brutal
put rat poison in her food.

• +1
Reactions: Laplace
Having sister is like having no siblings at all except its even worse

• +1
Reactions: Laplace
Having sister is like having no siblings at all except its even worse
bro I hate to break it but I did a DNA test and I am 10% Jewish SO I GUESS I AM NOW A ZIONIST NOW
ILY Benjamin Netanyahu
np_file_202534.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422
can't help you without picture of your sister

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422
bro I hate to break it but I did a DNA test and I am 10% Jewish SO I GUESS I AM NOW A ZIONIST NOW
ILY Benjamin Netanyahu
np_file_202534.jpeg
Good! If you cant defeat the zionists join them. Recognizing you as a honorary Jew will be considered

Good! If you cant defeat the zionists join them. Recognizing you as a honorary Jew will be considered
No I AM LITERALLY JEWISH MY NIGGA (mom's side had a banker)

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 20422
sister gets ahold of way more of the family's resources
mom's the bread winner so the family is super gynocentric
my moms the bread winner too director of a biotech company my dad was a radiologist. i have a half white brother on my dad side and a full sister younger than me.

my dad left my half brother when he was five and my younger sister lives alone in Chicago after graduating from USC makes a lot of money straight outta college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and thereallegend
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, midlatinocel, Deleted member 20422 and 1 other person
Get rid of her.

my moms the bread winner too director of a biotech company my dad was a radiologist. i have a half white brother on my dad side and a full sister younger than me.

my dad left my half brother when he was five and my younger sister lives alone in Chicago after graduating from USC makes a lot of money straight outta college
What does she do

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
What does she do
she tells people what sample analyses to use etc. tells people what chemistry has to be done calculates data etc. she basically is a genius when it comes to this and it requires a very thorough knowledge of the chemistry subject to have this position

she has two PhDs one in organic and on in bio chemistry and she has a Masters as well from UCSD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and poopoohead
she tells people what sample analyses to use etc. tells people what chemistry has to be done calculates data etc. she basically is a genius when it comes to this and it requires a very thorough knowledge of the chemistry subject to have this position

she has two PhDs one in organic and on in bio chemistry and she has a Masters as well from UCSD.
she makes like 400k a year here in the United States a lot of fucking money bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and poopoohead
she makes like 400k a year here in the United States a lot of fucking money bro.
Damn swear to god some of the best careers are hidden from the publitc

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21077 and midlatinocel
Damn swear to god some of the best careers are hidden from the publitc
of course they are that's why they are 'lucrative' and pay so much

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 21077
:what::what::what:

@mizrahi_hater
Since discouvering the racist joker i learned from him to be as racist as possible, I have no energy nor a reason to hate on mizrahis nowadays, my ashkenazi race is full of traitor who believe in western values and lgbtq becouse the media tells them to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and midlatinocel
ILY Benjamin Netanyahu
np_file_202534.jpeg
I am 100% ashkenazi jewish

Ur sister is a bwc slut

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21077