Woman openly admits she would share her man (hypergamy)

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Jfl she just openly admits that she would share her man with other women as long as she is his main wife and provides for her.
Never have seen a woman this honest

Translation

Interviewer:
Would you allow your boyfriend to go partying/clubbing?

She: Of corse, I would even let my man fuck a bitch as long as I am his wife. And I would trust him that he doesn’t have the same feelings for these other women that he has for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, justinzayn, slayer69 and 7 others
For top genetics women would do anything for the man. For average genetics they have morals and are prude

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, ManzareK, FrameMogger and 15 others
Of course, for the man for whom Alain Delon is the actor who played Caesar in Osterix and Obelix, this video is a bomb. But I believe that marrying beautiful men and demanding loyalty from them is the height of selfishness. I got it myself - share it with another. It's even nice to look at such people, not to mention spinning a novel. And giving birth is even better. The man left, but the child remained.

foid comment on delon video

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Marsik, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
If a sub Stacy woman wants to have the privilege to be the queen (wife) of a king (Chad) who provides for her she will accept it if her king fucks other whores on the side

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and p0lishsubhuman
Women only view emotional bonds with other women as cheating, not physicality

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Wallenberg and p0lishsubhuman
Women only view emotional bonds with other women as cheating, not physicality
No they dont. Stop generalizing women based on one tiktok video of a whore. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, datboijj, Deleted member 19174 and 2 others
@Xangsane Is she white or Ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
both of the girls I dated longer term told me I was free to fuck other girls as long as she was my main girl.

its normal

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
She probably dates some LTN ethnic thugmaxxer

unironically

Last edited:
both of the girls I dated longer term told me I was free to fuck other girls as long as she was my main girl.

its normal
jfl they actually told you this? I don’t think that’s common to actually say that openly. Especially with all that feminism indoctrination nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and MoggerGaston
No they dont. Stop generalizing women based on one tiktok video of a whore. Jfl
They obv don’t like it to share their man but they accept it if it means that they can be the wife of a high value provider. It’s a simple trade off.
I mean after all they have the choice: either share one HVM with other women or have one LVM just for herself.
And most women choose option 1) if they are able to choose

• +1
Reactions: User49 and aBetterMii
They obv don’t like it to share their man but they accept it if it means that they can be the wife of a high value provider. It’s a simple trade off.
I mean after all they have the choice: either share one HVM with other women or have one LVM just for herself.
Bro stop with all this bullshit ideology
No healthy woman or man want to share their significant other or let them cheat sexually with another woman, this just devalues you as a person, man or woman, and makes you feel less
The only way you'd accept this as a man or a woman is if you're into cuckoldry or have this fetish or liking to feel unworthy

Just because a few club sluts on TikTok said they'd share their bearded normie gymcelled BF with other girls don't mean "women that want a "high value provider" will share"

The only way this could happen is if the girl is blackpilled, knows she's ugly or LTB and is dating a LITERAL CHADLITE or CHAD (like literal mogger)

jfl they actually told you this? I don’t think that’s common to actually say that openly. Especially with all that feminism indoctrination nowadays
yes.

the first girl knew I was a virgin before her.

The day I slept over at her family's place for easter, met all her family and spend the holiday with her. She told me while we were in cuddling in bed afterwards that she wanted me to fuck 3 other girls so that 'she wouldnt be the only girl I ever slept with'. And that it would help me appreciate her more since she was confident she would be much better-looking than the girls I could fuck anyways.
She also told me to never tell her about it and just keep it for myself.

The second girl told me I was free to fuck other girls as long as:
1)I didn't cuddle with them and sleep over. Just fuck and leave.
2)She was my main girl.

• +1
yes.

the first girl knew I was a virgin before her.

The day I slept over at her family's place for easter, met all her family and spend the holiday with her. She told me while we were in cuddling in bed afterwards that she wanted me to fuck 3 other girls so that 'she wouldnt be the only girl I ever slept with'. And that it would help me appreciate her more since she was confident she would be much better-looking than the girls I could fuck anyways.
She also told me to never tell her about it and just keep it for myself.

