Within seconds a women will chose to have sex with you or not

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I was talking to my light skin friend and we were talking during dessert about the red pill. So she asked me what I meant when I say " she don't love you its just your turn". That is where I explained to her the black pill and some of the theories that have been developed. SHE fucking confirmed that the black pills look theory is LEGIT. Blackpill looks theory is how women choose what guys she will have sex with. She told me the way she analyzed if she will fuck a guy is on the following three things. The main preselection criteria are phenotype the other two there is some leeway

She said that within seconds she will decide if she has sex with a guy based on if shes matches her racial preference, how he does in bed, and how good are his genes to pass on to my offsprings if I were to have kids with him

Breakdown of what she means

1) Phenotype Pill- Comes First!!!! ( Racial preference in selecting a mate)
2) FRAME(MUSCLE) & HEIGHT PILL/ DICK PILL - How well she feels like the guy will be dominant in bed
3) FACE PILL(BONE & HARMONY) - Your face is your genetic blueprint screening. A good face means a higher chance of healthier and strong offsprings compared to
an ugly face which will produce unhealthy and weak offsprings

No matter what you have to pass a women Phenotype preference and then pass her frame screening or face screening and she will fuck you.

DOM SLAYERS- Combination of passing the phenotype pill and the frame and height pill: SEX

PRETTY BOY SLAYERS- Combination of passing the PHENOTYPE pill and FACE pill: SEX

NOT MY TYPE- Failed to pass the PHENOTYPE pill but still can see you as attractive to other women - passed FRAME OR FACE PILL or even both- STILL NO as phenotype pill rules: NO SEX

NORMIE- Passed PHENOTYPE Pill but did not pass FRAME or FACE Pill- THis is why you see white incels who look average as fuck- typical nice guy: NO SEX

UGLY- Failed PHENOTYPE PIll, failed FRAME & FACE PILL: NO SEX

@cocainecowboy , @Alarico8 thoughts

@PrettyBoyMaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3328 and 5 others
1st

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 3328, Titbot and 1 other person
why does this sound like a basement tales story and you were actually just talking to your reflection in the mirror? :unsure:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Titbot and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Petsmart
why does this sound like a basement tales story and you were actually just talking to your reflection in the mirror? :unsure:
dude how is this a basement story if I were gonna make it a basement story then I would not include the pheno pill believe what you want man

Man it’s so over. I look at a girl and she gave the pity incel cringe smile. I thought she was not slutty etc then I saw her on tinder it’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and Mr manlet
dude how is this a basement story if I were gonna make it a basement story then I would not include the pheno pill believe what you want man
ok bro i believe you

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Man it’s so over. I look at a girl and she gave the pity incel cringe smile. I thought she was not slutty etc then I saw her on tinder it’s over.
you probably failed what I mentioned somewhere

GROUNDBREAKING DISCOVERY: WOMEN LIKE GOOD-LOOKING WHITE GUYS. NEXT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, onnysk, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
I was talking to my light skin friend and we were talking during dessert about the red pill. So she asked me what I meant when I say " she don't love you its just your turn". That is where I explained to her the black pill and some of the theories that have been developed. SHE fucking confirmed that the black pills look theory is LEGIT. Blackpill looks theory is how women choose what guys she will have sex with. She told me the way she analyzed if she will fuck a guy is on the following three things. The main preselection criteria are phenotype the other two there is some leeway

She said that within seconds she will decide if she has sex with a guy based on if shes matches her racial preference, how he does in bed, and how good are his genes to pass on to my offsprings if I were to have kids with him

2) FRAME(MUSCLE) & HEIGHT PILL/ DICK PILL - How well she feels like the guy will be dominant in bed
3) FACE PILL(BONE & HARMONY) - Your face is your genetic blueprint screening. A good face means a higher chance of healthier and strong offsprings compared to

No matter what you have to pass a women Phenotype preference and then pass her frame screening or face screening and she will fuck you.

DOM SLAYERS- Combination of passing the phenotype pill and the frame and height pill: SEX

PRETTY BOY SLAYERS- Combination of passing the PHENOTYPE pill and FACE pill: SEX

NOT MY TYPE- Failed to pass the PHENOTYPE pill but still can see you as attractive to other women - passed FRAME OR FACE PILL or even both- STILL NO as phenotype pill rules: NO SEX

NORMIE- Passed PHENOTYPE Pill but did not pass FRAME or FACE Pill- THis is why you see white incels who look average as fuck- typical nice guy: NO SEX

The criteria is a little rigid but you're right in spirit

I believe you but you fail the 2nd screening (body, height) so does she mean at least 2 out of 3 or all of them?

The criteria is a little rigid but you're right in spirit
Can you explain rigid. Girl choose the best mates to fuck with right. There is no rigidity this is it I believe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Looks like shekels

I believe you but you fail the 2nd screening (body, height) so does she mean at least 2 out of 3 or all of them?
you have to pass 1 no matter what
and pass the 2nd one or the 3rd one

so you're really gonna believe what a woman says on how she chooses who to fuck JFL

rule N1 : never listen to what women say when it comes to sex

also jfl at discussing black pill with a foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs, Aesthetic and onnysk
Can you explain rigid. Girl choose the best mates to fuck with right. There is no rigidity this is it I believe
Eg you can be white and ugly

you have to pass 1 no matter what
and pass the 2nd one or the 3rd one
North Atlantid is good?

