Woman keeps going back to asshole.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Must be his incredible ‘personality’ (sarcasm).

Attachments

• A2FA4068-3FE8-4722-A55E-F62AF4BCDC18.png
    A2FA4068-3FE8-4722-A55E-F62AF4BCDC18.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 87
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Must've had a lot of showers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SayNoToRotting, Alexanderr and 5 others
probably been getting a bunch of haircuts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BrettyBoy
> Quora

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Zeta ascended
Because he’s hot and fucks you good. Next question.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and BrettyBoy
toilets need to be put on leash

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 176, Insomniac and 1 other person
Anytime someone tells me looks don't matter I don't even bother debating them. I don't want to punch them in the face out of frustration.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and BrettyBoy
Because he's goodlooking, that's all.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Yep, ofc its always the abusers fault solely and the dumb twat couldnt possibly have identified any of the obvious red flags. Its so cliche all you can do is laugh. The abuser is playing 4D chess, juggling multiple plates and using jedi mind tricks to manipulate the roastie yet somehow she can adamantly spot the misogynist from a mile away if hes under 6ft, brown and has no facial bones. Females are acually literally children in that they dont fully mentally mature. no matter how badly they fuck up theres always some pathetic mangina faggots willing to completely excuse her actions for the faintest whiff of her nasty pussy. Females are human only in flesh otherwise i see them as the lowest of all lifeforms. they should be kept on leashes as livestock and held in barns to protect them from their own stupidity. I hold the dirt under my nails to a higher regard than women. nothing would please me more than seeing all billions of women thrown into a mincer only leaving a few behind as sex slaves seeing as the only thing these vapid cunts offer the world is the void between their legs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Demir, Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Sounds like the title of a reasonably entertaining video

/s

• +1
his dick must be very good (big)

• +1
Yep, ofc its always the abusers fault solely and the dumb twat couldnt possibly have identified any of the obvious red flags. Its so cliche all you can do is laugh. The abuser is playing 4D chess, juggling multiple plates and using jedi mind tricks to manipulate the roastie yet somehow she can adamantly spot the misogynist from a mile away if hes under 6ft, brown and has no facial bones. Females are acually literally children in that they dont fully mentally mature. no matter how badly they fuck up theres always some pathetic mangina faggots willing to completely excuse her actions for the faintest whiff of her nasty pussy. Females are human only in flesh otherwise i see them as the lowest of all lifeforms. they should be kept on leashes as livestock and held in barns to protect them from their own stupidity. I hold the dirt under my nails to a higher regard than women. nothing would please me more than seeing all billions of women thrown into a mincer only leaving a few behind as sex slaves seeing as the only thing these vapid cunts offer the world is the void between their legs.

Yet when men get into bad relationships they're always blamed, for being naive to be taken advantage of, while blaming a femoid for being abused and looking past a MILLION red flags while blinded by his looks, would be "victim blaming".

To foids it doesn't matter what his personality is, she will see it for his looks and/or status, not his actual personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
JFL even the answer contains blackpills. Basically tells her once he doesn't have any control she will no longer like him.

• +1
  • +1
Most foids are low fucking morons.