The second girl told me I was free to fuck other girls as long as:
1)I didn't cuddle with them and sleep over. Just fuck and leave.
2)She was my main girl.
no shit they said that JFL

they actualy get happy hearing a mtn/htn like moggergaston tells them he wanna fuck other girls, because they themselves wanna fuck other hotter guys than MoggerGaston they find, and them knowin MoggerGaston fuck other foids they won't feel mentally guilty of cheating on him because he already fucks other girls

this is just mentally ill relationships 101

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24940
no shit they said that JFL

they actualy get happy hearing a mtn/htn like moggergaston tells them he wanna fuck other girls, because they themselves wanna fuck other hotter guys than MoggerGaston they find, and them knowin MoggerGaston fuck other foids they won't feel mentally guilty of cheating on him because he already fucks other girls

this is just mentally ill relationships 101
I never said I accepted them fucking other guys.

It's just modern day degeneracy where having a soft-harem is 'normal' as a guy. Women find it normal. Men are either incel or have harems themself.

Unfortunately neither of the LTRs lasted. I couldn't keep up the LARP of being a total mogger for months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
No healthy woman or man want to share their significant other or let them cheat sexually with another woman, this just devalues you as a person, man or woman, and makes you feel less
The only way you'd accept this as a man or a woman is if you're into cuckoldry or have this fetish or liking to feel unworthy

Just because a few club sluts on TikTok said they'd share their bearded normie gymcelled BF with other girls don't mean "women that want a "high value provider" will share"

The only way this could happen is if the girl is blackpilled, knows she's ugly or LTB and is dating a LITERAL CHADLITE or CHAD (like literal mogger)
Both of you are retarded. Many girls want an strictly monogamous but a lot of girls are ok with their men fucking other women. They even like it.

and no it's not the low class women but high class women who are happy with their men having side chicks. Because they grow around high value men and know that men with a lot of options rarely commit to a sub stacy. But it's extremely rare in middle class circle.

Stop generalizing all women, incels. They are not the same.

• +1
I never said I accepted them fucking other guys.
JFL nigga they don't care if you give them the agreement
the sole fact they know u out there fucking other bitches gives them the automatic moral high ground of them going to fuck other guys
if you catch them they won't give a fuck ro feel bad or any of the sort, they will still get other guys to fuck

you're not chad enough for that treatement
Both of you are retarded. Many girls want an strictly monogamous but a lot of girls are ok with their men fucking other women. They even like it.

and no it's not the low class women but high class women who are happy with their men having side chicks. Because they grow around high value men and know that men with a lot of options rarely commit to a sub stacy. But it's extremely rare in middle class circle.

that's literally what you did, you generalized all women??
a minority doesn't mean shit, nobody care about niche fetishes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
that's literally what you did, you generalized all women??
a minority doesn't mean shit, nobody care about niche fetishes
Reading comprehension 404 not found.

What i said is factually correct while you just stereotyped all women

Last edited:

both of the girls that were fine with me fucking other women came from good families with wealth.

cheating is only wrong for women. Men are okay to cheat tbh.

both of the girls that were fine with me fucking other women came from good families with wealth.
Because they grow around high value men so they knew that most men are only monogamous when they don't have much options.
Is it really cheating if she knows? But cheating is bad even if a man does but less so than women.

Last edited:
JFL nigga they don't care if you give them the agreement
Probably.
the sole fact they know u out there fucking other bitches gives them the automatic moral high ground of them going to fuck other guys
The first girl was extremely NT. She doesn't need moral high ground, thats something for nonNT weirdos that are insecure.
The moment she felt like I wasn't an asset to her life but a liablity, she would've broken up with me. And she did in the end.

Women only cheat when they are:
1) are low value and do weird shit in the moment. mentally ill
2) women that stay in shitty LTRs for a long time due to lack of options. Again low value.
3) nonNT women. again, low value.