I'm

8/10 pheno
2/10 2nd phase
6.5/10 3rd phase

so you're really gonna believe what a woman says on how she chooses who to fuck JFL

rule N1 : never listen to what women say when it comes to sex
This makes sense tho without coping how many times have you heard hes attractive but not my type
Eg you can be white and ugly
Then no sex because you failed the other two criterias
North Atlantid is good?

I'm

8/10 pheno
2/10 2nd phase
6.5/10 3rd phase
That depends on the girl she chooses what racial preference she finds attractive. you can be white with a bad phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
take the negroid pill

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
looks semi legit

but the entire point is this is not a conscious process with women. they dont even understand it themselves in a way. you either have it or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
"It's just your turn" is a phrase adopted by the REDpill community.

Stack your pills correctly son.

I bet you think you came up with this theory too

looks semi legit

but the entire point is this is not a conscious process with women. they dont even understand it themselves in a way. you either have it or not
Yes its subconcious, the analysis happens within seconds
I bet you think you came up with this theory too
I came up with based on what she said

whaat if you pass all of them?

It’s called the looks threshold

And it’s actually only the first step

She still may not even fuck you after you’ve passed it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2426, Aesthetic and 3 others
It’s called the looks threshold

And it’s actually only the first step

She still may not even fuck you after you’ve passed it
COPE. Then why do women fuck guys with shit personality and are ass holes. If a girl saw Chico you would tell mes she would not fuck him the same day

COPE. Then why do women fuck guys with shit personality and are ass holes. If a girl saw Chico you would tell mes she would not fuck him the same day
Low IQ post, especially using Chico as an example. No shit she would fuck Chico

But most above average guys who are a decent height (not 5’6” lol) pass the girls threshold into fuckable territory.

She is not instantly gonna fuck him, due to the fact that just being pretty good looking in a lot of cases is not enough - especially for higher tier girls.

There is a huge slaycount difference between some PSL 6’s and some others for that reason

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
The reason most girls are so depressed nowadays is bc of the lack of chads

• +1
Threshold as in the minimum requirements met to fuck, not the ideal.

Low IQ post, especially using Chico as an example. No shit she would fuck Chico

But most above average guys who are a decent height (not 5’6” lol) pass the girls threshold into fuckable territory.

She is not instantly gonna fuck him, due to the fact that just being pretty good looking in a lot of cases is not enough - especially for higher tier girls.

There is a huge slaycount difference between some PSL 6’s and some others for that reason
got this from the horses mouth are you telling me you understand how a foids brain works more then a foid
Threshold as in the minimum requirements met to fuck, not the ideal.
the minimum is the phenotype and another one of the criteria. I guess you really need to pass all three to maximize your potential to slay her

got this from the horses mouth are you telling me you understand how a foids brain works more then a foid
I have no idea what your argument is. All you did was ask me if my comment is trying to imply that a girl wouldn’t fuck Chico upon seeing him. Probably the worst person in the world to use as an example because barely anyone on earth is at his looks level. He is an exception, not the rule.

It’s like you saying money is cope, then me saying “hurrr durr you don’t think a girl would fuck a guy with 100 billion dollars?”

No shit. Not everyone has a billion dollars. And not everyone looks like chico

I’m talking about for MOST guys, not rare exceptions that any girl would fuck. Cuz that’s not you, me or any of us on here.

Why do teens think everything is a cope besides rotting and committing suicide in public with a shotgun?

I have no idea what your argument is. All you did was ask me if my comment is trying to imply that a girl wouldn’t fuck Chico upon seeing him. Probably the worst person in the world to use as an example because barely anyone on earth is at his looks level. He is an exception, not the rule.

It’s like you saying money is cope, then me saying “hurrr durr you don’t think a girl would fuck a guy with 100 billion dollars?”

No shit. Not everyone has a billion dollars. And not everyone looks like chico

I’m talking about for MOST guys, not rare exceptions that any girl would fuck. Cuz that’s not you, me or any of us on here.

Why do teens think everything is a cope besides rotting and committing suicide in public with a shotgun?
The rare exceptionally goood looking guys all pass the pheno pill and the others as well. Most guys either pass the pheno pill or dont

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
how over is it for olive-skinned black-haired pheno?

how over is it for olive-skinned black-haired pheno?
It depends on the girls preference that you are trying to slay. Every race can have a ugly pheno

Believing what a women says :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and Titbot

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
Good thread

• +1
this is true

if she tells u she's waiting til the 3rd date she thinks you're hideous.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 2426
😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
The reason most girls are so depressed nowadays is bc of the lack of chads
It's not lack of chads, they have more access to chads than ever before in the history of the world. It's lack of commitment from chads and having to 'settle' for their looksmatch that they will forever resent.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer