Woman cheats on rich husband with chad

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
"Just moneymax bro"

The marriage

images
18-full-1312819.jpg

They have 2 kids and now he's divorcing her over this photo which the press leaked

1551546.jpg
Maurerova_Potyka.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094, Deleted member 22627, turkproducer and 1 other person
the fate of every "moneymaxxer" with "grindset" :lul:

where's the chad?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
you can see the lack of attraction she has for him in her face, first picture

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
Now she gets half his stuff.

"Just moneymax bro"

The marriage

images
18-full-1312819.jpg

They have 2 kids and now he's divorcing her over this photo which the press leaked

1551546.jpg
Maurerova_Potyka.jpg
The incel husband has all gucci while the Chad she is cheating with is wearing his old Back to the future T-shirt. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: vinn98
Good looks has more value to women then security with a nice house and stable marriage. Marriage cope remains strong in normies.

Lol, they are just kissing, sometimes my ex-gf would kiss other guys at parties and encourage me to do the same with other girls...it was just having fun...

• JFL
Reactions: Zeyn and exo
Lol, they are just kissing, sometimes my ex-gf would kiss other guys at parties and encourage me to do the same with other girls...it was just having fun...
Not sure if srs or if you enjoy being cucked. No red-blooded man is fine with his gf kissing other men.

Last edited:
  • JFL
tales from ferentari

• JFL
Not sure if srs or if you enjoy being cucked. No red-blooded man is fine with his gf kissing other men.
It was just being young and having fun...
Also, as a non-Chad you don't have much choices really, I mean what can you even do? Remain alone and a virgin forever?