Woman's attraction to YOU Before VS During a Relationship

G

greycel

It's hard to be Good in a World of Evil 🧑🏻‍🌾
For starters, most of .org believes everything is about looks.

Yes looks matter as an initial booster for social interactions, and yes you might benefit from it.

I say "might" because whether you'll benefit or not is ultimately due to case by case experiences.
Objective attraction =/= subjective attraction, for the woman you are going for.

Unless, we are in Highschool. The younger you are, the more girls place priority in objective "attraction".
The idea of every girl fawning over the one Hyper NT, popular HTN isnt however a direct correlation to the physical attraction she has to him, but the attraction she has to his image.
This does continue to exist into adulthood (from celebrity worship), however it becomes more looks based and subjective.
I might make a thread going into this change in narrative.

Now, the point of this thread is to explain to you why physical attraction is prioritised less, after a girl gets into a relationship with you.

Quite a few people here still live by the idea that they will get "cucked" if they don't always have their A game.

This is only two factors, I'm looking at physical (red), and emotional (blue).
The first line is you before. Second is you after.
This image doesn't have the total worth of the second line.
Last is somebody like Hexum.

Girl is assumed to be average in all respects.

What to learn from this?
  • Emotional gigamogs Physical in absolute worth
  • Physical + Emotional matters, not just Physical, not just Emotional
  • Somebody more attractive, will get the benefit of not only an increased starting Physical but also starting Emotional (as the girl forces herself to be more emotionally invested in a person [i.e. makes excuses for their unideal characteristics]). This further proves the importance of the emotional part
  • Physical increases from before to after, as they start viewing you in a more attractive/positive light (alongside an increase in emotional comes an increase in physical)
  • Even though your physical would still be objectively (and likely subjectively [unless she has grown accustom after many years]) lower than Hexum's, your total worth/attraction will be much much much higher than Hexum or anybody else's
Hope this clears things up.
I made this brief, but I can talk about more.. just ask me below!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sexy, PlayersGetPlayed, iloveboobs and 22 others
You should detach yourself from the thought that your girl will easily get taken by a better looking guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, PlayersGetPlayed, iloveboobs and 11 others
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @ryuken @nathan @perpetuallytired @incel194012940 @tombradylover @chudlite @Chadeep @The Homelander @Zenis @sportsmogger @97baHater @NZb6Air

Thoughts :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, The Homelander, Xangsane and 5 others
Screenshot 20240920 073420 Chrome
can someone achieve this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, Bars, boss8055 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ryuken and greycel
View attachment 3183619 can someone achieve this
Likely not, you have an insufficient start.

But if you do manage to attract a girl, and she wants you for you.. then the emotional part can extend to this yeah.
That has an incomprehensibly large effect relative to the physical.. if you do get the girl to fall in love.

Another factor is the difficulty of this.
She will constantly be reminded why she is with someone who is this ugly.
This is equivalent of 1PSL btw.
Imagine you talking with your friends and you introduce them to your gf:

It's unlikely to happen, as looks matter a lot initially though.

Also the blue line would be shorter than a better looking person's blue line, because the halo effect would be at play.
As if somebody was that low, the girl would constantly be reminded of his objective looks whenever they went out.
Contrast to the other extreme, where everybody would think him talented... it would get her to view him in that light too.

The better the foundation (red: subjective physical appeal), the more you generally stand to gain from blue, the easier it is also to gain the blue.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ryuken
Ngl, if a girl is attracted to Hexum - I am not attracted to her. She must be mtf trans to like that guy fr. Or be 25+ years old(JFL at being attracted to grandmas)

When I first saw him here - I thought he was random guy, stock photo or smth

The post is legit tho

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, boss8055, thereallegend and 3 others
high iq

• +1
Reactions: silently_said, Costcosuperstore and greycel
You should detach yourself from the thought that your girl will easily get taken by a better looking guy.

:soy: just detach from reality bro! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, Bars, boss8055 and 2 others
What to learn from this?
  • Physical + Emotional matters, not just Physical, not just Emotional
  • Somebody more attractive, will get the benefit of not only an increased starting Physical but also starting Emotional (as the girl forces herself to be more emotionally invested in a person [i.e. makes excuses for their unideal characteristics]). This further proves the importance of the emotional part
  • Physical increases from before to after, as they start viewing you in a more attractive/positive light (alongside an increase in emotional comes an increase in physical)
  • Even though your physical would still be objectively (and likely subjectively [unless she has grown accustom after many years]) lower than Hexum's, your total worth/attraction will be much much much higher than Hexum or anybody else's
These are very very bold assumptions with virtually no basis in reality.

Sounds more like a hypothesis than an actual finding tbh.

I appreciate the effort and stuff OP and I kind of get that users need to understand the importance of emotional connections...

But nothing will ever mog physical attraction and wealth. Nothing.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ihearvoices, greycel and 1 other person
These are very very bold assumptions with virtually no basis in reality.

Sounds more like a hypothesis than an actual finding tbh.

I appreciate the effort and stuff OP and I kind of get that users need to understand the importance of emotional connections...

