Woman makes her AI fantasy bf MUCH younger than her

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death

JFL. And men are somehow the only creeps and pedophiles. She is 36 yet chose a guy that looks MAX 22-23 yrs old and somehow men still believe they peak at 35. I mean she's probably autistic but I expected her to design a 28-30 yr old looking man with some stubble if anything. Brutal

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, aspiringexcel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
just be a ethnic AI male is legit

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 18522
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, Xangsane, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Water. Youth is more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 23772, 5.5psl and 4 others
Water. Youth is more attractive
Ppl constantly say on this site that masc appeal works better on women 28-30+. Some people still think that

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Ppl constantly say on this site that masc appeal works better on women 28-30+. Some people still think that
Age has higher smv but youth is better for psl

dam that's a high psl ai dude the dogshit morphers on this site need to take note

JFL. And men are somehow the only creeps and pedophiles. She is 36 yet chose a guy that looks MAX 22-23 yrs old and somehow men still believe they peak at 35. I mean she's probably autistic but I expected her to design a 28-30 yr old looking man with some stubble if anything. Brutal

Bug eyed incel with 404 undereye support

They believe men peak at 35 cause of socioeconomic status, not solely cause of looks

UGly granny made for the rope

@Xangsane why didn't you tell us about this???

They believe men peak at 35 cause of socioeconomic status, not solely cause of looks
and because looks contribute more to smv, that's wrong too

The average male financially peaks at around 50. The age 35 is just a mismatched cope offered by :redpill:ers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back