witch parent/side of family determines phenotype

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
do you randomly get only one phenotype or is it a mixture of both or something else?

Ur phenotype can be anything as long as u have some ancestors that looked like it.
For example if your maternal grandpa is Nordic, Maternal grandma is Negroid, Paternal grandpa is Turanid, and Paternal grandma is Dinarid, you could look like anything from a Swede to a Greek, its all up to chance

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, WadlowMaxxing, aspieSavage and 1 other person
do you randomly get only one phenotype or is it a mixture of both or something else?
it's hella random my ancestory is mixed i am afghan and got blonde cousins with blue eyes my brothers got the greek pheno me the med pheno

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 9344
Witch

it's hella random my ancestory is mixed i am afghan and got blonde cousins with blue eyes my brothers got the greek pheno me the med pheno
jewcel for trying to normalize this amount of pheno mixture

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Both of your parents determine your phenotype. If you have a mixed phenotype (let's say Nordic x Sudanid) then obviously you'll look mixed. You parent's grandparents/ancestors will also play a role on how you'll look like to a certain extent as well.

Dunno, my mom is a peruvian latina, my father's a swedish mogger chad, I ended up being nordic chadlite.

The man your mom slept with behind your dad's back

Baba Yaga
wicked witch of the west
Maleficent
Elsa
Hermione granger
Ursula

One of these witches will determine your phenotype

LondonVille fuck off.