Wizz Review as LTN

S

sb23

Mistral
Just downloaded and setup profile. I’ve been approached by like 4 guys and about it 3 obese 16 year old ltb’s within 3 minutes of download. Seems fake, plus they will probably just lead you on then laugh at you in a group chat when you accept their advances. Muh muh, not worth, muh.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, watah, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Blud tought he can slay. Even jews like @enchanted_elixir can not do that

4317519 1000016113
@ryuken @nathan @WhoTookVendetta @ReadBooksEveryday @Litekiller11 @looksmaxxing223 @serialcoper @BrutalMogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, chudlite, sb23 and 1 other person
Blud tought he can slay. Even jews like @enchanted_elixir can not do that

View attachment 3128390
@ryuken @nathan @WhoTookVendetta @ReadBooksEveryday @Litekiller11 @looksmaxxing223 @serialcoper @BrutalMogger
ykw should i try to slay on wizz using codywinters pic :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and kaligula567
is there even group chats on wizz

Just downloaded and setup profile. I’ve been approached by like 4 guys and about it 3 obese 16 year old ltb’s within 3 minutes of download. Seems fake, plus they will probably just lead you on then laugh at you in a group chat when you accept their advances. Muh muh, not worth, muh.
the point of the app is to get you matches js upon downloading, gl after getting a single match without premium

I hate wizz I got no attention on it fuck my life

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Which do I pick? Why did you tag half the active users on this platform?
pick all of them, you’ll never know when the chance arises again

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
the point of the app is to get you matches js upon downloading, gl after getting a single match without premium
Is everyone on here who shills for wizz just doing it because of their referral system?

pick all of them, you’ll never know when the chance arises again
I’ve rejected far better irl. Not worth. The only who looks half decent is the one with pink hair, but that’s probably just a male disguised to try and deceive me.

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite
I’ve rejected far better irl. Not worth. The only who looks half decent is the one with pink hair, but that’s probably just a male disguised to try and deceive me.
ya i personally would rather be truecel then get with a fat foid

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and sb23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back