Woman from Two X believes that birth control prevent STDs

ayusshhhh

ayusshhhh

Silver

My guy friend who I been sleeping with stopped talking to me when I told him the truth I'm taking birth control​

I've been taking birth control for 6 years and always lied to new partners that I'm not on birth control because I don't trust my body and just trying be cautious. I think its gross when guys cum inside and don't want any STDs. Lately my period has been acting weird and think due to having UTI when on the first day I got my period. Yesterday he asked me to hang out and told him I didn't feel good. I told him what's wrong with me and he asked if I'm pregnant since we been having unprotective sex he pulls out. I finally told him I've been on birth control and lied not being on birth control just to cautious. Now he won't talk to me I keep telling him how sorry I am just wanted to be cautious. Am I the asshole for lying to him?

At least some women in comments were a bit educated
This woman is gonna be someone's mother one day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and TechnoBoss

My guy friend who I been sleeping with stopped talking to me when I told him the truth I'm taking birth control​

I've been taking birth control for 6 years and always lied to new partners that I'm not on birth control because I don't trust my body and just trying be cautious. I think its gross when guys cum inside and don't want any STDs. Lately my period has been acting weird and think due to having UTI when on the first day I got my period. Yesterday he asked me to hang out and told him I didn't feel good. I told him what's wrong with me and he asked if I'm pregnant since we been having unprotective sex he pulls out. I finally told him I've been on birth control and lied not being on birth control just to cautious. Now he won't talk to me I keep telling him how sorry I am just wanted to be cautious. Am I the asshole for lying to him?

At least some women in comments were a bit educated
This woman is gonna be someone's mother one day

Thats why women are only smart enough to cook in the kitchen

• So Sad
Reactions: ayusshhhh
Has enough knowledge about Whoring but no knowledge of sex Ed.

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh