Woman fantasie about group sex with old, obese men

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
The idea of being passed around by these men turns me on, but I can't bring myself to tell my fiance. What made me this way?

I'm a slim, 31-year-old woman attracted to older, obese men – the uglier the better. I fantasise about being passed around by several of them. The thing that really turns me on is the idea of having to lift their stomachs and search for their penises, which are always difficult to find and a bit on the soft side. I haven't mentioned this to my fiance, because I think he would be horrified. Our sex life is fine, but I use the fantasy to help me climax. I feel guilty – what made me so sick?

Twink copers on suicide watch

MZ5Kx

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 6128, Hades and 26 others
Your erotic imaginings are private; you don't have to share them. Fantasies develop in different ways. Some are generated from real events or images, while others are creative imaginings that arise through need, longing or even trauma. Consider searching for the root. One aspect of your fantasy that might be relevant is the fact the imagined men are not really ready for sex. Somehow, you've developed an turn-on that keeps you safe, where despite being "passed around", you still retain control. Perhaps the men's perceived unattractiveness also helps you feel safe and releases you from the anxiety of being physically judged yourself. So your fantasy is not the product of a "sick" mind, but may be a clever creative exercise designed to help assuage sexual fear and a negative body image.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, TheAbyssinian, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Lifefuel
L

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16474 and 6 others
nah, youre Callooh_Calais alt for sure

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and Deleted member 17872
Brb gonna turn into a fat bald slob and groupsexmaxx

Complete larp in the article. Women only want to be passed around by dark triad chads and gargle their cum and be killed by them too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Toth's thot and BoneDensity
women are agents of chaos lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Fat white man theory strikes again. It's amazing how these retarded shitpost theories I make always seem to play out irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Over for your twink asses @geezcel @Anstrum95

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and geezcel
They forgot: "using throwaway account for obvious reasons"
did the thread get any serious replies? Reddit navigation gives me brain damage.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
They forgot: "using throwaway account for obvious reasons"
did the thread get any serious replies? Reddit navigation gives me brain damage.
Has your brain stopped working, old man. Where did i talked of reddit?

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
@he dont lifefuel

im overcoming my twinkness with intense gymcelling and collagen loss :feelshmm:
still won't be able to compete in the hypergamous market of ever increasing obesity.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 7580, BoneDensity and 1 other person
still won't be able to compete in the hypergamous market of ever increasing obesity.
i am settled down now, comfy life in an ltr for as long as I live, will never have to compete again :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Ugly bastard NTR pill broke my soul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Erik-Jón
The idea of being passed around by these men turns me on, but I can't bring myself to tell my fiance. What made me this way?

I'm a slim, 31-year-old woman attracted to older, obese men – the uglier the better. I fantasise about being passed around by several of them. The thing that really turns me on is the idea of having to lift their stomachs and search for their penises, which are always difficult to find and a bit on the soft side. I haven't mentioned this to my fiance, because I think he would be horrified. Our sex life is fine, but I use the fantasy to help me climax. I feel guilty – what made me so sick?

Twink copers on suicide watch

View attachment 1757334
Kill yourself faggot

Someone’s daughter
cry crying GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BoneDensity, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
i am settled down now, comfy life in an ltr for as long as I live, will never have to compete again :Comfy:
U never know. Who knows what your bird fantasize about?

The woman in the OP was a 31 year old woman with a fiance. Maybe it was your bird.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, forevergymcelling and geezcel
did not read

That post was from 2013. Times have changed. I bet her fantasies have now evolved to getting bukkake from a group of Dravidian BVLLs.

I am 40, BMI 40. Where can I contact this woman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Your erotic imaginings are private; you don't have to share them. Fantasies develop in different ways. Some are generated from real events or images, while others are creative imaginings that arise through need, longing or even trauma. Consider searching for the root. One aspect of your fantasy that might be relevant is the fact the imagined men are not really ready for sex. Somehow, you've developed an turn-on that keeps you safe, where despite being "passed around", you still retain control. Perhaps the men's perceived unattractiveness also helps you feel safe and releases you from the anxiety of being physically judged yourself. So your fantasy is not the product of a "sick" mind, but may be a clever creative exercise designed to help assuage sexual fear and a negative body image.
Seriously though I believe that she has some kind of BDSM/submission fetish where it turns her on to be used by disgusting freaks. Her desire for ugly freaks is probably the same (or very similar) as the desire of a masochist to be hurt.

giga lifefuel @DwayneWhite55

RichmondBread

Last edited:
@Biggdink @Niko how do twinks like you cope?

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 7580