Woman was refusing to sell needles for M2 injection

Linus1888

Linus1888

Subhuman on a good day
View attachment IMG_1440.jpeg

I don’t know why I was so stupid, but I thought medicinal Sellers were obligated to sell me what I needed no matter the cause. So the woman was refusing to sell me the insulin syringes, but I kind of gaslighted her so now I got them.

HMU if you have experience with MT2

which country?

View attachment 3083864

I don’t know why I was so stupid, but I thought medicinal Sellers were obligated to sell me what I needed no matter the cause. So the woman was refusing to sell me the insulin syringes, but I kind of gaslighted her so now I got them.

HMU if you have experience with MT2
Pinch the fat in your stomach and inject, very simple

Pinch the fat in your stomach and inject, very simple now mark as solution
Well that’s not the problem, my problem is how do I dose it correctly with the mcg and allat pretty complicated and how do I mix the MT2 powder with the BAC Water

Pinch the fat in your stomach and inject, very simple
wouldn't recommend using the stomach, just pinch some ass fat, you tend to get discolored dots in the injection area.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Linus1888
Just put 2ml bac in the vial, use peptidecalc. what a retard, you didnt even do any research

wouldn't recommend using the stomach, just pinch some ass fat, you tend to get discolored dots in the injection area.
I also thought I should inject in the ass, but every single tutorial talks about injecting in the abdominal area

Just put 2ml bac in the vial, use peptidecalc. what a retard, you didnt even do any research
Nigga I just want to make sure you fuck tard. Also my BAC water came in fucking plastic, seems pretty retarded to me

I also thought I should inject in the ass, but every single tutorial talks about injecting in the abdominal area
it's just a subq injection you can pinch skin anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888
it's just a subq injection you can pinch skin anywhere.
What do you think about the BAC water in plastic, I don’t wanna get fucking plastic right into my body but I guess it’s not much different than drinking out of a plastic bottle.

You can get the needles easily (and cheaper) on amazon or countless other sites. I don't know why you would pose as a drug addict in public to get them.

For mixing, you figure out what kind of concentration you want first. Then using a needle draw up the bac water and inject it into the MT2 vial, against the edge of the vial, not directly on it. Make sure to keep track of exactly how much water you are putting into that vial.

Once you finish that, gently roll the mt2 vial to mix it and then leave it in the fridge. The concentration of MT2 will be the total amount of MT2 divided by however much water you added. So if you have 10mg of MT2 and you mixed in 10ml of bac water you have a concentration of 1mg/ml. So if you want to inject 0.1mg you draw out 0.1ml of the mixed mt2 and inject it wherever.

I used to get very nauseous after injecting so I would do it before bed and taking an anti-histamine can help if you're still nauseous. I found it really unpleasant. I also hated how freckly it made me. I tan fairly easily so these sides weren't worth it for me but for very pale or ginger guys it might be good.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Linus1888
What do you think about the BAC water in plastic, I don’t wanna get fucking plastic right into my body but I guess it’s not much different than drinking out of a plastic bottle.

View attachment 3083962
not a fan the water I have comes in ampules.

• +1
Worked fine for me, but yeah ass fat seems nice 👍

• +1
You can get the needles easily (and cheaper) on amazon or countless other sites. I don't know why you would pose as a drug addict in public to get them.

For mixing, you figure out what kind of concentration you want first. Then using a needle draw up the bac water and inject it into the MT2 vial, against the edge of the vial, not directly on it. Make sure to keep track of exactly how much water you are putting into that vial.

Once you finish that, gently roll the mt2 vial to mix it and then leave it in the fridge. The concentration of MT2 will be the total amount of MT2 divided by however much water you added. So if you have 10mg of MT2 and you mixed in 10ml of bac water you have a concentration of 1mg/ml. So if you want to inject 0.1mg you draw out 0.1ml of the mixed mt2 and inject it wherever.

I used to get very nauseous after injecting so I would do it before bed and taking an anti-histamine can help if you're still nauseous. I found it really unpleasant. I also hated how freckly it made me. I tan fairly easily so these sides weren't worth it for me but for very pale or ginger guys it might be good.
I was going to do the method by more plates more dates, it starts of with 75 mcg and build up to I think 500 within 3 weeks. Good answer tho

Meow

• Hmm...