With my comical forward growth, Should I model maxx for good earnings?

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
Title
E154D3F3 7462 41DB 960C 2BF5A9DF3DC2
BA9D6F6B 9E55 4834 91FC 52311CEC171A
I would skinny max, haircutmaxx and i feel like i could do decently

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, pizza, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
yes

• +1
Reactions: pizza
is that @ArvidGustavsson 's younger brother?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695

mogged

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 11963, Lmao and 11 others
What are u doing in this forum pretty boy? delete ur account and slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bernanddrago and Deleted member 6695
I thought u were ugly

• Woah
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, pizza and volcelfatcel
I have autism and schizofrenia
Serious? Brootal, you look traditional pretty boy nothing robust or anything but definitely tiktok worthy start ur own tiktok and slay regardless of autism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 3573, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I

I still am in the womans eyes
Young man, you need to develop some good 'ole narcissism(apart from that present in this thread). I don't know if you're sure of yourself, but learn to be. If you look, walk and talk confident you're set

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 6695
Serious? Brootal, you look traditional pretty boy nothing robust or anything but definitely tiktok worthy start ur own tiktok and slay regardless of autism
Tik tok maxxing is not that easy to slay on
And I dont have autism, i am just really stupid, i probably have schizofrenia though.
I have a height complex which ruins all my experiences with girls, i got it when i was quite short for my age but i am average now and still affected by it :/

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Young man, you need to develop some good 'ole narcissism(apart from that present in this thread). I don't know if you're sure of yourself, but learn to be. If you look, walk and talk confident you're set
I do indeed, I put these girls on pedastools like an idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Growth Plate and Carolus
Tik tok maxxing is not that easy to slay on
And I dont have autism, i am just really stupid, i probably have schizofrenia though.
I have a height complex which ruins all my experiences with girls, i got it when i was quite short for my age but i am average now and still affected by it :/
I mean u probably won't be 6ft or anything since you last said you were 5'8 or some shit but you can prob fraud 5'9 or something with shoes and posture.

• JFL
Narcy pill is legit, I walk with arrogance when I go outside now, framemogging and skullmogging jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Carolus
I do indeed, I put these girls on pedastools like an idiot
Well, usually you need to be crushed by your oneitis to stop putting girls on a pedestal, but don't do it. Focus on building your character and plan for your future

• Love it
Narcy pill is legit, I walk with arrogance when I go outside now, framemogging and skullmogging jfl.
True. You don't even need to look that arrogant, just literally be sure in yourself, be calm and collected and know how to handle any conflict/situation and people will respect you. No one is sure of themselves today, and they can barely fraud it either. If you are, they feel mogged and respect you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and volcelfatcel
I mean u probably won't be 6ft or anything since you last said you were 5'8 or some shit but you can prob fraud 5'9 or something with shoes and posture.
Thats a big cope, I am a late bloomer by atleast a year. My projected height is 6’1

• JFL
True. You don't even need to look that arrogant, just literally be sure in yourself, be calm and collected and know how to handle any conflict/situation and people will respect you. No one is sure of themselves today, and they can barely fraud it either. If you are, they feel mogged and respect you.
I have started becoming narcy ever since I have started losing weight, got really good bones and I have a wide as fuck frame. I go outside and just walk with utter confidence, zero fucks given. I'll probably have a fuck ton of narcy tendencies once I'm done tbh during September or July with leaning out.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus and Deleted member 6695
Thats a big cope, I am a late bloomer by atleast a year. My projected height is 6’1
Pray to gandy that's ur final height and genetics are on ur side really all I have to say my projected height was 5'6 I'm 5'10 and still growing jfl.

• +1
Pray to gandy that's ur final height and genetics are on ur side really all I have to say my projected height was 5'6 I'm 5'10 and still growing jfl.
Several height predictions guess my height as 6’1 even at the doctors
All glory to Yahweh

• JFL
Several height predictions guess my height as 6’1 even at the doctors
All glory to Yahweh
Pray to gandy as much as you can, some manlet pretty boy used to mog me since I was 5'5-5'6 before 2020, he is like 5'7 he stopped growing in 8th grade and now I mog him back to lucifer since I'm 5'10

• +1
Praying to gandy is blasphemy and dumb

• JFL
C
Pray to gandy as much as you can, some manlet pretty boy used to mog me since I was 5'5-5'6 before 2020, he is like 5'7 he stopped growing in 8th grade and now I mog him back to lucifer since I'm 5'10
Same has happend to me
My puberty is still at peak growth

C

Same has happend to me
My puberty is still at peak growth
I'm 16 still but way too much shit happened for me last year went from no hair to being hairy as fuck, brow ridge grew, height increased, I'm still not done since my xray doesn't have my plates closed.

• Love it
Nigga looking like a golden retriever no cap

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Tyronecell, jellyfish101 and 5 others
yes,but your 3/4 pic looks like your dont have zygos and your mouth is small (maybe it just angle fraud)

• +1
yes,but your 3/4 pic looks like your dont have zygos and your mouth is small (maybe it just angle fraud)
Lips are small
And i am just giga bloated I have some zygos

• +1
Lips are small
And i am just giga bloated I have some zygos
a maxillary expander would give you bigger lips and a better fwhr would also make you look more masc

• Love it
a maxillary expander would give you bigger lips and a better fwhr would also make you look more masc
Hard to get my parents approve such a thing, unless health complications would arise without having it

just make sure to always look to the side when talking to them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and pizza
Hard to get my parents approve such a thing, unless health complications would arise without having it
luck that you have all this foward growth imagine if you were really ugly with parents like these you would never ascend

luck that you have all this foward growth imagine if you were really ugly with parents like these you would never ascend
I'm pretty lucky I suffer from smallish lips like him, but my palate is very wide, like my entire face is wide. And I have good amount of forward growth, I'll probably look up some way to make them better naturally resort to botox last.

Last edited:
I'm pretty lucky I suffer from smallish lips like him, but my palate is very wide, like my entire face is wide. And I have good amount of forward growth, I'll probably look up some way to make them better naturally resort to botox last.
wtf cause small lips with wide palate?pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and volcelfatcel
wtf cause small lips with wide palate?pheno?
No fucking idea my lips are small for some reason but I have almost all my teeth straight, wide as fuck face just small lips not mouth. Could be pheno tbh

No fucking idea my lips are small for some reason but I have almost all my teeth straight, wide as fuck face just small lips not mouth. Could be pheno tbh
and you fwhr?

• +1
No idea I don't measure shit but I have been rated to have a wide face. My lips are the only thing that are small for some reason.
and you fwhr?

• +1
What are u doing in this forum pretty boy? delete ur account and slay.
Slaying is for subhumans. Real chads get their dopamine rushes by mogging.

• JFL