Woman wins £1.2m after boss makes a joke about her breasts...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch

Down with the patriarchy. Am I right boys?

Meanwhile her looksmatch got £100k compensation for getting his legs blown up in Afghanistan. Or the male construction worker involved in a life-changing spinal injury that would only get a max of maybe 30% of what she won, and a pat on the back with no prospects of ever working again.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, aesthetic beauty, Lmao and 21 others
I want a personal appointment with her lawyer

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, EdouardManlet, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
Meanwhile her looksmatch got £100k compensation for getting his legs blown up in Afghanistan. Or the male construction worker involved in a life-changing spinal injury that would only get a max of maybe 30% of what she won, and a pat on the back with no prospects of ever working again.

Staring The Walking Dead GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, TheAbyssinian, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
Matriarchal human societies are destined to fail

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, garoupilled_, Chadeep and 13 others
No her lookmatch just work a normal job without getting sexually harrased

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Gonthar
You’re one of the OG schizos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Matriarchal human societies are destined to fail
It feels like the extent of the matriarchy is accelerating. The headlines keep getting more clownish as time passes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, alriodai, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
It feels like the extent of the matriarchy is accelerating. The headlines keep getting more clownish as time passes.
The good news is that this matriarchal tyranny will end one day. The bad news is that we will probably not be alive to witness the fall of the matriarchy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and EverythingMattersCel
The good news is that this matriarchal tyranny will end one day. The bad news is that we will probably not be alive to witness the fall of the matriarchy.
Pure schizophrenia the west has never been close to a matriarchy and still clearly isn’t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23558
Lots of jelly incels here in the comments

whatever helps you sleep at night
All the leaders are all men, you just can’t compete with them so you make up schizophrenia theories about women

• Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerGaston
All the leaders are all men, you just can’t compete with them so you make up schizophrenia theories about women
Maybe most leaders are male but that doesn't change the fact that there lots of foids that have a big influence on politcs, especially in cucked countries such as Germany, Norway or Sweden. Oh and hypergamy is also totally out of control and woman can do whatever the fuck they want without consequences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, TUSSELEIF and Yliaster
Like what joke should I even make? Whores win just by existing, it’s over. I bet she had those titties out in low cut shirts too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 20399 and EverythingMattersCel
He is probably ruined and she won a lot of money from a joke jfl at thia society
Imagine if they actually plotted this and are partners :feelshah:
Men being in power means shit you idiot. Men do not wish for the safety of other men. Men send other men to war and protect women, and even in this case, I bet there were men involved in the decision of giving her this amount of money.
You just sound like a feminist with no good argument other than muh women get sexual harassed and that's patriarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Chadelite and Joe Rogancel
He is probably ruined and she won a lot of money from a joke jfl at thia society

Men being in power means shit you idiot. Men do not wish for the safety of other men. Men send other men to war and protect women, and even in this case, I bet there were men involved in the decision of giving her this amount of money.
You just sound like a feminist with no good argument other than muh women get sexual harassed and that's patriarchy.
You just described exactly what a patriarchy is dumbass. Women don’t have power in society so they don’t rule it, plain and simple.

No her lookmatch just work a normal job without getting sexually harrased
Try a normal job as an incel, and everyone at work will gang up on you, and call you worthless, slow, lazy, dumb, ugly, etc...What do you think will happen if you sue? The judge will be like: "But you are ugly...Case denied!:banhammer:".

You just described exactly what a patriarchy is dumbass.
Maybe the tribal definition, yes it is. Not the feminist one feminist cried so much about
Women don’t have power in society so they don’t rule it, plain and simple.
What makes you think they don't have power in society? They're the most privileged group in society, nearly untouchable as seen in this post.

All women are whores.

thats a logical fallacy too jfl, like every man is a world leader or something. men wagesave for used up sluts for years,get sent to die in wars,society doesnt appreciate lower class working males,women will always get more sympathy etc

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Chadelite
Men wagesave for used up sluts for years,get sent to die in wars,society doesnt appreciate lower class working males,women will always get more sympathy etc
That’s what a patriarchy is dumbass :feelsuhh:
Maybe the tribal definition, yes it is. Not the feminist one feminist cried so much about

What makes you think they don't have power in society? They're the most privileged group in society, nearly untouchable as seen in this post.
Who do you think made/makes them privileged?

It’s actually you who is using the feminist definition where you think patriarchy = every man bathes in gold.

That’s what a patriarchy is dumbass :feelsuhh:

It’s actually you who is using the feminist definition where you think patriarchy = every man bathes in gold.

Honestly I would say we live in a Plutocracy more than anything.Women today do have a shit ton of control over
Culture and Politics though,but its still a Plutocracy nonetheless.

Pyramid of capitalist system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
He made the brutal mistake of employing a woman.

Never hire women - theory.

Dumb whores can't even take a stupid joke at an alcoholic colleague event. JFL at this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, GetShrekt and WeiWei
Okay ngl if I was a UKcel I'd rob her blind not kidding. Fuck privileged scum like her

He made the brutal mistake of employing a woman.

Never hire women - theory.

Dumb whores can't even take a stupid joke at an alcoholic colleague event. JFL at this shit.
Yeah tbh. It';d be weird if my workplace was a sausage fest but rather a sausage fest than having to fork out fortunes to some random stupid bitch over some comments, jesus

• +1
Maybe most leaders are male but that doesn't change the fact that there lots of foids that have a big influence on politcs, especially in cucked countries such as Germany, Norway or Sweden. Oh and hypergamy is also totally out of control and woman can do whatever the fuck they want without consequences.
Our current prime minister (Norway) has been male since 2021. Before then it was female between 2013 to 2021, so which gender is the leader of a country has doesn’t really mean much. What matters is who has the most benefits in a society, and in western countries it is by a large margin women who have the benefits. It is pure feministic matriarchy, the west today. You could even make a case that in the past, the women had the benefit as well, since it was about protecting them.

