Woman in my therapy group also calls herself a worthless subhuman creature in her head, just like me.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
This might be it. This might be the one, the one girl. We can both be ugly subhuman creatures together.

She ain't even ugly. Just had a really rough childhood like me (parental childhood abuse).

:ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, truthhurts, theonewhocantascend and 10 others
cope shes just trying to get attention from the chad therapist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, uksucks, truthhurts and 10 others
It's your chance.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Art of Pattinson and MoggerGaston
This might be it. This might be the one, the one girl. We can both be ugly subhuman creatures together.

She ain't even ugly. Just had a really rough childhood like me (parental childhood abuse).

Can you adopt me I fit in that category aswell

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Pikabro and MoggerGaston
Woah woah hold up, you're gonna get yourself hurt again thinking like this :soy:

"She sees herself the same way as I do... she'll understand me unlike all the other women... we're perfect for eachother":bluepill::bluepill:
I'm sorry to break it to you, but while your parental abuse made you reclusive and antisocial, gaming on Steam late night and taking drugs, her trauma pushed her in a different, darker direction.

Starting from a depressingly young age, she has fucked men 2x her age. She has let them spit on her and hit her, choking her until she was unconcious. To us, this is of course abuse :soy:. But to her, it satisified her traumatised brain deeply and she orgasmed often from this extreme risque sexual behaviour.

I'm so sorry, lion, this world is sick. Get back on kissanime and forget her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, truthhurts, theonewhocantascend and 7 others
Woah woah hold up, you're gonna get yourself hurt again thinking like this :soy:

"She sees herself the same way as I do... she'll understand me unlike all the other women... we're perfect for eachother":bluepill::bluepill:
I'm sorry to break it to you, but while your parental abuse made you reclusive and antisocial, gaming on Steam late night and taking drugs, her trauma pushed her in a different, darker direction.

Starting from a depressingly young age, she has fucked men 2x her age. She has let them spit on her and hit her, choking her until she was unconcious. To us, this is of course abuse :soy:. But to her, it satisified her traumatised brain deeply and she orgasmed often from this extreme risque sexual behaviour.

tbh u could be right.

Sometimes I think about how my equivalent drug-addict trauma-suffering FEMALE version would live.

I would have n-count 100 by now.
Over.

I need a 16yo virgin from a village in Romania.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts

u may be wrong though cuz she comes across as a social recluse.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
No women has different nature, dont worry in having hope, but do It if you like it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and MoggerGaston
u may be wrong though cuz she comes across as a social recluse.
Bro she definitely isn't. And girls start young with the promiscuity, it's sad. So even if she seems like a recluse now, she was giving it up to every man who called her pretty and would choke her during sex at some point.

She also has extreme BPD, so the second you don't answer her texts for a few hours, she is in some 40 year olds bedroom with her hands tied behind her back with his fake designer belt getting absolutely fucked :feelsbadman:

Holding Back Nba Playoffs GIF by Bleacher Report
shes not worth it :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, theonewhocantascend, Pikabro and 3 others
Inb4 she's chad only

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Kao

Just shoot your shot when if you want just prepare for that sentence if it happens :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Bro she definitely isn't. And girls start young with the promiscuity, it's sad. So even if she seems like a recluse now, she was giving it up to every man who called her pretty and would choke her during sex at some point.

She also has extreme BPD, so the second you don't answer her texts for a few hours, she is in some 40 year olds bedroom with her hands tied behind her back with his fake designer belt getting absolutely fucked :feelsbadman:

Look at him, he is a druggie

Just impregnate her , make some babies and then done simple

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, nofap and MoggerGaston

blackpill overdose

we need more posts like this

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale, nofap and MoggerGaston

She probably doesn’t really think of herself like that deep down. The second you swoop in and be there for her and give her any confidence, she’s going to leave your ass

• So Sad
She probably doesn’t really think of herself like that deep down. The second you swoop in and be there for her and give her any confidence, she’s going to leave your ass
We will always be alone, wont we

Girls like that come with an insane amount of baggage.

Regular woman must get over the trauma of being pumped and abandoned by Chad, while they on top of that have to get over the trauma their parents imposed upon them.

• +1
she's tall

hope she isn't 6'4+ only
Tall woman are usually more wholesome than regular height women, in many aspects, most of them don't even mind dating manlets.

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back