the music made me cage lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, fukmylyf, PseduoAryan and 2 others
what no chad's dick does to a becky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, FascisstChad, NarrowBones and 12 others
Poor woman. That was her only goal in life--marrying success. Ever since she was a child, she daydreamed of marrying her neighbor's son. Her mom assured her, "The only thing you ever be good at is being wife to successful man. We women are no good at anything other than be wife."

Ten years later, she was mature and ready to marry him. She approached him and proposed. He laughed at her and said, "I suck dick like many Chinese men do today. I advise you to eat pussy and get in with the times." Ugh. Smh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, 5'7 zoomer, FascisstChad and 13 others
Atleast she wore a mask. Gotta stop Corona

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Wtf salludon

Poor woman. That was her only goal in life--marrying success. Ever since she was a child, she daydreamed of marrying her neighbor's son. Her mom assured her, "The only thing you ever be good at is being wife to successful man. We women are no good at anything other than be wife."

Ten years later, she was mature and ready to marry him. She approached him and proposed. He laughed at her and said, "I suck dick like many Chinese men do today. I advise you to eat pussy and get in with the times." Ugh. Smh.
what a story mate. Real tear jerker. and penis jerker too. But that’s another story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, TYRONELITEMOGGER, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Damn suicide over chad is brootal and having ken carson being played the backround:feelswhy:

Two things I never seen

A nigga that beat a gun

And a bitch I need

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
Tfw betabuxx refuses to be

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
Carried the gun as an insurance policy just incase her BF says no to the ring... That's cold.

Even from that grainy video you can still tell it's a chad in the corner of the vid in the last second.

He looks on as it's a normal occurrence. Clearly didn't care to have LTBs orbiting him and commuting sui for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Abhorrence
The bf
B6A2B834 D767 4EBD A17F 852C51EDDC85