• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, moreroidsmoredates, Jonnyboi and 1 other person
I wonder what sex is like with lesbian woman... :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and sickdawgie
I wonder what sex is like with lesbian woman... :ogre:
i wonder what sex is like with any woman tbh
(any foids here for my khhv ass :forcedsmile:)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rzn, cannotbeasked and sickdawgie
I’ve been punished for being too nice, acting more like I want an LTR, they want me to be a fuckboy.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, sickdawgie, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
I’ve been punished for being too nice, acting more like I want an LTR, they want me to be a fuckboy.
The wrong women do

Let them keep chasing the wrong men.
Just because there's a higher number if wrong women doesn't mean that's who you should cater to

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever, Sprinkles and sigma ✰
The wrong women do

Just because there's a higher number if wring women doesn't mean that's who you should cater to
Comment on how woman punish me for looking like a fuck boy

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Comment on how woman punish me for looking like a fuck boy
The right women do

Just because there's a smaller number of right women, doesn't mean you shouldn't prioritise one of them

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Good men and women prefer quality
Bad boys and girls prefer quantity

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
i wonder what sex is like with any woman tbh
(any foids here for my khhv ass :forcedsmile:)
Take my course and you will not be khhv within 30 days (returns not accepted)

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰
The wrong women do

Just because there's a higher number if wrong women doesn't mean that's who you should cater to

They chase me and then I have no choice but to let them chase other guys. That's just how it goes for me, I am high inhib and reclusive myself but when I have put myself out there in the past what I got was really extroverted, low inhib, slutty girls. It was really surprising. Nerdy, shy, long term minded girls just aren't into me. The last girl who was like that who liked me was in high school. From college onwards just about every girl who I got with or showed interest at all was not relationship minded, we're all around 30 now and none of them have gotten married or anything, my first girl seems to be almost off the deep end by now.

This was not recent, this was 5-10 years ago, but even dipping my toes in OLD recently have this kinda pattern, what girls I match with and what messages they'll respond to or send me, etc.

• +1
They chase me and then I have no choice but to let them chase other guys. That's just how it goes for me, I am high inhib and reclusive myself but when I have put myself out there in the past what I got was really extroverted, low inhib, slutty girls. It was really surprising. Nerdy, shy, long term minded girls just aren't into me. The last girl who was like that who liked me was in high school. From college onwards just about every girl who I got with or showed interest at all was not relationship minded, we're all around 30 now and none of them have gotten married or anything, my first girl seems to be almost off the deep end by now.

This was not recent, this was 5-10 years ago, but even dipping my toes in OLD recently have this kinda pattern, what girls I match with and what messages they'll respond to or send me, etc.
Well for starters you need to understand that in today's world, with what is normalised on social media, many girls (and guys) are chasing the wrong stuff.
This forces their friends to fall in the same pattern, especially the women.

Secondly, you will most likely never find these girls in OLD.

You find these women through warm approaching in society, friend circle/ groups you are in.
If you have a buddy who has a wife/ close gf. And you know the girl isn't a slutty sorta girl..

Ask your friend to put in a word to his wife, so she can set you up with one of her friends.
This is good cause women are most like their friend circle, and if this girl was in a friend group with your friends good gf, it's almost 100% she's a good girl tryna chase good things

With OLD, most of time it's for women who want attention.. they don't even hookup with Chads there. Some are in a relationship doing this too...
Wanting attention from a larger quantity of men
World has gone to shit

Find a girl through warm approaching. That's how you will find a good girl
Surround yourself with goof people like you
And I'd strongly advise the ask your friend's gf/wife

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰
Good men and women prefer quality
Bad boys and girls prefer quantity
The "Bad Boy" vibe makes women feel safe and they're nearly all attracted to it.

You can be a "bad boy" (not boring, not harmless, assertive, mysterious, etc...) without being a bad person.

• +1
The "Bad Boy" vibe makes women feel safe and they're nearly all attracted to it.

You can be a "bad boy" (not boring, not harmless, assertive, mysterious, etc...) without being a bad person.
Exactly this

I explained this in detail here

@Whatever You should read this

Well for starters you need to understand that in today's world, with what is normalised on social media, many girls (and guys) are chasing the wrong stuff.
This forces their friends to fall in the same pattern, especially the women.

Secondly, you will most likely never find these girls in OLD.

You find these women through warm approaching in society, friend circle/ groups you are in.
If you have a buddy who has a wife/ close gf. And you know the girl isn't a slutty sorta girl..

Ask your friend to put in a word to his wife, so she can set you up with one of her friends.
This is good cause women are most like their friend circle, and if this girl was in a friend group with your friends good gf, it's almost 100% she's a good girl tryna chase good things

With OLD, most of time it's for women who want attention.. they don't even hookup with Chads there. Some are in a relationship doing this too...
Wanting attention from a larger quantity of men
World has gone to shit

Find a girl through warm approaching. That's how you will find a good girl
Surround yourself with goof people like you
And I'd strongly advise the ask your friend's gf/wife

I totally agree with what you're saying, proximity is everything. I use OLD mostly just to run on experiments on myself with, I would infinitely rather be meeting girls in person. The problem is that when you're in the adult working world, making friends and forming social circles and getting proximity to quality girls, especially if you work a loner trade job and don't know anyone where you live (that's my situation right now), is almost impossible, like orders of magnitude harder than just finding some girl to fuck. I have somewhat of a plan to get myself social and in proximity again, I might have a social life waiting for me, but it involves a big move and changing the industry I work in and a lot of risk.

And even then, I had a ton of friends in college and was surrounded by a wide variety of girls and there were certain girls and types of girls that liked me and some that didn't. You don't get to pick what girls like you or what they like you for. My experience being the one to take initiative was just a bunch of rejection, meanwhile other girls initiated with me and proved that they like me, like it was a no brainer which ones I'll pick. Low inhib sluts have their downside but when they were the only ones even giving me the chance, that's just what I rolled with. I don't know what will happen if my plan for social ascension actually comes through, how girls would even respond to me, all I know is that I need to be in in person social environments again and then just see what happens.

• +1
I totally agree with what you're saying, proximity is everything. I use OLD mostly just to run on experiments on myself with, I would infinitely rather be meeting girls in person. The problem is that when you're in the adult working world, making friends and forming social circles and getting proximity to quality girls, especially if you work a loner trade job and don't know anyone where you live (that's my situation right now), is almost impossible, like orders of magnitude harder than just finding some girl to fuck. I have somewhat of a plan to get myself social and in proximity again, I might have a social life waiting for me, but it involves a big move and changing the industry I work in and a lot of risk.

And even then, I had a ton of friends in college and was surrounded by a wide variety of girls and there were certain girls and types of girls that liked me and some that didn't. You don't get to pick what girls like you or what they like you for. My experience being the one to take initiative was just a bunch of rejection, meanwhile other girls initiated with me and proved that they like me, like it was a no brainer which ones I'll pick. Low inhib sluts have their downside but when they were the only ones even giving me the chance, that's just what I rolled with. I don't know what will happen if my plan for social ascension actually comes through, how girls would even respond to me, all I know is that I need to be in in person social environments again and then just see what happens.
Sounds like you know exactly what you gotta do

Best of luck with your pursuit brother!

• Love it
Reactions: Whatever