Without Minimum Threshold of Looks, Personality Doesn't Matter. With Enough Looks, Personality DOES Matter

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
Once you are GL enough, personality and other traits matter and you can even beat chad with non-looks traits apparently. But if you are below a psl4-5 nothing will save you. (I call bs on personality beating chad because the survey is what they say and not what they do... and other studies show people are attracted to people more attractive than themselves... so basically if you are trying to beat chad for a stacy you will not win, but if you try to beat chad for becky you might win if you are a 5 PSL).

Get psl4.5 or die trying ngl

BTW I think the studies showing that personality doesn't matter at all mostly have to do with slaying and not LTRs... I think for LTRS to last and be productive/happy dark triad is NOT good. But dark triad IS good for short term mating. Just my 2c

"Men with the most desirable personality profiles were rated more favorably than their counterparts only when they were at least moderately attractive. Unattractive men were never rated as more desirable partners for daughters, even when they possessed the most desirable trait profiles. We conclude that a minimum level of physical attractiveness is a necessity for both women and their mothers and that when women and their parents state that other traits are more important than physical attractiveness, they assume potential mates meet a minimally acceptable standard of physical attractiveness."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 4209 and 5 others
LTR's are for cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Deleted member 10172, klamus and 3 others
above a certain point yes personality does matter, but it still matter less than looks even above that point.
LTR's are for cucks
literally every few days theres a thread in which people confess that theyd rather be in an ltr with a hot girl than slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Matheus
define PSL 4.5-5

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, onfiresems and joeveniro
yeah, redpill only works uif you are at least average/above average
but beating chad wont work, no way on hell you can beat a chad, you can have the bestp ersonality ever a 5psl 5'7 aint gonna beat a 6'2 frame mogger 6psl face guy

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
yeah, redpill only works uif you are at least average/above average
but beating chad wont work, no way on hell you can beat a chad, you can have the bestp ersonality ever a 5psl 5'7 aint gonna beat a 6'2 frame mogger 6psl face guy
If you are happy with a 6 gf, you can be a 6 with a good personality
If you are happy with slaying 6s, you can be a 6 with a dark triad personality

Yes you will usually lose to chad if you are going for a girl that is hotter than you but uglier than chad because that girl won't even be attracted to you to begin with

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro
How do women choose between chads? Personality by in large. So yea, it matters. You need to be interesting & attractive. Attraction is the doorway.

"Dark triad" personality is a niche that only works in LTR with mentally ill women & Normie ONS

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6403
tales from popular science

How do women choose between chads? Personality by in large. So yea, it matters. You need to be interesting & attractive. Attraction is the doorway.

"Dark triad" personality is a niche that only works in LTR with mentally ill women & Normie ONS
Agree, though normie ONS is a huge portion of what men desire in dating

• +1
Reactions: cathalo
literally every few days theres a thread in which people confess that theyd rather be in an ltr with a hot girl than slaying
I'd rather remove my teeth one by one with pliers and then hang myself by the ceiling than getting in a committed relationship with a whore.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle and Deleted member 6403
Agree, though normie ONS is a huge portion of what men desire in dating

I don't consider it dating, but yea guys live off a fantasy of wanting to "slay". In actuality I think 90% of guys would get bored of slaying after a year of it though. It's unfulfilling after you fill the insecure hole in your heart you built from feeling you missed out or aren't good enough. I think in actuality the real male fantasy is something like a harem of multiple women loving you deeply. Which the closest you get to that in this life is a serious ltr.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Legit.

Once you’re above average looking start focusing on other areas of your life. If you focus on looks your whole life you will be miserable.

If you can’t reach above average through looksmaxxing; THAT’s when it’s truly over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 6403
bad news for many people here

Similarly, naturalistic studies also show that judgments of physical attractiveness are influenced by familiarity, liking, respect, talent, and effort (Kniffin & Wilson, 2004). This occurs with both men and women. Overall, personality and character information appears to have an impact on perceptions of physical attractiveness.
To a small degree, personality may influence your overall attractiveness. Not likely to be of consequence of you're really ugly, but likely to affect you if you're on the cusp of attractive.

pretty good that way tbh

Once you are GL enough, personality and other traits matter and you can even beat chad with non-looks traits apparently. But if you are below a psl4-5 nothing will save you. (I call bs on personality beating chad because the survey is what they say and not what they do... and other studies show people are attracted to people more attractive than themselves... so basically if you are trying to beat chad for a stacy you will not win, but if you try to beat chad for becky you might win if you are a 5 PSL).

Get psl4.5 or die trying ngl

BTW I think the studies showing that personality doesn't matter at all mostly have to do with slaying and not LTRs... I think for LTRS to last and be productive/happy dark triad is NOT good. But dark triad IS good for short term mating. Just my 2c

"Men with the most desirable personality profiles were rated more favorably than their counterparts only when they were at least moderately attractive. Unattractive men were never rated as more desirable partners for daughters, even when they possessed the most desirable trait profiles. We conclude that a minimum level of physical attractiveness is a necessity for both women and their mothers and that when women and their parents state that other traits are more important than physical attractiveness, they assume potential mates meet a minimally acceptable standard of physical attractiveness."
looks = personality so they arent wrong

There are so many polls and questionnaires about womens preferences, and while they arent completely worthless, when you look at their behavior you get a different pictureIt is true that personality plays a role, above a certain looks threshold, and that is proven by women behavior. But what is interesting is that, its actually a personality quite opposite of what the women say in the polls and questionnaires.

You are correct that women look for different things from short term and long term partners, but long term partners are not necessarily sexual partners. So, yes, you could say in a LTR that women want a man who is rich, has status, is reliable, etc. but they are not sexually attracted to this man, they just want him so they can use his resources. While they fuck chad who abuses them and treats them like an object

• +1
Reactions: FuckassBitchass