And yet all the fucking Chads are gymcelling 7 days a week

So how the fuck do you expect to compete you utter fucking retard

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hazed, iblamepheno1, fogdart and 24 others
It's water..
But everyone here who is a normie needs to gymmax , body halo goes a long way
You'll never become a Chad through surgeries but you can definitely have a top 0.01% with gym/roids.

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, MonoTBB, totalynotme and 2 others
Michael Yerger huh
IMG 3447

IMG 3448

IMG 3449

I mean. I don’t think we are competing for the same demographic bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, primqwe, tombradylover and 9 others
Chads play real sports (team sports with a ball) and don't lift iron bars in a basement-like facility and eat cottage cheese and canned tuna.
It is usually those kids that were the last ones to be picked into football team in high school that end up as gymcels.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Johnny_Sins, shewantsme and 19 others
Chads play real sports (team sports with a ball) and don't lift iron bars in a basement-like facility and eat cottage cheese and canned tuna.
It is usually those kids that were the last ones to be picked into football team in high school that end up as gymcels.
Delusional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, thebuffdon690, tombradylover and 6 others
Realistically they do both

Most sports require strength and conditioning, which is done in the gym

Guys who just lift weights are usually insanely robotic and unathletic. Whenever a gymcel joins my boxing gym, he gets annihilated and never comes back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Banderacell, curryascenderr and 10 others
if everyone works out then not working out will set you apart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, ryuken, hopecel and 2 others
if everyone works out then not working out will set you apart
Doesn't work like that

It's like saying if everyone was 6'6+, then 5'5 would set you apart

It wont

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hazed, AscendingHero, JL~ and 8 others
Realistically they do both

Most sports require strength and conditioning, which is done in the gym

Guys who just lift weights are usually insanely robotic and unathletic. Whenever a gymcel joins my boxing gym, he gets annihilated and never comes back

I know basketball players who say they don't lift weights and waterpolo players who say they use some specialized ropes to train, they don't lift weights.
I doubt football players do any weightlifting, and they are the most desirable athlethes with highest SMV in the world.
I agree that a gymcel (usually either manlets or if they have good height are just unathlethic nerds) gets annihilated at the boxing but don't confuse gymcels wtih naturally robust guys.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!
All the models have muscles a human can never have without doing hypertrophy work (try having a body like Chico if you are his height and do not train). People have their brains rotted from social media.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
as a man you need to be perfect

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: curryascenderr, primqwe and Marelago
Life is a joke that should not be taken too seriously

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Deleted member 47180
i’m going to do roids without going to the gym or training

Going to the gym is just too painful and stressful.

I naturally have a swimmer's frame, went to the gym for two years and it did nothing for me because I am still a 5'8 balding ltn manlet.

It just unnecessary torture and aging of the body...

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, hopecel and Ken
I know basketball players who say they don't lift weights and waterpolo players who say they use some specialized ropes to train, they don't lift weights.
I doubt football players do any weightlifting, and they are the most desirable athlethes with highest SMV in the world.
I agree that a gymcel (usually either manlets or if they have good height are just unathlethic nerds) gets annihilated at the boxing but don't confuse gymcels wtih naturally robust guys.

Athletes train for functionality and develop lean muscle mass in the process compared to majority of
mindless Gymrats who train for no other reason than to look bigger than everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Because even Chads get insecure about muh masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
genetics come in packages, they probably just do the bare minimum and still manage to get a good physique

why do u even care retard u literally in relationship why are u even here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Royal Marines and other elite forces just require harsh to insane amounts of bodyweight (calisthenics) and cardio (all terrains, all paces). I was shocked to learn this and expected more despite this example:

Those who do gymcell to get ready to get used to carrying 15kg every day can potentially have it not work in favour and go against them. I'd say an armed forces build lies somewhere in the middle between football and rugby player physiques.

All depends on your looks level and how you were raised. In turn, as curiosity and ambition will lead the way.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
Usually a good face and a good body go hand in hand. If you’re fat, that automatically ruins facial attractiveness even if you’re genetically attractive under all that fat. But there are some cases of guys with an attractive face but are extremely skinny and shitty posture. I think an attractive face won’t save them in every biome. Maybe in a winter climate, or somewhere indoors.. but in a beach environment like Miami, they want muscular chad>a skinny pretty boy.
So in many cases, an attractive face won’t always save you. Don’t neglect your physique just cause you have an attractive face. Ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Elvisandreaa, fogdart and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Do you know anything about athletic training? Weight lifting is part of it regularly jfl the copes here

People say it's all about the face but it's actually all about both the body and the face.

look at my new signature bhai

are you unironically implying that we can compete with Chads just by hitting the gym bro? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsrope:
Obviously not

But chads who mog everyone else in every way are sitting putting the time in and going to the gym. So why shouldn’t a normie who has no natural advantages?

And even if you are a chad, you’re just going to get outcompeted by another gymcelled chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, JL~ and hopecel
I don't get it

Destroying ur body and neurons in a gym 24/7 just to try to appeal to dumb bimbo whores who will cuck you with the first higher psl face they find is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and XtrovertNTnormalfag

It’s funny how no one even acknowledges you post on here cuz that’s how fucking irrelevant and unimportant you are, both on here and in real life

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
These "chads" only have time to workout because they are unemployed losers with fake influencer jobs #harshreality

they are unemployed losers
Niro

They are multimillionaires who get paid 6 figures to travel the world, eat the best food and fuck the hottest girls

But yeah, you're right. Nothing screams winner more than being a 9-5 office wagecuck on an average salary

@AscendingHero

2725558 EB6D0A3D 17DD 4AA8 A654 E7EA0DB6DFC4

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JL~, Crimson and 1 other person
Do you know anything about athletic training? Weight lifting is part of it regularly jfl the copes here

Obviously not

But chads who mog everyone else in every way are sitting putting the time in and going to the gym. So why shouldn’t a normie who has no natural advantages?

And even if you are a chad, you’re just going to get outcompeted by another gymcelled chad
:redpill::redpill::redpill:

when your entire life revolves around foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
@forevergymcelling what you think about this guy's Advice ? Usually see you making posts about Money
so just curious

Muh I know a few people

Must explain why college athletic training facilities are full of weights