With the death of my father, my life has become oddly chill

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Don't get me wrong, I am not at all happy he has passed, but now he's "dead", I don't get phonecalls no more. My life has become chill oddly so. I now sit on so much money I won't have to work for the next 30 years doing jackshit whatever I want.

I'm still gonna graduate uni coz I made him a promise and I wanna deliver on it but still now my life has become oddly chill. It's definitely weird

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, n9wiff, Sny and 7 others
wow man why you so lucky

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Don't get me wrong, I am not at all happy he has passed, but now he's "dead", I don't get phonecalls no more. My life has become chill oddly so. I now sit on so much money I won't have to work for the next 30 years doing jackshit whatever I want.

I'm still gonna graduate uni coz I made him a promise and I wanna deliver on it but still now my life has become oddly chill. It's definitely weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, slavicpsycho, Kamui and 4 others
May he rest in peace

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, dimorphism, Mak-feen99 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and Infinite
You probably still aren't on terms with it. RIP and I wish you luck, don't do any stupid shit with the inheritance and make him proud.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and WeiWei
Thats why you make bbc posts, you dissapointed fuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
nah I'd rather he was still alive but cant resurrect him sadly
didn't you call this shit lifefuel nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Kamui
didn't you call this shit lifefuel nigga
Dude that was like 1 or 2 months before I realized how much i didn't mean it. In retrospect I thoroughly regret making that post, it was asinine.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
dat nigga died? i remember he had heart attack or sumething

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
humans can burn out so fast
What fucks me up even more is that the oncologist said with treatment on average people live for up to 3 years. He passed within 2 months. Wtf. He did receive all the treatment in accordance with the programme set up by his doctor.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
RIP

• +1
sheit may he rip n chit. I am glad he left you with a big inheritance !

• +1
Damn bro good for you

Still you lost your father may he rest in peace

• +1
Still you lost your father may he rest in peace
Thanks. I had my schizo brother locked up in the psych ward for 3 months heavily sedated by Haloperidol. He'll be rotting for a looong time. If this faggot hadn't stressed out my father for like 10 years, he would still be alive.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet_
Thanks. I had my schizo brother locked up in the psych ward for 3 months heavily sedated by Haloperidol. He'll be rotting for a looong time. If this faggot hadn't stressed out my father for like 10 years, he would still be alive.
I feel bad for people with shitty family members, makes life 10x more torturous for no reason.

• +1
fek how much did he leave u nigguh !

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Rest in piss old fart