woman led me on in the club

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
she kept fucking looking at me, we were making sustained eye contact multiple times. I approached her she said she had a boyfriend? why tf was she looking at me then. Prob for fucking attention so she can feel good about herself. Then she said dance with her friend. She said she didn't know how to dance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, deadstock, BrutalMogger and 3 others
What the fuck is happening in their brains?

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, BrutalMogger and sickdawgie
I could literally never tell you. I don't know why I keep getting rejected by woman who look at me first. Multiple times I'm pretty sure.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, BrutalMogger and imthesupremecel
I could literally never tell you. I don't know why I keep getting rejected by woman who look at me first. Multiple times I'm pretty sure.
some women do look at me but I never approach them but now its making me unsure too wtf wtf kill all foids

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, BrutalMogger and sickdawgie
some women do look at me but I never approach them but now its making me unsure too wtf wtf kill all foids
yea man, I thought if a foid looked at you alot it was a done deal, but I was just too pussy to close the deal. Now that i'm actually trying to close them deals it has failed both times. dunno mate.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, BrutalMogger and imthesupremecel
yea man, I thought if a foid looked at you alot it was a done deal, but I was just too pussy to close the deal. Now that i'm actually trying to close them deals it has failed both times. dunno mate.
its so confusing wtf why do foids have to be this confusing

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and sickdawgie
Maybe the approach wasn't right or maybe the approach was the right move but it was not executed properly. Could be the case bro. Maybe she was semi interested but it wasn't quite sold. Making a subtle gesture of acknowledgement or some shit has worked better than going up to them unless it was really obvious like coming to dance right in front of you at the club obvious.

Chicks are smarter than they seem, in different ways they're smart. Literally testing dudes at all times.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and sickdawgie
women evil you know that bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and sickdawgie
To be honest, I do the same thing myself, I just want to play with glances and pray that she doesn't come any closer

• WTF
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Maybe the approach was right. Could be the case bro. Maybe she was semi interested but it wasn't quite sold. Making a subtle gesture of acknowledgement or some shit has worked better than going up to them unless it was really obvious like coming to dance right in front of you at the club obvious.

Chicks are smarter than they seem, in different ways they're smart. Literally testing dudes at all times.
so I may have been too forward for her liking or what

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
so I may have been too forward for her liking or what
It could have been a number of things it varies from case to case and person to person. Maybe you were too forward maybe you seemed too interested when you approached her :feelsthink: it could literally be so many things. The more you do it the more you'll get the feel for what works and what doesn't then you'll learn what works with what kinda people. At least you're not to pussy to try brah. If you wouldn't have tried you wouldn't have had shit but you at least got some knowledge and experience.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
It could have been a number of things it varies from case to case and person to person. Maybe you were too forward maybe you seemed too interested when you approached her :feelsthink: it could literally be so many things. The more you do it the more you'll get the feel for what works and what doesn't then you'll learn what works with what kinda people. At least you're not to pussy to try brah. If you wouldn't have tried you wouldn't have had shit but you at least got some knowledge and experience.
true and it gave me something to post about. Yea I guess I do have huge balls. I'm only starting to approach now I think you are right about the experience, and learning etc. Thanks for detailed responses.