Gaygymmaxx

Evil Manlet. Malicious.
real

@try2beme
@slavicpsycho
@AustinCutler

and @WhoTookVendetta

your look is:

short prettyboy, above 5.25 psl with feminine traits, htn overall and unique look

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Donkeyballs, try2beme and 2 others
real

@try2beme
@slavicpsycho
@AustinCutler

and @WhoTookVendetta

your look is:

short prettyboy, above 5.25 psl with feminine traits, htn overall and unique look
right but not short :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and Gaygymmaxx
Sept 12 2007

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
Sept 12 2007
very talkative and quite expressive

pretty NT, and outgoing

NT is high, social life is good, but anxiety holds you back, you have quite a few friends and get along with people easily

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
very talkative and quite expressive

pretty NT, and outgoing

NT is high, social life is good, but anxiety holds you back, you have quite a few friends and get along with people easily
True i get so much anxiety around foids even if i know theyre into me

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
very good looking with heavily masc leaning looks and masc/loner personality

pretty quiet or stoic despite being popular and liked

not too many friends, but could have more because good looking and pretty charismatic

Last edited:
extremely anxious and neurotic, high iq but non NT

not NT at all, maybe looked at weird in public, like a freak

very autisitc so i doubt many friends, and social anxiety as well as generalized anxiety and high inhib

• Hmm...
Reactions: goo25
extremely anxious and neurotic, high iq but non NT

not NT at all, maybe looked at weird in public, like a freak

very autisitc so i doubt many friends, and social anxiety as well as generalized anxiety and high inhib
not much
anxious and High inhib yes as long as quite high iq but i can fake NTness and not looked weird in public

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
not much
anxious and High inhib yes as long as quite high iq but i can fake NTness and not looked weird in public
u didnt give year fag i tried my best :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: goo25
bump this is 10x easier than appearance tbh

05/26/2006
nt is just about 90/100

very talktative, quite confident and a bit arrogant, holds their own ground, skilled at communication, and looks are solid

a bit too aggresive, maybe its offputting, but you are doing well socially id have to infer, probably gets hoes

( and uses normie language fluently)

very passive and anxious person, social anxiety is pretty high but you do usually hold your ground and have some ego

especially intellectually you think ur hot shit, iq is pretty high,

social and generalized anxiety, irritable, and moderately unlikable

NT, 15/100, not great, few friends and not social

( very kind and compassionate, but pushover)

real

@try2beme
@slavicpsycho
@AustinCutler

and @WhoTookVendetta

your look is:

Im not a prettyboy i wish i were

very passive and anxious person, social anxiety is pretty high but you do usually hold your ground and have some ego

especially intellectually you think ur hot shit, iq is pretty high,

social and generalized anxiety, irritable, and moderately unlikable

NT, 15/100, not great, few friends and not social

( very kind and compassionate, but pushover)
bang on mate

27/11/2005
Extremely emotional and neurotic person with addiction problems and likely very non NT and severe social anxiety, high iq and overanalyzes in public, extremely apprehensive and high inhib

Social life is bad.

Nt is 8/100, perhaps doesn't even like getting on the phone, severe anxiety

• Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Extremely emotional and neurotic person with addiction problems and likely very non NT and severe social anxiety, high iq and overanalyzes in public, extremely apprehensive and high inhib

Social life is bad.

Nt is 8/100, perhaps doesn't even like getting on the phone, severe anxiety
ok but what is NT?

2006 August 10th
Probably black or acts black

Uses very much NT normie lingo, holds their own and is quite confident, not very talkative, perhaps the stoic type, but not a loser by any means

Egotistical, proud and somewhat arrogant, a bit of a crashout and has a drastic life

Holds their own ground, has some social power, and is pretty NT

NT: 80/100, alpha demeanor, not chatty, but not no bitch.

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman
Sept 12 2007
this nigga barely older than halo 3
Santa Claus What GIF by Freeform

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, african_subhuman and Gaygymmaxx
24/02/2007
Thug money vibes

Pretty social, and a good person, but a pushover at times

Generally holds their ground

NT is 75/100

And iq is 115ish

• Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs
12/07/2001
MM/DD/YY

im a 3 and 9

12/07/2001
MM/DD/YY
Extremely non NT and autistic

Iq is 135 or higher if tested

Very analytical and can break down concepts in your head, over analyzes socially

High intellectual ego and main character complex, maybe God complex, feminine leaning appearance and likely short

Maybe you hide the crazy, but I doubt it

NT - 5/100

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
  • +1
Reactions: Toddricus
Extremely non NT and autistic
on .org so i cant really refute that
Iq is 135 or higher if tested
doubt. teachers and peers have said that i always had potential, however
Very analytical and can break down concepts in your head, over analyzes socially
true
High intellectual ego and main character complex, maybe God complex, feminine leaning appearance and likely short
been told i think im better than everyone. was a prettyboy in my youth. 5'11"
Maybe you hide the crazy, but I doubt it
No
NT - 5/100
see first answer
brutal analysis.

• JFL
on .org so i cant really refute that

doubt. teachers and peers have said that i always had potential, however

true

been told i think im better than everyone. was a prettyboy in my youth. 5'11"

No

see first answer
brutal analysis.
Lmao

Very neurotic emotionally and gives in to urges, people see you as an evil genius and are offputting socially as well

But also addictive and prone to laziness, doesn't follow through.