The second girl I was with was nonNT and not great value tbh. I could imagine her cheating on me although she was low libido so unlikely to happen, but still.

The first girl? Never. She was too NT to cheat. If she wanted another guy's dick, she would've broken up with me first and then started fucking the other guy.
if you catch them they won't give a fuck ro feel bad or any of the sort, they will still get other guys to fuck

Last edited:

i once asked a girl what she would do if cheated and after a long pause, she said "it is what it is"
she came from a well off family as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and MoggerGaston
Probably.

The first girl was extremely NT. She doesn't need moral high ground, thats something for nonNT weirdos that are insecure.
The moment she felt like I wasn't an asset to her life but a liablity, she would've broke up with me. And she did in the end.

Women only cheat when they are:
1) are low value and do weird shit in the moment. mentally ill
2) women that stay in shitty LTRs for a long time due to lack of options. Again low value.
3) nonNT women. again, low value.

The second girl was nonNT and mid-value. I could imagine her cheating on me although she was low libido so unlikely to happen.

The first girl? Never. She was too NT to cheat.
Dude the first girl was MENTALLY ILL
She has more social awarness for sure than you. Any NT man will realize that a woman giving an agreement for you to cheat means she already had side dudes or was cheating before.
NO MENTALLY SANE WOMAN will let you cheat on her, UNLESS you're a GIGACHAD, which you are not

You probably never caught her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940

Of corse they don’t want to share. But as I said it’s a trade off. They share and in return they get the privilege of being the wife of a high value man who provides for them and let’s them live a great lifestyle.

A regular woman would rather want to be Brad pitts wife (while knowing that he fucks whores on the side) than be the wife of a normie wagecuck although she could have him all for her alone.
That’s basic hypergamy.

Nowadays it’s not as common anymore because women can provide for themselves and also because society tries to propagate different views on this.
But it still happens a lot. I’d bet my life that Maher could easily cheat on his gf as much as he wants without any consequences

Of corse they don’t want to share. But as I said it’s a trade off. They share and in return they get the privilege of being the wife of a high value man who provides for them and let’s them live a great lifestyle.

A regular woman would rather want to be Brad pitts wife (while knowing that he fucks whores on the side) than be the wife of a normie wagecuck although she could have him all for her alone.
That’s basic hypergamy.

Nowadays it’s not as common anymore because women can provide for themselves and also because society tries to propagate different views on this.
But it still happens a lot. I’d bet my life that Maher could easily cheat on his gf as much as he wants without any consequences
No shit I agree with you bro
The problem here: You're talking to us, nobody here is maher. Nobody here has the SMV of Brad Pitt or Maher
No one here is delusional enough to think they do

The best looking of us in this forum looks HTN in a true candid taken from afar or chadlite if we be more generous, and it's only 2 or 3 of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and germanlooks
No shit I agree with you bro
The problem here: You're talking to us, nobody here is maher. Nobody here has the SMV of Brad Pitt or Maher
No one here is delusional enough to think they do

The best looking of us in this forum looks HTN in a true candid taken from afar or chadlite if we be more generous, and it's only 2 or 3 of this forum
yo bro would u actively get into an LTR? serious question

yo bro would u actively get into an LTR? serious question
well i live in a coutnry where i can find LTR worthy girls (muslim one)

would I in the west? no and never, i'd be in a STR probably

well i live in a coutnry where i can find LTR worthy girls (muslim one)

would I in the west? no and never, i'd be in a STR probably
Joe Biden Smile GIF

Dude the first girl was MENTALLY ILL
She has more social awarness for sure than you. Any NT man will realize that a woman giving an agreement for you to cheat means she already had side dudes or was cheating before.
NO MENTALLY SANE WOMAN will let you cheat on her, UNLESS you're a GIGACHAD, which you are not