• +1
Yeah tbh. It';d be weird if my workplace was a sausage fest but rather a sausage fest than having to fork out fortunes to some random stupid bitch over some comments, jesus
In a normal world, this woman would get laughed at and fired.

It's an issue with the law, police, legislation, politics, that useless whores like this are taken seriously and rewarded.

late stage capitalism. Useless retards have all the money/power now and this is the result.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and WeiWei
competition between men is brutal. One man doesn't give a fuck about another man, so 'men being leaders' is completely meaningless when YOU are not the LEADER.

Pointles gynocentric feminist 0IQ argument that I hear so often.

'oh no we live in a patriarchy, look the leaders of the top companies are all men!!!'

legit 0 IQ baboons talk like this only.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You just described exactly what a patriarchy is dumbass. Women don’t have power in society so they don’t rule it, plain and simple.
Women are literally ruling the west jfl ur simping atm

Leader of the EU is a woman
Leader of Italy is a woman
prime minister of the uk was a woman then quit shortly after, also had Theresa may for a few years
Leader of British police was a woman until she recently quit
Leader of Finland is a woman
Vice president of USA is a woman
Mayor of Chicago was a woman but recently lost

women are dominating the world boyo

women also make up majority of adults, they also make up most of the voters

woman make 85% of financial decisions

E.g. 91% of new homes

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
competition between men is brutal. One man doesn't give a fuck about another man, so 'men being leaders' is completely meaningless when YOU are not the LEADER.

Pointles gynocentric feminist 0IQ argument that I hear so often.

'oh no we live in a patriarchy, look the leaders of the top companies are all men!!!'

legit 0 IQ baboons talk like this only.
I’m not a feminist I hate feminism but most of the heads of government are still men, the most influential people are still men, and the most wealthy again are men.

You can’t argue it’s a matriarchy when women are second class in that regard. It’s mostly other men that fuck the majority of us over not some retarded slut

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Women are literally ruling the west jfl ur simping atm

Leader of the EU is a woman
Leader of Italy is a woman
prime minister of the uk was a woman then quit shortly after, also had Theresa may for a few years
Leader of British police was a woman until she recently quit
Leader of Finland is a woman
Vice president of USA is a woman
Mayor of Chicago was a woman but recently lost

women are dominating the world boyo

women also make up majority of adults, they also make up most of the voters

woman make 85% of financial decisions

E.g. 91% of new homes

Do you actually believe women as a collective hold more power than men or are you trolling?

Like in 90% of social settings it’s usually a man that is the main character, I agree it’s changing but I don’t think women faced enough adversary through sexual selection to outcompete men yet

Last edited:
I’m not a feminist I hate feminism but most of the heads of government are still men, the most influential people are still men, and the most wealthy again are men.
How does the fact that the VERY FEW most powerful people are men, benefit the average male?

Explain that to me.

You can’t argue it’s a matriarchy when women are second class in that regard. It’s mostly other men that fuck the majority of us over not some retarded slut
Again explain to me, how it in any way, shape or form relevant that the top 0.0001% of society are male instead of female?

This is not about 'who screws us over'. I am very, very aware that it is male leaders screwing over men.
Most men are worthless soy feminist that worship women. They are fucking disgusting pieces of shit. I might hate men more than women.

But beyond that.
This is about the fact that, no matter who is screwing us over, men or women, the fact remains that we live in a GYNOCENTRIC society in which average men are fucked compared to average women.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Do you actually believe women as a collective hold more power than men or are you trolling?
They make up majority of voters

All stay at home parents

make up almost all of single parents

95% of primary school teachers

A child is pretty much only learning from women until they get to age 12

Like in 90% of social settings it’s usually a man that is the main character, I agree it’s changing but I don’t think women faced enough adversary through sexual selection to outcompete men yet
any examples?

top sports men and actors are the only few examples where men are main characters

How does the fact that the VERY FEW most powerful people are men, benefit the average male?

Explain that to me.

Again explain to me, how it in any way, shape or form relevant that the top 0.0001% of society are male instead of female?

This is not about 'who screws us over'. I am very, very aware that it is male leaders screwing over men.
Most men are worthless soy feminist that worship women. They are fucking disgusting pieces of shit. I might hate men more than women.

But beyond that.
This is about the fact that, no matter who is screwing us over, men or women, the fact remains that we live in a GYNOCENTRIC society in which average men are fucked compared to average women.
It’s the top 0.001% on a macro scale. But in the workplace, a club it’s still man that is the top dog.

I’ve accepted gynocentrism and simping is just a part of male nature
They make up majority of voters

All stay at home parents

make up almost all of single parents

95% of primary school teachers

A child is pretty much only learning from women until they get to age 12

any examples?

top sports men and actors are the only few examples where men are main characters
the gym, driving, the courtroom, higher level politics. I’ll give you academia though school is gay af

in 2013, Switzerland held a referendum in which 73% of voters were FOR the mandatory draft

Of course many of those (how much I’m not sure) but assuming 50% were this also proves how women don’t care abt mens lives otherwise they would be against it

Many “progressive” countries e.g Austria, South Korea still have mandatory male drafts

Jfl @ being born a male but not being extremely rich/connected to get out of being cannon fodder

• +1
It’s the top 0.001% on a macro scale. But in the workplace, a club it’s still man that is the top dog.

I’ve accepted gynocentrism and simping is just a part of male nature
some simp, female-worshipping guy being the top-dog only benefits women, not men. thats the whole problem

'men being the leaders' isn't relevant when they simp for women.

Last edited:

Are you saying we live in a patriarchy and at the same time women are winning?
Makes no sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back