Woman don't like sex even with Chad

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Platinum
Woman only look for sex as validation, and there's no validation other than have it with an attractive Guy.

If Woman looked at sex the same way men do, there wouldn't be incels, as we know every guy would like to fuck any woman he sees no matter if she's below average, or broke, or have a bad personality, we just wanna fuck. However woman only wanna fuck if the guy is attractive, it's not like their testosterone level or estrogen level increases the production if they see an attractive guy.

Woman don't like blow jobs, but the idea of being a pleasure object for an attractive guy gives validation and feeling that they're "important", all the feelings which you might hear they like such as getting their holes wrecked or filled up or gagging on the cock is all being translated into their minds as being chosen to be an object of pleasure therefore having value for the one that seeks pleasure.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, Dicklet3incher, Hamdan and 18 others
:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bobt, optimisticzoomer, datboijj and 13 others
Woman only look for sex as validation, and there's no validation other than have it with an attractive Guy.

If Woman looked at sex the same way men do, there wouldn't be incels, as we know every guy would like to fuck any woman he sees no matter if she's below average, or broke, or have a bad personality, we just wanna fuck. However woman only wanna fuck if the guy is attractive, it's not like their testosterone level or estrogen level increases the production if they see an attractive guy.

Woman don't like blow jobs, but the idea of being a pleasure object for an attractive guy gives validation and feeling that they're "important"
:soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

@emeraldglass @klip11 @moggathon @Fiqh @Xangsane @Sprinkles @try2beme @wsada @MoggerGaston
@the BULL @forevergymcelling

High iq

• Love it
Reactions: RandomSwan and WINGLESS ANGEL
what are you even talking about

120123 Janice Young Ashanti Young

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
They use sex to extract resources from a guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Lysine, socialcel and 2 others
ugly subhumans get laid too tho so this is cope, the best pos to be in is just to fuck without spending a dime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, DeformedCell and autistic_tendencies
ugly subhumans get laid too tho so this is cope, the best pos to be in is just to fuck without spending a dime
How old r u? U r not blackpilled enough it seems, you can't fuck as subchad without providing and spending both energy/time/attention and money, all the normies you see in relationship they're lucky to fuck once a month and only when they buxx and lovebomb like dogs

• +1
Reactions: Carv
If Woman looked at sex the same way men do, there wouldn't be incels, as we know every guy would like to fuck any woman he sees no matter if she's below average, or broke, or have a bad personality, we just wanna fuck.
I respect it but that ain't me :ogre:
I would never fck an ugly or fat bitch.

• +1
Reactions: bobt

Sure thing, what's the percentage of virgin young male again?

Woman don't like blow jobs, but the idea of being a pleasure object for an attractive guy gives validation and feeling that they're "important", all the feelings which you might hear they like such as getting their holes wrecked or filled up or gagging on the cock is all being translated into their minds as being chosen to be an object of pleasure therefore having value for the one that seeks pleasure.
Women need mental stimulation, males need visual stimulation. They get horny as well but through a different way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Imretarded? and Aladin
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and HitAndRun
Women need mental stimulation, males need visual stimulation. They get horny as well but through a different way.
wymxn get wet looking at chad. the mental vs visual stimulation dichotomy is meaningless. it's both innately mental

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
what are you even talking about
I wouldn’t say women have 0 sex drive at all, as if it’s impossible for them to enjoy sex, but OP is on the right path. Their sex drive is way lower than the male sex drive, men going without sex is like not eating for a month, women going without sex is like eating a medium dinner instead of a large dinner, two completely different levels

Any reddit soycuck who says stuff like “women are just as horny as men” is completely delusional

I wouldn’t say women have 0 sex drive at all, as if it’s impossible for them to enjoy sex, but OP is on the right path. Their sex drive is way lower than the male sex drive, men going without sex is like not eating for a month, women going without sex is like eating a medium dinner instead of a large dinner, two completely different levels

Any reddit soycuck who says stuff like “women are just as horny as men” is completely delusional
Nigga women are driving 50kms, paying for dinners and buying gifts to impress chads.

I know that you cant imagine that because you are ugly and retarded.

Nigga women are driving 50kms, paying for dinners and buying gifts to impress chads.

