Woman goes on vacation in India.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist

EDIT: I'm getting lots of notifications about comments, but no comments are appearing. I was able to see the first sentence of some comments, so I wanted to clarify: I asked the travel agents if I could holiday somewhere that would be safe for a young woman to travel alone. They told me that this was a perfectly safe place. I confirmed this with them several times during booking. "Is it definitely safe for a woman to travel here alone?" etc.

They kept confirming time and time again that this would be a safe place for me to visit.

I also complained to the hotel, but the hotel staff was literally just one Indian man sitting at reception who leered at me while I walked past, and didn't really speak English or do anything to stop the men coming to the door of my room.

Recently broke up with my boyfriend and decided to go on holiday. The travel agent recommend a location on India's east coast with a nice beach.

When I arrived I found myself a living nightmare. The first morning I went out to lie on the beach and I was accosted by at least thirty men ranging in age from 18 to 60. They surrounded me on the beach, took photographs of me, filmed me etc.

I ran back to my hotel room and was followed there by four of them. I locked the door and they knocked on it for several hours before leaving.

I don't want to get into details, but things got worse from there. I spent the vast majority of my time trapped in a hotel room. Any time I stepped outside for food, water, I would immediately be swarmed by men.

There was also an occasion where something must have been slipped into my beer, because I began feeling dizzy. I made it back to my hotel room and managed to secure and lock the door before blacking out. Thankfully the door was still locked when I woke up with a thumping headache.

The holiday was scheduled to last two weeks. I booked an emergency flight home on the 7th day for my safety. The travel agency are not responding to my emails, and are hanging up on my phone calls.

Have I any grounds for a refund? I did not feel safe at all.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, zura and 28 others
she's lying we all know she wants Dravidian cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeahyux21, boss8055, micropp and 14 others

Thats what happens when parents think it a good idea to have more men than women jfl Also why would you want to got to India jfl

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, micropp, Xangsane and 8 others
based curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, micropp, Xangsane and 6 others
How disconnected from reality you gotta be to go there as a foid. Oh waitn she's a foid :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, mirrormogger and 7 others
Even white men get swarmed in India. They see targets, both sexually and financially

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, mirrormogger, Xangsane and 2 others
based curries.

they should’ve pulled an ugly bastard on her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, watah, Entschuldigung and 5 others
Truly hope she can get a refund and some money on top for actually going to India

Tales from Islamabad Intelligence service anti-India taskforce
This. It's common knowledge that curryland is the rape capital of the world. Why would a foid with a single braincell even consider going there?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Klasik616
She was close to being gangraped by 7 curries

Jhai bharat

• JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
India is an extremely unsafe country in general lol.

Westerners are retarded and think your average Indian are like the harmless IT stemcels you see in the US or like the curry shop guys in the UK.

Your average Indian irl is more similar to your average Arab being very low inhib, violent, and extremely sexually repressed.

People lynch each other in India for the most inane shit and throw acid in women’s faces. You don’t see westerners visiting Yemen for the same reason but they are a okay visiting India somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and BeanletMogger
Selfie she posted...
BDzqZBD.png

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Xangsane and AscensionMan98
Images 95

She thought she could whore out in India. Especially with low Inhib ranjeets like this.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, nofap and glizzygnasher68
dumb white girls need to learn not to travel to the 3rd world

God knows what would've happened if she blacked out in public and not in her hotel room.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orc