witnessed guys frauding height IRL

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
we were all in the school gym looking at this wonky tape ruler on the wall that went up to 7ft so it all got us talking about height, one guy goes

"I'm like 6ft 6'1 I think" and I cage inside cause this nigga is not 1 molecule above 5'11

This gets everyone to go around saying their retarded assumptions of what their height is and this guy who I have to tilt my head down to see says he's my height so I claim 2 inches above that and nobody batted an eye :lul:

this is why height inflation is fake as fuck, all these guys are just capping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, leanmaxx74 and <6PSLcel
but somehow i ask a girl how tall i am and she says prolly like 185 cm, im 186.5 btw.
fuark

You didn’t see shit snitch as nigger

we were all in the school gym looking at this wonky tape ruler on the wall that went up to 7ft so it all got us talking about height, one guy goes

"I'm like 6ft 6'1 I think" and I cage inside cause this nigga is not 1 molecule above 5'11

This gets everyone to go around saying their retarded assumptions of what their height is and this guy who I have to tilt my head down to see says he's my height so I claim 2 inches above that and nobody batted an eye :lul:

Im the only true 5’10”5 guy

I dislike normies talking about height they know nothing

and then the tall ones make fun of shorter and then he says muh it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: zura
Bro gets trigerred if people say their height a single inch above their actual height :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Bro gets trigerred if people say their height a single inch above their actual height
nobodys trigged you spastic faggot the post is labeled "JFL"

times are tough u cant blame him

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back