With great knowledge comes great sorrow

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Autism and my non-neurotypical nature have set me apart from normies and everything else in life.

This gave me a unique, but destructive lens through which to view the world. This heightened emotional awareness means I feel everything deeply, and acutely, leaving me with a persistent sense of sadness

It's a terrible burden to carry, knowing too much too soon

My childhood was overshadowed by a premature understanding of the world's complexities, leaving my soul marked by a profound and relentless melancholy. This isn't a cry for sympathy but just a quick vent.

I shouldn't belike this in my early formative teen years. I shouldn't be writing these posts at 14. I should be playing sports with my friends, going to parties, etc.

This life truly is a curse.

"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, try2beme, romanstock and 3 others
Autism and my non-neurotypical nature have set me apart from normies and everything else in life.

This gave me a unique, but destructive lens through which to view the world. This heightened emotional awareness means I feel everything deeply, and acutely, leaving me with a persistent sense of sadness

It's a terrible burden to carry, knowing too much too soon

My childhood was overshadowed by a premature understanding of the world's complexities, leaving my soul marked by a profound and relentless melancholy. This isn't a cry for sympathy but just a quick vent.

I shouldn't belike this in my early formative teen years. I shouldn't be writing these posts at 14. I should be playing sports with my friends, going to parties, etc.

This life truly is a curse.

"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

View attachment 2955342
you aren’t knowledgeable or wise because if you were you would be successful

if you aren’t successful your knowledge has no tangible value so you know nothing of worth

tldr cope

you aren’t knowledgeable or wise because if you were you could be successful

if you aren’t successful your knowledge has no tangible value so you know nothing of worth

tldr cope
Lol dude i made 14k off of crypto and get straight a's. the thread isn't focused on that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: romanstock, nigkook and noobs
4128149 image 3

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, $ u b H u m a n, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
How aware are you of the jews?

you aren’t knowledgeable or wise because if you were you would be successful

tldr cope
that's level 1 thinking. nature limits and selects against those who are too overpowered to maintain equilibrium. it does this through mortality salience and anhedonia once you develop advanced sentience.

consider what actually motivates a high iq or capability person to the point of being successful. a belief that what they do matters. thus they cannot truly be wise for suffering under such delusions.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Im very high iq and very miserable type shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back