Wizz is fucking useless

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I end up blocking all the foids that text me or putting their requests in the trash shitty fucking app tbh.

Except for one girl who I had a genuine conversation with where I wasn't masking, felt great, but shes gone now idk where she went over

Wizz is for flirting lol jfl if u think ur getting anything more than a “your hot”

But theres a couple who might sleep with you if u get lucky, i know a little incel who got to hangout with one but they didnt fuck

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc and UrGirlsMcm
Wizz is for flirting lol jfl if u think ur getting anything more than a “your hot”

But theres a couple who might sleep with you if u get lucky, i know a little incel who got to hangout with one but they didnt fuck
Just want attention tbh
I wish this foid who i had a good convo with would talk to me
I wanna send her a message tbh but don't wanna seem obsessed advice?

Just want attention tbh
I wish this foid who i had a good convo with would talk to me
I wanna send her a message tbh but don't wanna seem obsessed advice?
Depends how she was talking to you

How did the convo leave off

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and UrGirlsMcm
Deleting this app tbh

I was blackpilling her and then she said just hit the gym and I said alright
Wdym blackpilling her what did u say and what do people rate u looks wise?

Wdym blackpilling her what did u say and what do people rate u looks wise?
She was telling me to just hit the gym or something and I said that doesn't matter, only the face does and I ended up sending her pics of PSL gods and shit comparing them to gymcels and saying which one do u like better etc. I'm probably HTN prettyboy in my fraud pics

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Monobloc and lebronjames23
You gotta meet people face to face

this shit is making you mentally ill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Monobloc

This one dude I met at my highschool fucked with someone on wizz and got her to be obsessed with him to the point he had to block her lmao.

This one dude I met at my highschool fucked with someone on wizz and got her to be obsessed with him to the point he had to block her lmao.
Elab how did he do it.

My cortisol spiked just from reading that

She was telling me to just hit the gym or something and I said that doesn't matter, only the face does and I ended up sending her pics of PSL gods and shit comparing them to gymcels and saying which one do u like better etc. I'm probably HTN prettyboy in my fraud pics
Lol what an autist bro just get on to the next one no coming back

• So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Cuz idk my actual rating tbh just my guess
Dont overate yourself one of the worst feelings is getting your hopes destroyed by overating yourself while you’re really just high ltn or some be

Dont overate yourself one of the worst feelings is getting your hopes destroyed by overating yourself while you’re really just high ltn or some be
Suifuel im probably trucel tbh if reverse body dysmorphia is rea over