Anger issues. Irritable at home with family

Probably black or acts black

Uses very much NT normie lingo, holds their own and is quite confident, not very talkative, perhaps the stoic type, but not a loser by any means

Egotistical, proud and somewhat arrogant, a bit of a crashout and has a drastic life

Holds their own ground, has some social power, and is pretty NT

NT: 80/100, alpha demeanor, not chatty, but not no bitch.
You got most of it right except the black part, maybe more "latino or ghetto" since im hispanic, also i guess you could argue that i am not NT, but i am perceived as one. Tbh i always felt i had a very primitive and weak range of emotions, so since i was a kid i learnt to just read people and understand how to respond verbally and no verbally, i have to admit, as a child, seeing people crying because of losing closer relatives was weird to me, i even thought it was a manipulation technique to make people feel bad for them.

When i get too close to people (girlfriend or close friends) sometimes my mask kind of "slips" and they get a bit weirded out by certain things i say, it only has happened very few times in my life when i thought i could maybe just be the real me with someone, which i understand can't happen, i did it mostly to see how would i be perceived if i didn't mask in front of them.

The things i enjoy the most are reading, watching the TV, have sex/hook up and studying, of course that is not what i show to my social circle, that's why i play rugby, go to clubs, do car races and do other NT stuff, i even use a big amount of my money in clothing i know i dont give a shit about. I camouflage myself really good, im not autistic by any means since i really dont have problems with masking and im not anxious, and if i happen to be one, i would probably be catalogued as high functioning, the few times i've been in the psychologist were because i used to engage in a lot of fights when i was around 15, and i never got classified with any mental or personality disorder, i lied during my sessions but you can't lie about being aspie, so i doubt im one, if anything i would probably be more inclined to say i could be diagnosed with primary psychopathy, im not sure tho because i think i can understand very well how people feel discounting the empiric and definition of those emotions part, for example when my mother got cancer i had a constant bad feeling in my stomach and my throat felt tight.

The quiet part you got it right, althought i am very possesive and dominating, usually leading the groups i am in or taking charge of my romantic relationships. I consider myself a very radical nihilistic person, and i often take a very individualistic approach in my life, i think i may just use that philosophical movement to justify my lack of interest in anyone feelings.

Sorry for the long text, i just felt a bit creative and i guess this is the only place i can open up without risking myself to get exposed as a weirdo, i really hope human consciusness never existed.

• +1
You got most of it right except the black part, maybe more "latino or ghetto" since im hispanic, also i guess you could argue that i am not NT, but i am perceived as one. Tbh i always felt i had a very primitive and weak range of emotions, so since i was a kid i learnt to just read people and understand how to respond verbally and no verbally, i have to admit, as a child, seeing people crying because of losing closer relatives was weird to me, i even thought it was a manipulation technique to make people feel bad for them.

When i get too close to people (girlfriend or close friends) sometimes my mask kind of "slips" and they get a bit weirded out by certain things i say, it only has happened very few times in my life when i thought i could maybe just be the real me with someone, which i understand can't happen, i did it mostly to see how would i be perceived if i didn't mask in front of them.

The things i enjoy the most are reading, watching the TV, have sex/hook up and studying, of course that is not what i show to my social circle, that's why i play rugby, go to clubs, do car races and do other NT stuff, i even use a big amount of my money in clothing i know i dont give a shit about. I camouflage myself really good, im not autistic by any means since i really dont have problems with masking and im not anxious, and if i happen to be one, i would probably be catalogued as high functioning, the few times i've been in the psychologist were because i used to engage in a lot of fights when i was around 15, and i never got classified with any mental or personality disorder, i lied during my sessions but you can't lie about being aspie, so i doubt im one, if anything i would probably be more inclined to say i could be diagnosed with primary psychopathy, im not sure tho because i think i can understand very well how people feel discounting the empiric and definition of those emotions part, for example when my mother got cancer i had a constant bad feeling in my stomach and my throat felt tight.

The quiet part you got it right, althought i am very possesive and dominating, usually leading the groups i am in or taking charge of my romantic relationships. I consider myself a very radical nihilistic person, and i often take a very individualistic approach in my life, i think i may just use that philosophical movement to justify my lack of interest in anyone feelings.

Sorry for the long text, i just felt a bit creative and i guess this is the only place i can open up without risking myself to get exposed as a weirdo, i really hope human consciusness never existed.

Reduces to 1.

Alone, alpha, anger, and autistic

The first number, the one who leads

Sounds about right

Very nt or talkative and religious parents and spiritually idealistic

Problem with addiction and adhd is likely, emotional and somewhat neurotic with anger issues, irritable in the morning

But also passionate and vibrant personality

Probably High literary understanding in grade school

And sometimes you have childish energy and get carried away in the event or the fun

NT, 75-80/100

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toddricus
June 15 2005

• +1
Very nt or talkative and religious parents and spiritually idealistic

Problem with addiction and adhd is likely, emotional and somewhat neurotic with anger issues, irritable in the morning

But also passionate and vibrant personality

Probably High literary understanding in grade school

And sometimes you have childish energy and get carried away in the event or the fun

NT, 75-80/100
Valid!

June 15 2005
Nigga I gave you a reading before

Stand up guy though, kind and understanding 😍

(And looks are good, above average and high sex drive, htn roughly and masculine leaning appearance with dimorphic traits, high T)

real

@try2beme
@slavicpsycho
@AustinCutler

and @WhoTookVendetta

your look is:

. :eek: