Without ER would looksmax/ incel culture be way smaller?

would it?

• yes

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • no

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • he's an even bigger celebrity than chris chan

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Would it?

Most poeple only found out about it bc of ER.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Is ER a bigger celebrity than chris chan now?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Respalier
bump

• +1
Would Wheat Waffles exist if ER never pulled the trigger?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 20064, aspiringexcel and 6 others
I'd argue if he didn't exist people wouldn't see incels in such a bad lighting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, Foreverbrad and thecel
Isn't it crazy how mass shootings are a fucking trend, like they got started by the columbine guys which turned it into an actual american cultural thing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 28904, Lonenely sigma and 3 others
Isn't it crazy how mass shootings are a fucking trend, like they got started by the columbine guys which turned it into an actual american cultural thing
nigga saying this like its a fad:lul:

dudes pulling up to school to flex their high score

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and lelouch
nigga saying this like its a fad:lul:

dudes pulling up to school to flex their high score
Most of them mfs SUCK at getting a high score. But think about it the idea of a mass shooting at a school was basically created by columbine to be a real "thing", so when people were bullied and psychotic that's what their brain referred too and it became an actual part of the culture and a way to become infamous and or revenge.

BTW FEDS I AM JUST TALKING ABT THE PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND IT I AM ON THIS SITE JUST TO LEARN ABOUT AUTISTIC RATIOS SO I CAN SLAY SLIGHTLY BETTER PUSSY THAN I HAVE!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and BigBoy
Most of them mfs SUCK at getting a high score. But think about it the idea of a mass shooting at a school was basically created by columbine to be a real "thing", so when people were bullied and psychotic that's what their brain referred too and it became an actual part of the culture and a way to become infamous and or revenge.

BTW FEDS I AM JUST TALKING ABT THE PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND IT I AM ON THIS SITE JUST TO LEARN ABOUT AUTISTIC RATIOS SO I CAN SLAY SLIGHTLY BETTER PUSSY THAN I HAVE!
True, and I dont think its ever going away.

True, and I dont think its ever going away.
It's just crazy, imagine someone started a trend of being a real villain that blows up shit or something and people start doing that instead to get revenge against society, would be super bad of course

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Ha-ha, I doubt there are any active feds here, reading all the topics...
Are you still in school, where do you go?

ER is only big due to spergs in incel circles knowing who he is (survivor bias). Most normal people have no idea who he is - yet inceldom is ever increasing. This is due to social factors (feminism, dating apps, etc), not because people heard of ER and thought "wow he was such a chad, time to become an incel".

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Would Wheat Waffles exist if ER never pulled the trigger?

• JFL
Is ER a bigger celebrity than chris chan now?
Chris is the most documented person in history, so no. He even has his own wiki page documenting his whole life.

• Woah