blatonslatt

Kraken

IMG 4248

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, EzikoIsHere, Clqs and 10 others
ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
if i was chad i would lure her to a forest picnic date and then push her wheelchair over and leave her there for the wolves tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, likenesss, slavicpsycho and 19 others
Fucking bitch I hope someone leaves her in the middle of the desert with no wheelchair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, likenesss, rg1235 and 10 others
Fucking bitch I hope someone leaves her in the middle of the desert with no wheelchair
LOL, yea its brutal how these girls think she literally cant fucking walk

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and N1666
LOL, yea its brutal how these girls think she literally cant fucking walk
I've been ghosted by a girl in a wheelchair too jfl, was the most humbling experience ever. I thought because she's disabled it would make her easier, but like every foid they are chad only

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Newday*V3, likenesss, EzikoIsHere and 4 others
I've been ghosted by a girl in a wheelchair too jfl, was the most humbling experience ever. I thought because she's disabled it would make her easier, but like every foid they are chad only
people with lower self esteem pull shit like this to feel like they matter

just like incels here have wet dreams about fucking random women then blocking them and being fuckboys

the mind with low self concept will try to pull of stupid shit to prove itself that it has some power (it doesn't and needs therapy)

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, blackckatt, schizoautist93 and 5 others
Whores will be whores whether they can walk or not

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball

just like incels here have wet dreams about fucking random women then blocking them and being fuckboys

the mind with low self concept will try to pull of stupid shit to prove itself that it has some power (it doesn't and needs therapy)
u believe in therapy?

Just fucking lol man just fuckin lol

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
u believe in therapy?
for me im smarter and know myself better than a stupid doctor so I basically reinforce new thoughts or challenge wrong ideas/beliefs in my head myself and I get over the mental hurdle in a few weeks

magic mushrooms (in GTA 6 when its out) can also be introduced when you feel ready and just need the last push towards a new mindset

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and N1666
Look at that male privilege right there guys!

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
Comments are suifuel. Every foid is chad-only.

A disabled foid has 100x SMV of an average-looking man.

Incels like me deserve reparations from the government considering the way we've been shunned by society.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, disheartenedcel and JeromeMorrow
Comments are suifuel. Every foid is chad-only.

A disabled foid has 100x SMV of an average-looking man.

Incels like me deserve reparations from the government considering the way we've been shunned by society.
the girls are agreeing with her lol no one is questioning her doing it

the girls are agreeing with her lol no one is questioning her doing it
It's incredible how society has conditioned women to believe they are entitled to a chad.

Like 80% of women honestly believe they are good enough to settle with model-tier chads. The delusion is off the charts ngl.

They really want to have their cake and eat it.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and JeromeMorrow
It's incredible how society has conditioned women to believe they are entitled to a chad.

Like 80% of women honestly believe they are good enough to settle with model-tier chads. The delusion is off the charts ngl.

They really want to have their cake and eat it.
Adapt or die, that's the point of org

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
Adapt or die, that's the point of org
90% don't have the base to adapt.

No one can keep up with the rate at which hypergamy is increasing.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and JeromeMorrow
90% don't have the base to adapt.

No one can keep up with the rate at which hypergamy is increasing.
That's the point, chad is a genetic category and 90% of people on this forum will lose this winner take all game.

You can fight God and get your surgeries but at best you will end up crippled like that old retard.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and EverythingMattersCel
I mean she’s a Stacy so

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
for me im smarter and know myself better than a stupid doctor so I basically reinforce new thoughts or challenge wrong ideas/beliefs in my head myself and I get over the mental hurdle in a few weeks

magic mushrooms (in GTA 6 when its out) can also be introduced when you feel ready and just need the last push towards a new mindset
Im throwing away my anti psychotics, Any suggestions?

If it was chad in a wheelchair it would be the same reaction

Attachments

• IMG_4568.png
    IMG_4568.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4569.jpeg
    IMG_4569.jpeg
    353.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Monobloc and blatonslatt
Who cares,

High IQ post. Don't get mad over shit like this. Anyone who relishes in "beating" somebody like this is somebody who feels the need to prove themselves. Always remember that if you meet someone who is shitting on you or being a complete cunt for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
all the replies are supportive and they’re relating to the context pretty fucked up

jfl especially when you look this ugly unfrauded

i left this comment :lul:
Lol fr 😂😂

Im 17 my developement is greater than mental sanity
any sort of recreational drug can trigger psychological issues that were laying dormant in your mind, so not worth the risk if you're not stable and not an adult

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM