Wish I never fell for that pua scam when I was a kid

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
So fucking angry I started pua at 16 bro I'm 28 now I've been lifting for 11 years. Pua is a fucking scam bro the only thing that works is surgery and bodymaxxing.

Braces and retainer is super important as a kid for a symmetrical face. I never wore mine lol

Now that I've done surgery I feel way better but I still need more work done...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
So fucking angry I started pua at 16 bro I'm 28 now I've been lifting for 11 years. Pua is a fucking scam bro the only thing that works is surgery and bodymaxxing.

Braces and retainer is super important as a kid for a symmetrical face. I never wore mine lol

Has your hairline receded since 16? Have you lost your virginity?

The only thing that works is bonesmaxxxing
Heightmaxxxing is legit too

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Inject relaxin and gain 7,5 cm

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Only thing that works for height post puberty is leg lengthening.

Have you pulled any attractive girls without paying for them?

Nah none so far I have to facemax though I will be getting surgery done also probably will do leg lengthening later.

My body is pretty good right now.

I've fucked hot girls but I've had to pay for them girls only fuck their looksmatch in real life.

I got really depressed when I found out man I was so angry I wish I could've done something sooner.

Nah none so far I have to facemax though I will be getting surgery done also probably will do leg lengthening later.

My body is pretty good right now.

I've fucked hot girls but I've had to pay for them girls only fuck their looksmatch in real life.

I got really depressed when I found out man I was so angry I wish I could've done something sooner.
Surgery does not work the way you think.

From your username, your main problem is likely your phenotype and that is not fixable I am afraid.

From your username, your main problem is likely your phenotype and that is not fixable I am afraid.

Yeah it is pheno but my goals aren't unrealistic I'm just going for skinny Indian girls anyway

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

Bhai can you rate me I started a convo, ppl have treated me really badly and I want to know what I can do to fix it

Its over for you no girl ever felt attraction towards you

will braces in adulthood also have a good effect on symmetry?

Not sure I have a consult for that tho
I'm 16
how do I convince my parents to take me to an orthodontist without seeming narcy

they see no need for me to get braces

OP is full of shit. why larp in many ways, at least stick on 1 char ffs

If your body is ripped and you still get no bitches, you must be below average

If your body is ripped and you still get no bitches, you must be below average

Yeah I'm indian bro and my face is ugly also I'm a manlet so yeah lots of flaws

Users who are viewing this thread

Back