You probably never caught her.
Completely disagree with you. You don't know her like I did.
KUujqW7aNDFmLRN5qYOwOV59dbydidAIzPuaXbKW2XuJEmNIDjgarjVFDJzqeLJhaEnVWNHZ4eMbw1sJzHWhec6dC36nuliXYYCTcdJWi7hNDLNx6RubjGX65uBI2EMUKe4xG9KebEXWEeJUxhXygkYXlSpGAu_fsVfYsOBF2VdSoPaNcJwJ2J9IYBPlTjAttaVATuxlH2rW-t8ibhSlZsiuE1zDhSPToiNCACpOwFlHSkzihWBbEnb5s-NWIIYxorbqFbTYbHiQBGJnXDGhZuQfjWP4u5q5XG198p4hEQgRUEdpnyOLemzEIIvVRoL8TbglKSozjk2mULplEVlGfNxxL7gv2pos2-9LQdGRPsJDAsxvU0FysvT0RlBEtQ8PzakTuQ9JU6JG0oLA8eucS0BTJfqYaVmOkI9LUPNY-s2ocejm3KeXkIff0kEotBvpia0q5xkTyzKdKVDck4SBzv9end9NiP8QHABrIBKDLXTqdOiMMhAHyu5ay2H-02FqDI_G9XSVU-oACDeG2Doa0p0k0DFMSu4T5d3wuKP4mInawxTZqnccFIUwN7BzYl6a_u7aeleajylcFfH1K5hv0I2sjnNuXxH2C-o-m-r-IK79NCIZojACunck-X-SCfyQlcJ0QFwbRWEjgoDusw67Fne9c9Dq0zsFAhtSq7zPXDchADeJdaDOJLkblnW_7niuDVHGEuKArOJsTAOm-0J6UPFqxtfijVCD-NbSCqd1Poktd5AI354GgylJ6NCQ2dyOCj-v2zVlLYonnhwFMOPxJgyy61LV35Qw3DH0ZIGIVfsJPs4YpPSc2X05hXS1GIuLC8S6JIlsrSDC3UiSPFX8Wc4NTD0aVboCPdJ44rqZh1xKNxO7QAcVCJVWwYnncRyC680BvSA2KIjCZJD83WB_DHzSSveqSz5pbQUoTRGxflCF=w649-h1297-s-no

She had no reason to cheat. This wasn't a (multiple) year long LTR where things got stale. This was a 4month relationship where she was head over heels in love with me for the time being. Planning holidays, having me meet her family, sending me many texts daily, etc. Calling me every day. With 0 signs of doubt. Untill like ~1 week before things ended.

Her cheating on me during this time would've made absolutely 0 sense. She told me to fuck 3 other girls the day I met her family and got her family's approval basically. She was considering me as husband material, but didn't want herself to be the only girl I ever fucked in my life. Considering she fucked 8 diff guys herself.

Her NTness was off the charts. You consider it mental illness, but actually she NTmogs you to oblivion aswell, which is why you consider her mentally ill.

Only an insecure, mentally ill, nonNT girl would not accept her guy fucking some other girl if it benefitted the relationship.

Last edited:
:bluepill:
Exceptions don’t matter. Generalization is closer to the truth
What are you calling exceptions is like 50% of women.

A lot of women(like 40% of girls) would never allow even the biggest gigachad like Maher or Gandy to fuck other women. Jfl there would be women like(20% of them) who would never allow literal kings to fuck other women.

• Hmm...
She also told me to never tell her about it and just keep it for myself

This is kind of sus to say. I think your gfs wanted to fuck around and tried to convince you to do the same so that they don't feel bad or guilty. Foids will do all kinds of mental gymnastics like this.

This is kind of sus to say. I think your gfs wanted to fuck around and tried to convince you to do the same so that they don't feel bad or guilty. Foids will do all kinds of mental gymnastics like this.
read my other post. This wasn't the type of girl for this.

