Woman Gets Man Imprisoned for False Rape and Kidnapping Allegations Because he was ‘creepy’

liberiangrimreaper

liberiangrimreaper

#StacyOnly

sorry if this has already been posted here
IMG 3722 IMG 3721
Man Accused as well as the Woman who Lied

She stated that she saw his truck at her old job which declared him ‘creepy’

He was locked up for 31 days away from his family because of this incident btw

Crazy blackpill imo, Man seems creepy off her perception — so she makes a fabricated attempted rape and kidnapping story to ruin his life. Would this happened if he was good looking/ conventionally attractive?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Username2093, hattrick and 7 others
Go ahead and tell us the ethnicities

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

she looks so fucking evil
would run away if i saw her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: geenk worg, CreepyJewel1, murdah and 4 others
Go ahead and tell us the ethnicities
Man is White American, the woman I have no clue. But based on her last name, she’s probably from Slav descent

I thought she was a stacy for a second (other than the misplaced eyebrow) until i closed the popup.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, klip11 and liberiangrimreaper
water
If you're sub8 never work with women or put yourself in a situation where you're alone with a MTB+. His fault for being bluepilled

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stamaster21, murdah and liberiangrimreaper
Man is White American, the woman I have no clue. But based on her last name, she’s probably from Slav descent
Are you really liberian? Man i love those documentaries in which you eat hearts of generals and warlords

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
water
If you're sub8 never work with women or put yourself in a situation where you're alone with a MTB+. His fault for being bluepilled
It’s hard to avoid women albiet, they’re everywhere.

she ugly, stanky, and broke go back to your country monkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, murdah and liberiangrimreaper

View attachment 2991384View attachment 2991385

Crazy blackpill imo, Man seems creepy off her perception — so she makes a fabricated attempted rape and kidnapping story to ruin his life. Would this happened if he was good looking/ conventionally attractive?

Hope she spends a significant amount of time in prison.

• +1
Are you really liberian? Man i love those documentaries in which you eat hearts of generals and warlords
Yes and 🇸🇱. And those documentaries are unhinged asf lmao I don’t see you like them 😂

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, murdah and MaghrebGator
Yes and 🇸🇱. And those documentaries are unhinged asf lmao I don’t see you like them 😂
Sierra Leona maaaan are you half muslim or something?

First time i speak with someone from there

• +1
Sierra Leona maaaan are you half muslim or something?

First time i speak with someone from there
Nah, I’m christian. I have a good amount of muslim family members though

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, CreepyJewel1, murdah and 2 others
Do you live there? How is life there?
Nah, I’ve visited both countries when I was young but I’m first-Gen African-American. Both sides of my family left during the war between the two countries

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
How is it in China with fake accusations?
Nobody would take it seriously. Doesn't happen. Even if it did, and the man really raped her, the police would dismiss it if she was in the wrong place at the wrong time or with the wrong people. Dude would just have to pay her 10,000 kuai at most.

In China the Police decide whether to bring something to the courts, and only if a payment from the offending party to the victim is not agreed upon by the offender. It's called "drinking tea". Cops mediate a negotiated sum between victim and perpetrator to keep things from touching the law.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, noodlelover, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Nah, I’ve visited both countries when I was young but I’m first-Gen African-American. Both sides of my family left during the war between the two countries
Sucks nowadays if you're a foreigner. I lived there from 2011 to 2021. Things started getting bad in 2014 and got worse and worse as time went by. Racist as fuck they are, and it's promoted by the government.

Vietnam is great though. Kind of like China was when I first went.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and liberiangrimreaper
This is the HQNP slavic stacy resident shitskins yearn for
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, liberiangrimreaper and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman
This is why you looksmax. Not to get girls, you'll never be good looking enough for that.

You looksmax to not be accused of crimes you didn't commit, to not get blamed for things, to not be treated poorely.

• +1
Reactions: Username2093 and liberiangrimreaper
Foids have low IQ, little sense of danger and can't think or plan longterm. In this case, well it was only 31 days. Now imagine some young slut falsely accusing some young guy for rape and he gets 20 years or something. His life is basically over. What do you expect him to do after he gets out? Well, chances are high he'll track you down and kill you and your kids. An eye for all your eyes, since he has nothing to lose. Fuck around and find out.

• +1
she needs shotgun mouthwash
foids are fucking evil

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and liberiangrimreaper
This is why you looksmax. Not to get girls, you'll never be good looking enough for that.

You looksmax to not be accused of crimes you didn't commit, to not get blamed for things, to not be treated poorely.
Looksmaxxing always should’ve been for the social benefits like such , but this whole movement is ran by incels so 🤷🏽‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Foids have low IQ, little sense of danger and can't think or plan longterm. In this case, well it was only 31 days. Now imagine some young slut falsely accusing some young guy for rape and he gets 20 years or something. His life is basically over. What do you expect him to do after he gets out? Well, chances are high he'll track you down and kill you and your kids. An eye for all your eyes, since he has nothing to lose. Fuck around and find out.
No need to imagine, there’s plenty of men behind bars to rot because of such false allegations

no wonder why slavs were the best slaves back in the time, the retarded ones goes harder.

• JFL

i swear the police and law enforcment can't be this stupid wdf does it take 31 days, and why was he arrested with no proof. In prisons/jail they rape and kill those who are in there charged with rape of women and children. He should sue the department to get a pay-day, those 31 days he could have been working or been with hes family, he is owed at least 10 thousand dollars.

Yes folks you can be charged with rape or crimes with no evidence agaisnt you or real proof. And guess what there not gonna sentence this women to 10 years in prison.

• +1
Reactions: Username2093 and liberiangrimreaper
Thats because the courts and police are simps, they don't go by law and order, we even have data . The courts and police give women lighter sentencing for all crimes and go on hear-say and gossip and not REAL proof. Basically its guilty until proven other-wise. And what would have happen if other folks in the jail/prison thought he raped said women and killed/rapped him. And to add what happens if he spends 20-35 years in prison, hes life is basically over wdf is he gonna do go back to college at age 55-65, most likely these folks will turn into long-time criminals, and the courts and system will blame him and say well the system is flawed, and guess what the person who falsely accussed him isnt gonna get 20-35 years, at worse they can give said person 3-4 years for lying to the police and courts.

• +1
Looksmaxxing always should’ve been for the social benefits like such , but this whole movement is ran by incels so 🤷🏽‍♂️
Every one treats good looking people better. The only exception is jealous toxic people, which you wouldn't want to be around anyways.

It's funny, if you've never had sex you think it's the most important thing in the world. But once you have self worth, you can have just as much fun playing video games online with friends.

• +1
water
wdf are you talking about, the guy was shopping at a store he never spoke or interacted with this women, and prior he parked in parking lot close to the womens work.;)

based. imagine chasing foids while being sub billionaire. deserved it. MONEY

holy brutal

Being that looksminned should be against the law

Users who are viewing this thread

Back