woman will always choose the better looking male

lestoa

lestoa

Banned
iam texting rn with a girl, and she is a frauded ltb, smokes weed, drinks alc every weekend, she even takes cocaine. Her smv is rly low. But as i said 1000 times before, i dont rly gave a fuck bout looks. A becky is enough for me. She was the only one who gave me attention so i just chilled with her. One day we were talking bout a guy who she knew who looked exactly like me. She showed me the pic and i said ''yea damn the nigger looks fr like me'' and she said ''yea he is the better looking version of you'' i thought she were joking but she was deadass. A frauded ltb with fucking drug addict thin hair who smokes drinks and takes fucking cocaine told me this, she is rly not gl. At that moment I questioned my whole life. Nigger iam fr not that bad looking. I have thick hair, a good jaw, good cheekbones, almond eyes. Iam a 6,1 mtn cutecel, normies rated me 6/10. My whole life just feels like a fucking race with other men. Always when i think ''okay she is a little bit under my league she shouldnt have high standarts'' blackpill always comes back. Nigger, they are all rly just normal looking. Why tf are they having so high standarts. But wtf should i do when there are 6,5 tall pretty boys in my fucking city. Why tf should beckys take my cutecel mtn ass when they get fucked by pretty boys everyday.

TLDR:
Its over and iam going to hop on hgh ai and 5g test.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegiganigga, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, nofap and 15 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and deadstock
iam texting rn with a girl, and she is a frauded ltb, smokes weed, drinks alc every weekend, she even takes cocaine. Her smv is rly low. But as i said 1000 times before, i dont rly gave a fuck bout looks. A becky is enough for me. She was the only one who gave me attention so i just chilled with her. One day we were talking bout a guy who she knew who looked exactly like me. She showed me the pic and i said ''yea damn the nigger looks fr like me'' and she said ''yea he is the better looking version of you'' i thought she were joking but she was deadass. A frauded ltb with fucking drug addict thin hair who smokes drinks and takes fucking cocaine told me this, she is rly not gl. At that moment I questioned my whole life. Nigger iam fr not that bad looking. I have thick hair, a good jaw, good cheekbones, almond eyes. Iam a 6,1 mtn cutecel, normies rated me 6/10. My whole life just feels like a fucking race with other men. Always when i think ''okay she is a little bit under my league she shouldnt have high standarts'' blackpill always comes back. Nigger, they are all rly just normal looking. Why tf are they having so high standarts. But wtf should i do when there are 6,5 tall pretty boys in my fucking city. Why tf should beckys take my cutecel mtn ass when they get fucked by pretty boys everyday.

TLDR:
Pic in dm pls, of you and her so i can access the situation from objective view point.

If i dox you i get banned

good little cuck fantasies

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj, forgmeth and 2 others
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
Water, any human will choose the best they can get, why would a foid settle

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
any human will choose the best they can get
Not true, Men cannot choose their partners, women can. Please use your brain more often in the future

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga, BeanletMogger, AustinCutler and 3 others
Chico is Brazilian did you know that

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Not true, Men cannot choose their partners, women can. Please use your brain more often in the future
If you want a LTR and multiple girls are interested to be in one with you, who is the one choosing

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
girls are interested to be in one with you
Unfortunately, this is never going to happen sweetheart. Or should I explain blackpill to you again.
And I would simply choose the one with whom I get along best on a personal level and who i match personality with.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Chadeep, AustinCutler and 2 others
Unfortunately, this is never going to happen sweetheart. Or should I explain blackpill to you again.
And I would simply choose the one with whom I get along best on a personal level.
you have no idea what happens out there when you pass a certain looks threshold as a man

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, theonewhocantascend and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
you have no idea what happens out there when you pass a certain looks threshold as a man
Never saw that, never. Never saw that in my entire life. Its not like i read this on a fucking forum. I saw it in my real life. With my own fucking eyes

If you are good looking and decide for a good looking men thats alright and i dont blame that. But if you decide for the best looking men while you are a drug addict frauded low tier beck then i blame that. Hunt in ur own fucking league. If girls wouldnt do that i wouldnt analysis male model cheekbones and rot here every fucking day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and laaltin

TLDR:
Bro’s basing his self value on some drug addict rebecca

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and lestoa
Bro’s basing his self value on some drug addict rebecca
I know its rly pathetic and i can understand if niggers laugh at this. But on what tf should i base my self value then. I have nothing more in my fucking life.
I rly need to hobbymax but i dont really see a point in living if iam ugly. I just want to be good looking, when iam good looking my life will be good again.