Legit the week before things ended with her, when things were rough between us, she said she didn't want me to fuck other girls for the time-being untill things got stronger between us again. To make sure it wouldn't drive a wedge between us.

She was EXTREMELY NT. If she wanted to fuck another guy she would've let me know and/or broken up with me first.sd

Completely disagree with you. You don't know her like I did.
KUujqW7aNDFmLRN5qYOwOV59dbydidAIzPuaXbKW2XuJEmNIDjgarjVFDJzqeLJhaEnVWNHZ4eMbw1sJzHWhec6dC36nuliXYYCTcdJWi7hNDLNx6RubjGX65uBI2EMUKe4xG9KebEXWEeJUxhXygkYXlSpGAu_fsVfYsOBF2VdSoPaNcJwJ2J9IYBPlTjAttaVATuxlH2rW-t8ibhSlZsiuE1zDhSPToiNCACpOwFlHSkzihWBbEnb5s-NWIIYxorbqFbTYbHiQBGJnXDGhZuQfjWP4u5q5XG198p4hEQgRUEdpnyOLemzEIIvVRoL8TbglKSozjk2mULplEVlGfNxxL7gv2pos2-9LQdGRPsJDAsxvU0FysvT0RlBEtQ8PzakTuQ9JU6JG0oLA8eucS0BTJfqYaVmOkI9LUPNY-s2ocejm3KeXkIff0kEotBvpia0q5xkTyzKdKVDck4SBzv9end9NiP8QHABrIBKDLXTqdOiMMhAHyu5ay2H-02FqDI_G9XSVU-oACDeG2Doa0p0k0DFMSu4T5d3wuKP4mInawxTZqnccFIUwN7BzYl6a_u7aeleajylcFfH1K5hv0I2sjnNuXxH2C-o-m-r-IK79NCIZojACunck-X-SCfyQlcJ0QFwbRWEjgoDusw67Fne9c9Dq0zsFAhtSq7zPXDchADeJdaDOJLkblnW_7niuDVHGEuKArOJsTAOm-0J6UPFqxtfijVCD-NbSCqd1Poktd5AI354GgylJ6NCQ2dyOCj-v2zVlLYonnhwFMOPxJgyy61LV35Qw3DH0ZIGIVfsJPs4YpPSc2X05hXS1GIuLC8S6JIlsrSDC3UiSPFX8Wc4NTD0aVboCPdJ44rqZh1xKNxO7QAcVCJVWwYnncRyC680BvSA2KIjCZJD83WB_DHzSSveqSz5pbQUoTRGxflCF=w649-h1297-s-no

She had no reason to cheat. This wasn't a (multiple) year long LTR where things got stale. This was a 4month relationship where she was head over heels in love with me for the time being. Planning holidays, having me meet her family, sending me many texts daily, etc. Calling me every day. With 0 signs of doubt. Untill like ~1 week before things ended.

Her cheating on me during this time would've made absolutely 0 sense. She told me to fuck 3 other girls the day I met her family and got her family's approval basically. She was considering me as husband material, but didn't want herself to be the only girl I ever fucked in my life. Considering she fucked 8 diff guys herself.

Her NTness was off the charts. You consider it mental illness, but actually she NTmogs you to oblivion aswell, which is why you consider her mentally ill.

Only an insecure, mentally ill, nonNT girl would not accept her guy fucking some other girl if it benefitted the relationship.
she was probably playing joking with you

and you realize, there's girls where her parents know me, send me texts everyday, try to call me everyday and im still not even a relationship w em and only flirt w em at max, dont mean shit tbh

ur generalizing everything off one relationship u had

She was EXTREMELY NT. If she wanted to fuck another guy she would've let me know and/or broken up with me first

Why? You are a nice stable boyfriend fulfilling her relationship needs, 6'4 square jaw dutch Chad at the club would never do that and only wants hot raw sex. So by fucking some Chad slayer, then coming home to her nice bf she gets the best of both worlds.

