Woman tries to lure man into raping her

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken

I would've thought this was larp had I not experienced almost identical events all my life. Women love the attention and actually think that every man on earth is ready to risk going to prison for her pussy. It's blatant narcissism. I bet the woman wrote this on all her social media about how she was almost raped and simps are giving her responses such as:

"You're so strong and brave! :soy: :love:"

"You go girl fight the patriarchy! 💪😻"

This is why I hate women, I can relate to the dude 100%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2426, BigBoy and 2 others
Fuck women. This post was made by Men Gang

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Petsmart and Solidcoin

I would've thought this was larp had I not experienced almost identical events all my life. Women love the attention and actually think that every man on earth is ready to risk going to prison for her pussy. It's blatant narcissism. I bet the woman wrote this on all her social media about how she was almost raped and simps are giving her responses such as:

I hate women more than anything, at school when i call out my female classmates, everyone is defending them like it's crazy, i literally showed them video of her sucking dick, and they were responding dead normal, like joking around and bullshiting on me random things, the amount of simps you'll came across in life is insanity, i almost got beaten the shit out of because i told girl she's utter toilet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, BigBoy, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person

This is larp jfl at believing in mgtards they will shill every retarded cope under the sun they are the blue pilled way of saying just have confidence bro

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
This is larp jfl at believing in mgtards they will shill every retarded cope under the sun they are the blue pilled way of saying just have confidence bro
Might be, just raged because I thought of the times this has happened to me so for me it's not beyond the realm of possibilities.

Might be, just raged because I thought of the times this has happened to me so for me it's not beyond the realm of possibilities.

Atleast you don't look like a 1 psl subhuman like myself

Atleast you don't look like a 1 psl subhuman like myself
I'm overweight and tall so women see me as frankensteins monster, they'll go out of their own way to show me that i'm a monster.

And i'm 2.5 psl facially with acne

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I'm overweight and tall so women see me as frankensteins monster, they'll go out of their own way to show me that i'm a monster.

And i'm 2.5 psl facially with acne

Oh truecel status brutal wait larp your good lookogn enough for women to want to rape you I don't get that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Should've run her over instead tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4310
GYOW brothers

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4310
Oh truecel status brutal wait larp your good lookogn enough for women to want to rape you I don't get that
Low IQ

Women would never do what they did to that mgtow poster if he was Chad. Women literally want sub8 males dead/locked up. Women would gladly risk being raped if it meant a sub8 male went to prison or being executed.

And they can tell their story for the rest of their life to gain sympathy/attention.

I literally know a foid from my highschool who did this. No larp.

Low IQ

Women would never do what they did to that mgtow poster if he was Chad. Women literally want sub8 males dead/locked up. Women would gladly risk being raped if it meant a sub8 male went to prison or being executed.

And they can tell their story for the rest of their life to gain sympathy/attention.

Dont know how much to trust and average user base here is chad lites to high tier normies

let me get this right: a woman chose to be raped by a man so another ugly man would go to prison?

let me get this right: a woman chose to be raped by a man so another ugly man would go to prison?
She put herself in a situation where rape was possible and then lied to everybody that she was raped.

The dude's reputation was forever ruined. The girl? She got massive amounts of attention.

She put herself in a situation where rape was possible and then lied to everybody that she was raped.

The dude's reputation was forever ruined. The girl? She got massive amounts of attention.
you should have raped her so she experienced it tbqh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310

Users who are viewing this thread

Back