Last edited:
in other news: fire is hot

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
. She showed me the pic and i said ''yea damn the nigger looks fr like me'' and she said ''yea he is the better looking version of you'' i thought she were joking but she was deadass.
She was a bitch, normal people don't talk like that
hope you stopped messaging her after that

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
any human will choose the best they can get
what can a ltb accoding to OP get? nothing but delusion if her standards are a 6'5 htn

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Brutal, so this is what a drug addicted low tier becky does to a mf. One insult and nigga wants to rope.

• So Sad
If you want a LTR and multiple girls are interested to be in one with you, who is the one choosing
Best personality wise + atleast around mtb

A becky is enough for me.
This sentence is the biggest cope on this forum. You’ve just settled your standards cause you know deep down that you have no way in obtaining the women you truly want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44368 and Deleted member 72072
This sentence is the biggest cope on this forum. You’ve just settled your standards cause you know deep down that you have no way in obtaining the women you truly want.
Wtf should i do bro, wtf should i only do. I cant do anything bout it.

photos 2827340 plapjak wojak giving fat girl backshots

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler, Tenshi and theonewhocantascend
If you are good looking and decide for a good looking men thats alright and i dont blame that. But if you decide for the best looking men while you are a drug addict frauded low tier beck then i blame that. Hunt in ur own fucking league. If girls wouldnt do that i wouldnt analysis male model cheekbones and rot here every fucking day
If you put 10 foids and 10 guys in a room, all foids would go for the best looking guy. No foid wants to be seen with second best guy. Meanwhile, guys would pair up with anyone that is available as long as they are not a deformed femcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and lestoa
Wtf should i do bro, wtf should i only do. I cant do anything bout it.

photos 2827340 plapjak wojak giving fat girl backshots
There's heaven for a gangsta, I know that's a lie
Nigga never gave me nothin', I had to rob

If you put 10 foids and 10 guys in a room, all foids would go for the best looking guy. No foid wants to be seen with second best guy. Meanwhile, guys would pair up with anyone that is available as long as they are not a deformed femcel
Thats what iam trying to say

If you put 10 foids and 10 guys in a room, all foids would go for the best looking guy. No foid wants to be seen with second best guy
@Magnum Opus they are speaking as if looks are as objective as height fe
If you banned all users under 80 iq half of the forum would disappear

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Magnum Opus
Whenever girls did this to me I always made sure to get them back twice as hard.

• So Sad
Reactions: Aero

TLDR:
Water

• WTF
Reactions: Aero
my condolences

• So Sad
She was a bitch, normal people don't talk like that
hope you stopped messaging her after that
Yeah. She should have just delusionmaxxed him and called him a chad. This is basic social skills.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
So if some average or ugly foid asks you how she looks, would you just tell her the truth?

You are supposed to delusionmax people when it comes to sensitive things like this. This is basic social skills. And normies love to be delusionmaxxed. You and I like most users here would prefer to be blackpilled, but that’s not what most normies are like.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
So if some average or ugly foid asks you how she looks, would you just tell her the truth?

You are supposed to delusionmax people when it comes to sensitive things like this. This is basic social skills. And normies love to be delusionmaxxed. You and I like most users here would prefer to be blackpilled, but that’s not what most normies are like.
Fine line between calling someone ugly and calling them a chad though
If someone is ugly i will tell them they look alright and ask if i can help them look better

• Hmm...
If you’re young puberty can save you.
Mascmaxx asap and get muscle
You’ll get better girls than that fucking junkie whore

Fine line between calling someone ugly and calling them a chad though
If someone is ugly i will tell them they look alright and ask if i can help them look better
But get real, you are not really trying to help them. IRL, you are more concerned with boosting your image. Why do you think normies call disfigured people chads and stacies? Do you really think they give a shit? It's all for show.

If I really wanted to help a truecel ascend, I would send them here so they can get blackpilled and start looking into surgeries if their base is too weak.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Thats what iam trying to say
brutal blackpill:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: I would say you should show dominance are u skinny normal or ripped body wise ?

TLDR:
Don't worry ltb are the most narcy females and on top of that she was an addict alcoholic

U shouldn't bother urself brother
Go for htb they are better

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
But get real, you are not really trying to help them. IRL, you are more concerned with boosting your image. Why do you think normies call disfigured people chads and stacies? Do you really think they give a shit? It's all for show.
live life fake and you die miserable and alone
If I really wanted to help a truecel ascend, I would send them here so they can get blackpilled and start looking into surgeries if their base is too weak.
that is step 10 on steps 0 through 10

• Hmm...
if normies are rating you 6/10 i got bad news....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and lestoa