I know that you cant imagine that because you are ugly and retarded.
Imagine calling me retarded when you unironically believe women are as horny as men :lul::lul::lul: sentience 404 not found

wymxn get wet looking at chad. the mental vs visual stimulation dichotomy is meaningless. it's both innately mental
Visualization plays a role for both genders, but it's not the most important thing for a woman, it's just an added bonus. Women are stimulated by behavior and words more than visualization. For a man, simply looking at a beautiful woman can be enough to feel aroused, but for a woman, just looking at a good looking man is rarely sufficient. His behavior plays a significant role in determining if he is suitable for her or not.

Imagine calling me retarded when you unironically believe women are as horny as men :lul::lul::lul: sentience 404 not found
Nigga thinks they are not hormy because they dont want him.

Guess what bucko ? Just becuz your ugly ass will never get sexually desired by some female, it doesnt mean you have to cope about it like it doesnt exist / rare.

Even right there are girls asking out to chad/ chadlites in your school/work.

Stupid ass dumb nigger cattle like you wouldnt understand tho.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I doubt most men could get hard by looking at this bitch's pussy and tits

Come on, I'm always hearing men talk about skinny women with round bums, sexual attraction isn't just they have a cock or pussy, they need to look good or good enough.

Nigga thinks they are not hormy because they dont want him.

Guess what bucko ? Just becuz your ugly ass will never get sexually desired by some female, it doesnt mean you have to cope about it like it doesnt exist / rare.

Even right there are girls asking out to chad/ chadlites in your school/work.

Stupid ass dumb nigger cattle like you wouldnt understand tho.
I never said women are completely asexual as if they are little kids, I said their sex drive is much lower than the male one, especially an incels sex drive

Jfl at you calling others "dumb cattle" when you legit believe women are as horny as men
Absolute braindead bluepiller, no one comes anywhere near my level of horniness

virgin take

truest of truecels I love you

• +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
Sex is an incredibly invasive act to women so it's normal they feel disgust from it and gatekeep pussy from 90% of guys, also sex with chad isn't even enjoyable cause many times he sucks at it and most women don't get off so it's not even about enjoyment just validation like you said, it's only the effect of the sexual revolution and ''liberation'' that they feel compelled to have sex
they were basically coerced into it but they're not even aware of it, they often regret it and it has dire consequences on them long term, but that's what you do when you're low iq like that they can't take pleasure in other things so they indulge like the subhumans that they are.
based, good to see actual incel wisdom on the forum

• +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
Good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and WINGLESS ANGEL
Sex is an incredibly invasive act to women so it's normal they feel disgust from it and gatekeep pussy from 90% of guys, also sex with chad isn't even enjoyable cause many times he sucks at it and most women don't get off so it's not even about enjoyment just validation like you said, it's only the effect of the sexual revolution and ''liberation'' that they feel compelled to have sex
they were basically coerced into it but they're not even aware of it, they often regret it and it has dire consequences on them long term, but that's what you do when you're low iq like that they can't take pleasure in other things so they indulge like the subhumans that they are.
based, good to see actual incel wisdom on the forum
thank u, im not an incel ive been smashing since 16 and im 21, but i hate foids

I doubt most men could get hard by looking at this bitch's pussy and tits
View attachment 2956974

Come on, I'm always hearing men talk about skinny women with round bums, sexual attraction isn't just they have a cock or pussy, they need to look good or good enough.
this type of woman literally gets play more than Chad,black guys will kill for her

Mental masturbation final boss

Women get wet looking at Chad

• JFL

Some chads are good at sex or just attractive so nah cope buddy

Bro is actually cooking

OP is a fellow dicklet it seems:lul:

If a man has an 8 incher , Trust me a woman will never want to leave him because she aknowledges the size of his manhood and the pleasure she receives from him (bonus combo if the man is attractive too, Then he is just a total winner in the modern world)

This kind of mindset that " women dont enjoy sex as men bro its all about validation " Comes from shitty redpill manospheres if i remember correctly that they teach you the correct way to game and have some easy poon😎, Not good sources to conclude anything they say in a meaningfull way

• +1
Have you not seen those TikTok’s where women are like “new record, 2 weeks without sex I’m going crazy!”

The whole reason why women don’t look at sex the same way men do is that their primal attraction is only concentrated in the top 20% of men unlike men who will have that attraction to virtually anything

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
These guy politely disagree with your statements :geek:(y)

Z1
Z2
Z4
Z3
Z5

• +1
Have you not seen those TikTok’s where women are like “new record, 2 weeks without sex I’m going crazy!
Most of those are jokes to mock men because they know majority of men get laid one time in 3y at best ,and those that are genuine is because when they don't have sex it's like an ego destruction as if they're not desired or attractive, not that they have what we have as men which is the need to fuck