With heavy stubble/short beard, you look less Indian

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Pretty much every stereotypical “Pajeet” Indian is either clean shaven or just has a moustache.

In the West, majority of NT guys are now growing heavy stubble or short beards.

Indians look more Middle Eastern or Med (if they have lighter skin) when they grow full facial hair tbh. These lengths are good:

79F346F2 2C2C 43DD 8543 09948B53D9EB
E54F71F2 0087 464C 89AF D86D074CE65F

Don’t grow full, heavy beard though as that’s a looksmin for everyone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, MoroccanGoku and Deleted member 534

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, CursedOne and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5608 and 2 others
he is God Tier though, like top 0.1% of Indians.

It’s the equivalent of posting a pic of Jeremy Meeks to prove hairline doesn’t matter.
yeah okay thats true tbh. still don't agree with what you said

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608

''It’s the equivalent of posting a pic of Jeremy Meeks to prove hairline doesn’t matter.''

i meant this, i agree with what he said here. but i still don't think with a stubble or short beard you'll look less indian.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5608 and Deleted member 6488
''It’s the equivalent of posting a pic of Jeremy Meeks to prove hairline doesn’t matter.''

i meant this, i agree with what he said here. but i still don't think with a stubble or short beard you'll look less indian.
that's true and i agree with you :)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and DutchPrettyBoy
It makes u even more ethnic
s-c5382ba57a52502dadb0e9753d945e46d6263924.jpg
s-9e735e4e6007a39c44da6039e8a4b0037c6eb151.jpg
s-970ef1d0d7f591fe72c8efd26e04e445473f7e1e.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5131 and 4 others

How so? When you picture Pajeet do ever picture him with beard or stubble? It’s always clean shaven or stache

Beard might make him look more terrorist but that’s better than being pajeet.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It makes u even more ethnic
s-c5382ba57a52502dadb0e9753d945e46d6263924.jpg
s-9e735e4e6007a39c44da6039e8a4b0037c6eb151.jpg
s-970ef1d0d7f591fe72c8efd26e04e445473f7e1e.jpg
Yeah might make you look more ethnic (which you can’t escape regardles), as in maybe more terrorist, but it deffo takes you away from the typical South Indian Pajeet.

First 2 are pretty much moustache too, which I’m clearly against

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and inceletto
They look more middle eastern/med if they have more iranic dna tbh.

If an indian grows a beard they'll just look like your average sikh lol

Yeah might make you look more ethnic (which you can’t escape regardles), as in maybe more terrorist, but it deffo takes you away from the typical South Indian Pajeet.
if ur south indian just accept ur fate

How so? When you picture Pajeet do ever picture him with beard or stubble? It’s always clean shaven or stache

Beard might make him look more terrorist but that’s better than being pajeet.
yeah i agree, the moustache is shit and it should only stay within india. but when i look at this guy i would still think he lives in the slumbs of mumbai.

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
agreed again. it takes out the typical indian shit, but he's still indian and you'll see that from miles away.

if ur south indian just accept ur fate
What’s the point of this website then? If you’re ugly, accept it and don’t try to looksmax right?

What’s the point of this website then? If you’re ugly, accept it and don’t try to looksmax right?
No looksmax for south indian because they're boneless and so ethnic.I'd accept my fate

No looksmax for south indian because they're boneless and so ethnic.I'd accept my fate
This is a looksmax for pretty much all Indians

yeah i agree, the moustache is shit and it should only stay within india. but when i look at this guy i would still think he lives in the slumbs of mumbai.

View attachment 488293
1. That’s more a goatee, also a failo
2. Looks better than if he was clean shaven.

I can't grow stubble or a beard though

heavy beard makes u look like sikh lmao

Pretty much every stereotypical “Pajeet” Indian is either clean shaven or just has a moustache.

Indians look more Middle Eastern or Med (if they have lighter skin) when they grow full facial hair tbh. These lengths are good:

View attachment 488243View attachment 488247

But I like looking Indian…

The only way to look less curry is to
1. not be curry (best)
2. not be recessed subhuman (good enough)

Most Indians have round bloated faces or just shit phenotypes so a beard looks gross.

Also in the West beards/heavy stuble in brown people = terrorist paki or dirty unkempt refugee.

Stick to clean shaven , unless you whitemax and have the jaw first then you can have light stubble .

Paki child groomers.

Huddersfield grooming trial 20 comp

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl
Most Indians have round bloated faces or just shit phenotypes so a beard looks gross.

Also in the West beards/heavy stuble in brown people = terrorist paki or dirty unkempt refugee.

Stick to clean shaven , unless you whitemax and have the jaw first then you can have light stubble .

Paki child groomers.

View attachment 489090
I feel like beards and stubble is quite overrated ngl

tbh you need a good bones and that’s it imo

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Paki child groomers.

View attachment 489090
These guys all legit have criminal physiognomy

you just look at them and know they are criminals

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
i dunno, every pajeet i met had a beard or moustache none were clean shaven

True just look at Hasnain lehri.

Attachments

• hasnain-lehri-2-819x1024.jpg
    hasnain-lehri-2-819x1024.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 78
  • one-sided-love-is-not-beautiful-it-s-self-torture-1588074198-1492.jpeg
    one-sided-love-is-not-beautiful-it-s-self-torture-1588074198-1492.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 91