woke up at 5 pm

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
wake up early = have to deal with retarded parents who keep making noises, going in and out of rooms etc, have to rot with disgusting tropical sunlight and heat

wake up late= do RLT and chill , colder weather , but fucked cicardian rhythm and high electricity bills

@incel194012940

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94, optimisticzoomer, Veganist and 3 others

try iems with this design for noise cancelling, im gonna try putting construction style earmuffs on top. it doesn't muffle all the vibrations but i can't hear whatever anyone else in the house is saying

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
These days I like going for walks early in the morning when the weather is still chilly and cloudy and then to go to the library and stay there and chill for 4hrs or so. Granted, it doesn't feel as comfy when you are in foreign territory, but once you declare it as your own by visiting often, everyone will respect you and you will feel like king.

wake up early = have to deal with retarded parents who keep making noises, going in and out of rooms etc, have to rot with disgusting tropical sunlight and heat

wake up late= do RLT and chill , colder weather
Very truthful in summer. Sunlight and heat are disgusting and everyone hates it, people deny it because they usually go to beaches or swimming pools where the inhuman weather gets compensated with water's temperature.

Waking up very early and then napping from 12 M to 5 PM seems valid as well.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
These days I like going for walks early in the morning when the weather is still chilly and cloudy and then to go to the library and stay there and chill for 4hrs or so. Granted, it doesn't feel as comfy when you are in foreign territory, but once you declare it as your own by visiting often, everyone will respect you and you will feel like king.
Is this ur first avi change in 6 years ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back