Wish we could see the type of guys women are fucking

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Just like your completely average girl. I wish we could see the actual guys they are fucking. I know that psl 3-4 chicks even have it super easy with Tinder obviously, but I wish that we could see the guys that they actually meet up with from Tinder and fuck. I feel like people are kind of overselling it when they are saying that these chicks are meeting up with actual chads. Anyone with a female friend who is average to below average, and if you have seen the type of guys she usually fucks, whats their psl?

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 245
tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 245
I wonder how many guys are trying to fuck and are fucking the girls I’m talking too.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Low psl girls wont get chads bro. Thats a false believe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, Hector, Kade and 5 others
What sort of guys are they fucking though? Like how high psl
Honestly 5-6 PSL men can get with them
Good looking men are way less common than good looking women (this changes after 25)

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Honestly 5-6 PSL men can get with them
Good looking men are way less common than good looking women (this changes after 25)
Damn are 2-3 PSL women fucking 6 psl men? Over

Average looking party goers

chad only fuck Stacy

Way way waaaay lower than u expected

I recall seeing this 8/10 chick on tinder & I was like “damn”. Then I coincidentally started dating her friend. To sum up learning lessons:

1. She drops like 4 points without make up
2. All they do is talk shit about the losers they are fucking with
3. They barely know shit about sex. Had to lecture them about why her date can’t even get it up smh

So ya sneak peek from the other side

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Hades
average girls sleep with average guys

79uUz9c

Here's one of them

lol @ psl autism

They barely know shit about sex. Had to lecture them about why her date can’t even get it up smh
women are legit brain dead when it comes to sex. they think guys actually can 100% control when they cum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ugly skinny girls get with Chadlite tops. Most of the time they're with a decent looking dude. Fat girls get with their orbiter army. Normal looking girls get with Chadlite or their looksmatch. Stacies go to Chad

Damn are 2-3 PSL women fucking 6 psl men? Over
No bro. 6psl men fuck 4-5psl women. 2-3psl women fuck 4-5psl men. Chad can fuck anybody, why would he drop so low and fuck 4psl women when he gets stacy

The types of women that are fucking outside of marriage should also be fucking their fathers to make up for all the wasted money and time they spent on raising them.

No bro. 6psl men fuck 4-5psl women. 2-3psl women fuck 4-5psl men. Chad can fuck anybody, why would he drop so low and fuck 4psl women when he gets stacy
Cope.

You all are coping. What's the % of population in ur city that is a chadlite? I honestly barely see chads or chadlites so forceably foids must sleep with average dudes too lol.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Cope.

You all are coping. What's the % of population in ur city that is a chadlite? I honestly barely see chads or chadlites so forceably foids must sleep with average dudes too lol.
I think you are right. Thered not enough 6psl men for all women

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII