Woman hold the power

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Equinox
after conversation with oneitis about how easy it is to get sex from a woman. I can't believe we give these flawed annoying people all this power. Why do we have to do this dance to hopefully let this person pitifully have sex with you, and on top of that she thinks she's doing you a favour LETTING you do it.

Should I just embrace my 20 year old inceldom. Fuck these fucking people

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
She was telling me that personality matters more, you dont need to be brad pitt, how she's had sex with proper ugly people before! Like it's some fucking gift from God.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Darkeningstar
She was telling me that personality matters more, you dont need to be brad pitt, how she's had sex with proper ugly people before! Like it's some fucking gift from God.
Usual feminine hand-wringing

• +1
Reactions: Paul7 and nword49
after conversation with oneitis about how easy it is to get sex from a woman. I can't believe we give these flawed annoying people all this power. Why do we have to do this dance to hopefully let this person pitifully have sex with you, and on top of that she thinks she's doing you a favour LETTING you do it.

My advice for you:

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Paul7

I don't let anyone have power over me. I don't dance for anyone.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
are u in a bad mood
No, why do you assume that? I just told you what’s best for someone like you. Did I hurt your feelings? lol

No, why do you assume that? I just told you what’s best for someone like you. Did I hurt your feelings? lol
ok, and I just said you should let ur shit hit ur g-spot like u posted about. Don't have to make it all serious lol

• +1
Good. But that is the expectation. That they are doing us a favour
That's just what they think they expect. You can change it on a dime once you meet one face to face.

Everything goes right out the window for girls once they're genuinely attracted to a man. If a girl's as attracted to you as she ought to be for you to take her seriously then you will be the prize.

• +1