Wish some people blackpilled me when i was 17

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
I wouldn't have joined the military and been on t the whole 11 years till now. I wouldn't have been an incel.

Fml lol

What pill where u on before? Redpill?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
What pill where u on before? Redpill?

Yeah I read that stupid crap game doesn't work lol. If I was blackpilled at 17 I could have grown 2 inches which is tall enough to fuck skinny ethnic girls regularly.

I would also be on roids the whole time so my face would be more dom

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
I wouldn't have joined the military and been on t the whole 11 years till now. I wouldn't have been an incel.

Fml lol
Surprised you would join the military and fight for muttland and the kikes. I only would fight for a country where I got tons of pussy super easily, so basically a giga chad might make me consider dying for a country as it gave me a lot. But interestingly, chads never join the military for the most part, mainly incels who are depressed and wanna go out in a bang vs suicide. Some legitimately have a sense of patriotism. I knew a few chadlites who joined the military. But I knew far more subhumans who joined the military.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 20368
Surprised you would join the military and fight for muttland and the kikes. I only would fight for a country where I got tons of pussy super easily, so basically a giga chad might make me consider dying for a country as it gave me a lot. But interestingly, chads never join the military for the most part, mainly incels who are depressed and wanna go out in a bang vs suicide. Some legitimately have a sense of patriotism. I knew a few chadlites who joined the military. But I knew far more subhumans who joined the military.

It was a mistake bro they don't like Indians in there jfl and no looksmaxxers

There is no ascension for indians.

Yeah I read that stupid crap game doesn't work lol. If I was blackpilled at 17 I could have grown 2 inches which is tall enough to fuck skinny ethnic girls regularly.

I would also be on roids the whole time so my face would be more dom
What is your guarantee that you will grow 2 inches anyway?

There is no ascension for indians.
maybe it's just cause I live in a liberal area but there are a lot of indian guys that do well in dating. However, they have big social circles so

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
maybe it's just cause I live in a liberal area but there are a lot of indian guys that do well in dating. However, they have big social circles so
Anybody can do well in dating because that is determined by many factors outside looks.

I am talking about attracting prime white women purely using your facial aesthetics. For that, you need a desirable phenotype. 99% of Indians, even the lighter skinned ones do not fulfil this criterion. In general, ethnics with good phenos are quite rare and you won't normally find them on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368 and Deleted member 20189

Which area you live in bro it's hell as an indian I'm not even gonna lie tbh