man and the leader and thats what she expects. In a case like this where you meet her minimum attraction level you dont need to think blackpill anymore and need to have a redpill approach. Maintain masculine frame and show her your the man. Escalate physically when the time is right dont fucking wait ages shell think your pussy youve already waited enough. Go for the kill use my method when the time is right and enjoy :). And this 'Hate being average this would've never happened to me if I were good-looking' needs to change. Because women expect even chad to take action. the most they will do is rub against chads cock but he still needs to escalate. Stop talking about a relationshipto no high value man chases a relationship your showing her your lower value then her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xyukeeee
thats a good sign shows she is attracted to you. Fuck what she thinks your the man and the leader and thats what she expects. In a case like this where you meet her minimum attraction level you dont need to think blackpill anymore and need to have a redpill approach. Maintain masculine frame and show her your the man. Escalate physically when the time is right dont fucking wait ages shell think your pussy youve already waited enough. Go for the kill use my method when the time is right and enjoy :). And this 'Hate being average this would've never happened to me if I were good-looking' needs to change. Because women expect even chad to take action. the most they will do is rub against chads cock but he still needs to escalate. Stop talking about a relationshipto no high value man chases a relationship your showing her your lower value then her.
Thanks a lot needed this actually.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr