Wizz is cope!!

M

MagicalWaves

Iron
I dont get how some of you nigga geniuenly believe ur "slaying" on that app its honestly pitiful mostly because youll never see them ever in ur lifetime and if u e date ur automatically getting cucked by a guy she knows irl and you probably spend hours cherry picking ur fucking pictures just for u and a girl to talk for maybe 2 minutes and not to mention if u get no bitches irl it doesent matter who u "slay" on wizz most those bitches are whores 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, watah, sandhog and 3 others
Same goes for yubo, Wink, Hoop, any of those teenage dating apps tbh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Outerz14, MagicalWaves and 1 other person
Same goes for yubo, Wink, Hoop, any of those teenage dating apps tbh
yeah they are all so fucking corny i saw a thread a few minutes ago saying wizz is where u can slay girls its so fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Outerz14
Is this directed to that one nigga that keeps posting about wizz

• +1
Reactions: MagicalWaves, thereallegend, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
I used a catfish of a high mtn and was talking naughty on it and I got girls from around where Iive LOL it works bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Wizz is the easiest app to get easy pussy you just need a car that’s all most girls on there wanna chill

I dont get how some of you nigga geniuenly believe ur "slaying" on that app its honestly pitiful mostly because youll never see them ever in ur lifetime and if u e date ur automatically getting cucked by a guy she knows irl and you probably spend hours cherry picking ur fucking pictures just for u and a girl to talk for maybe 2 minutes and not to mention if u get no bitches irl it doesent matter who u "slay" on wizz most those bitches are whores 😂
Some people actually fuck from wizz whores

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Outerz14 and violentrose
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Rzn and violentrose
Wizz is the most extreme cope, my gingercel nigga with orangutan build “his bidelt is 16 and waist is 15” and he’s 6’0 and his arms are only 13.2. Thinks he slays because a whore who got pregnant at 12 says she wants him to to fuck her.

Attachments

• IMG_1649.png
    IMG_1649.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, MagicalWaves and thereallegend
is wizz more like a straight forward tinder?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999