Woman age better then man

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Yeah but mens SMV goes down less considering they bring more to the table compared to women. Men bring wealth, status, and looks while women only bring looks. As a man gets older his money and status usually goes up, while a womens looks only goes down.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 15302, Allornothing and 2 others
Yeah but mens SMV goes down less considering they bring more to the table compared to women. Men bring wealth, status, and looks while women only bring looks. As a man gets older his money and status usually goes up, while a womens looks only goes down.
women don't bring anything of value to the relationship except for assisting in tasks that can lower the work toll and stress of the man and be pretty trophies expect chad and tyrone to wife them up so you are wrong (@baldingmanlet2077 ) look at Tom Cruise and Tom Brady both are old af but both are sought out

its not 1980 hoes just money and statusmax by showing their bodies online, we are losing now on literally every front and actually still being gaslighted by feminists
good job fellow males i guess this is the world i dont want to live in

its not 1980 hoes just money and statusmax by showing their bodies online, we are losing now on literally every front and actually still being gaslighted by feminists
good job fellow males i guess this is the world i dont want to live in
i mean mens SMV gets boosted by their status, wealth, and looks; while womens only get boosted by their looks. that means if you keep attaining wealth and status your SMV doesn't go down as much as women who get looksminned as they get older.

Men age worse because we lose hair, fat pads and collagen, whilst women only lose the latter 2. We just tend to look better anyway because of bones.

Women age worse skin wise if sun exposure etc is roughly the same but balding is a death sentence to a lot of men.