Humans are naturally polygamous, looks at tribal hunter gatherer societies all the men and women fuck around, women are like men and want to fuck around except with high quality genetics.

• +1
What are you calling exceptions is like 50% of women.

A lot of women(like 40% of girls) would never allow even the biggest gigachad like Maher or Gandy to fuck other women. Jfl there would be women like(20% of them) who would never allow literal kings to fuck other women.
What do you mean with „not allow“?
In all these scenarios the man is in the position of power not the woman. The woman can either accept that she isn’t the only sexual partner or leave the man.

But when she leaves the man it will come with a huge cost. A cost which outweighs the cost of sharing the man: she has to give up the great lifestyle as wife of a high value man knowing that the chances are slim that she will find a man like this again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

and you realize, there's girls where her parents know me, send me texts everyday, try to call me everyday and im still not even a relationship w em and only flirt w em at max, dont mean shit tbh

You are just projecting here. Just because you are an incel doesn't mean everyone is.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Nah, i've had 2 relationships and I know the second girl that told me its fine for me to fuck other girls wasn't to be trusted. Unlike the first girl.

Nothing compares to that first girl and her NTness+honesty. You simply don't realize because you havent had a girl like her yet. You don't know what TRUE NT is like.

Again: Cheating is nonNT. If you have shit to hide, shit you are affraid to show, you are already nonNT.

NT people have nothing to hide, nothing they are ashamed of, no insecurities they aren't affraid to show.

I probably never will meet a girl like her again either, but its whatever

Last edited:
What do you mean with „not allow“?
In all these scenarios the man is in the position of power not the woman. The woman can either accept that she isn’t the only sexual partner or leave the man.

But when she leaves the man it will come with a huge cost. A cost which outweighs the cost of sharing the man: she has to give up the great lifestyle as wife of a high value man knowing that the chances are slim that she will find a man like this again.
You really think every girl cares about being with a high status man or a chad? Many girls just want an old fashioned monogamous relationship where the husband is exclusive to them and they grow old together and have many children.

You really think every girl cares about being with a high status man or a chad? Many girls just want an old fashioned monogamous relationship where the husband is exclusive to them and they grow old together and have many children.
I think what the majority of women care about most is living the best lifestyle possible (security, money, comfort, status etc.)
In other words finding the best provider possible.
And the only way of achieving this is by finding a high value man or in some rare cases by being successful herself (model, actress etc)

Maybe it’s not so significant nowadays anymore because women can provide for themselves better than ever

Cheating is nonNT. If you have shit to hide, shit you are affraid to show, you are already nonNT.

No it isn't. The most neurotypical thing ever is going on girls-night to the club and fucking some Chad, or girls-trips to Spain and fucking some tall dark handsome med Chad.

• JFL
No it isn't. The most neurotypical thing ever is going on girls-night to the club and fucking some Chad, or girls-trips to Spain and fucking some tall dark handsome med Chad.
Nope. It's NT for women to have LTRs where you are comitted to the guy and don't cheat.

It's only NT to cheat when you are male.

Nope. It's NT for women to have LTRs where you are comitted to the guy and don't cheat.

It's only NT to cheat when you are male.
Then why does every roastie want to go to the club? What is the utility of going to a place built to find sex partners and chads when your in a relationship?

And girls trips. Every bitch wants to go on girls trips, what do you think happens? You don't think foids fly across the planet to be alone in their hotel room do you?

• JFL
Then why does every roastie want to go to the club? What is the utility of going to a place built to find sex partners and chads when your in a relationship?
Because NT women don't fuck guys from clubs but are just there to chill with friends.

And girls trips. Every bitch wants to go on girls trips, what do you think happens? You don't think foids fly across the planet to be alone in their hotel room do you?
They go on holidays to have fun with friends. Not everything is about sex.
Again, most women are nonNT, just like most men. So they will cheat. But its nonNT.

Never LTR ugly women or nonNT women because they WILL cheat.

Only do relationships with NT stacy or youre bound to get fucked.