最低の彼氏

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Salieri
“You’re so beautiful”

“Thanks.”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Why do black women love these degenerate thug losers over a clean cut brother. It’s a prime example why I don’t buy that women are inherently good at sexual selection.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, prettyboislime, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Why do black women love these degenerate thug losers over a clean cut brother. It’s a prime example why I don’t buy that women are inherently good at sexual selection.
niggresses are just subhuman, theyre on another level, i think that maybe they are made in a lab or experiment or something cuz theyre so below all other womens

Trauma + thugs probably make more money than your typical clean cut brother making 50-80k a year a lot of the time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
He’s 6’3, Above average face, rich and famous.

Also don’t confuse natural and sexual selection.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and prettyboislime
Trauma + thugs probably make more money than your typical clean cut brother making 50-80k a year a lot of the time
More money? How lmao

He’s 6’3, Above average face, rich and famous.

Also don’t confuse natural and sexual selection.
It’s well documented phenomena. Those same stats with an educated personality is generally not attractive those black women

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Ropefuel.

It's hard for me to cope knowing I will never have a woman express her high levels of genuine attraction towards me like this.

That Tyrone's dopamine is surely over the roof and his dopamine receptors are fried to a crisp.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and prettyboislime
It’s well documented phenomena. Those same stats with an educated personality is generally not attractive those black women
Dark Triad is brutal.

But even then there are plenty of black foids who’d sell their kidney to get with one of those educated/high class NBA stars.

Looks, height, and status matters much more than Dark Triad personality traits.

But as someone who grew up poor around a lot of black people I agree most blachk women go for typical thug drug dealer archetype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

There's a reason why for thousands of years, especially in Asian culture, the elders would choose the partners for their children. Young women cannot be trusted to make the right choice.