Woman tend to have Much Nicer jawlines than Men

L

Looksmaxerfr13

Silver
It seems to be a Fact, even if different countries in the world

Except for really fat girls, then all have nice jawline definition, despite girls got naturally for fat in the face + less chin projection than men

As for men, it's very uncommun to see a very sharp jaw, when they're suppose to be more larger, angular, and muscular in the face

how you explain that

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Giorgio and Shieda_Kayn
Apparently its because high estrogen favors fat deposition in places other than face, more than men and their hormonal profile. It's why you can even have chubsters like Kim K with a chiselled face (ofc with surgical boost)

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Giorgio
all those looksmax theory on forums and youtube that claims, that nice jawline = sharp gonion + horizontal chin

this is BS, in real life, girls have yet angular jaws but way more rounded than men = vertical chins

Like always, there is the internet BS and the real deal

this belgium singer is in hype right now, know for her great voice and great beauty, espescially jawline.

She have recessed chin + round angles, yet she has prime brad pitt definition

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Apparently its because high estrogen favors fat deposition in places other than face, more than men and their hormonal profile. It's why you can even have chubsters like Kim K with a chiselled face (ofc with surgical boost)
im talking non-surgery

nobody to solve that mystery ?
forum thoery debunked

Nice jawline is soft tissus genetics way more than bones

all girls that i liked chin and jawline mogged me to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK
it is because of the rapid maturation of the bones and the accelerated development that they have at puberty, compared to some men with late development

all girls that i liked chin and jawline mogged me to oblivion
the topic says that most girls have nicer jawlines than most men.

At the same time, most irls have high rounded ramus + vertical chin.

This forum and looksmer explains that jawline defintion = low angular angular gonion + horizontal Chin
so this idea is BS

it is because of the rapid maturation of the bones and the accelerated development that they have at puberty, compared to some men with late development
Im talking adults, im europeen, i traveled in many coutries, this thoery is real.

in conclusion, having angular gonions + horizontal chin don't guarantee sharp jawline.

Good forward growth + low body fat seems to be the formula here.