But nothing will ever mog physical attraction and wealth. Nothing.
The same argument used for, can be against too

And yeah this is a hypothesis.
And I'm happy to discuss the significance of which part you think I mightve overestimated/underestimated and by how much.
But you'd have to be specific.

Finally, if "nothing will ever mog physical attraction" was true, then every woman would be cheating on her husband.
But that's not the case.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
And I'm happy to discuss the significance of which part you think I mightve overestimated/underestimated and by how much.
But you'd have to be specific.
Blanket statement. Emotional is at best equal to physical.
How does this prove the importance of emotional? It just means that you'll get a halo for being physically attractive.
No proof. They just get more emotionally hooked to you.
It's like some dirty basketball your parents got you when you were a kid. It has sentimental value but you don't see it as aesthetically pleasing or anything. In fact, you'd much rather play with a brand new ball.
This is just insane. You're only worth more if "Hexum" doesn't show her any interest.

Will your statement here hold water if "Hexum" shows your girl some emotional and physical attraction?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and greycel
Blanket statement. Emotional is at best equal to physical.
You used one to counter it..
Just run with it. Hardly anything today has been 100% exhaustively deemed worthy to not be a blanket statement

Your treating sufficiency subjectively, whereas most will agree emotional has more magnitude than physical

How does this prove the importance of emotional? It just means that you'll get a halo for being physically attractive.
Because they are interlinked. It explains how the dependency of the two, favours the emotional indirectly.. in addition to the direct effects

Likewise opposite, when an emotional reaction incites physical attraction

Both are more important (valued higher) than what they might initially seem

No proof. They just get more emotionally hooked to you.
It's like some dirty basketball your parents got you when you were a kid. It has sentimental value but you don't see it as aesthetically pleasing or anything. In fact, you'd much rather play with a brand new ball.
Have you heard the phrase of "you get more handsome everyday"

So you're only looking at this one way. I'll explain how and also why it overall tilts to a positive.
Firstly the analogy isn't the best. A clean ball can be a clean human. Both can be restored to their former glory. I think you were meant to say a ball that starts to crack, lose it's aesthetics, permanently.
But this is still not the best analogy, as you are thinking too macro.. a change within decades, which does also follow the same trend.. but I think it was evident if we were comparing to somebody like 20-30 y/o Hexum, that we are focusing on a current relationship during a few years.

Instead of thinking of the already aesthetic ball as losing it's appeal over time, due to a woman not appreciating the halos as much as she initially did..
There's also the argument of the woman overlooking the falios, that would've at one point (not to a significant level, or else she wouldn't have even agreed to dating) lowered his appeal to her.

And the absence of falios.. them not being highlighted and her normalising it matters much more than the amount of what is ideal not being given the same love.
Because we are largely optimistic people in relationships, who actively force ourselves to be more positive, especially for our partner.
Not to mention that the average person is held back more by their falios, than they are carried by halos.
The idea of halos being dismissed matters more for Chads than the average guy.
Also, removing idea of falios matters more than creating any halo, forget diminishing the effect of an already existing one..
Those are a few in favour, you can piece the rest, and see it heavily tilts to physical attraction being valued as higher as time progresses

It also follows a similar principle of fulfilment > happiness

This is just insane. You're only worth more if "Hexum" doesn't show her any interest.

Will your statement here hold water if "Hexum" shows your girl some emotional and physical attraction?
This part is too long to explain in words. I cba lol. I don't even think of something for this. I imagined lots of varying pairings of the blue and red, and how much of a change in red would be required for blue and vice versa, to counteract Hexum's max bar he can get from a one contact 15mins.
I thought of measuring most of the pros and cons and their relative significance against one another using intuition

It depends on a lot of stuff from both parts, but if you must know there does exist a point of attraction, after which Hexum will never have an effect on her (unless the relationship goes tits up). This is essentially point of no return and is based on lots of stuff.. (all this assuming a girl's choice in pursuing somebody comes from their attraction, and not anything like loyalty [you'll see the rigidity part below])

And it obviously does exist at some certain point, unless you are saying that the absolute average girl will never not go for Hexum.

Finally, I haven't mentioned another variable in this thread. I didn't think I needed to, because I wanted to keep it short.. but it's also the chance of change occurring.
That's how resistant are the bars to change, that over time become more rigid, so Chad's influence will have less and less of an effect.
Not to mention that the individual attraction of your bar won't be getting lower, as the bar is more resistant to negative change than positive, from an increased blue.

@Xangsane you like explanations to "why" right? This one took me 15mins :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Brus Wane
You used one to counter it..
Just run with it. Hardly anything today has been 100% exhaustively deemed worthy to not be a blanket statement

Your treating sufficiency subjectively, whereas most will agree emotional has more magnitude than physical

Because they are interlinked. It explains how the dependency of the two, favours the emotional indirectly.. in addition to the direct effects

Likewise opposite, when an emotional reaction incites physical attraction

Both are more important (valued higher) than what they might initially seem

Have you heard the phrase of "you get more handsome everyday"

So you're only looking at this one way. I'll explain how and also why it overall tilts to a positive.
Firstly the analogy isn't the best. A clean ball can be a clean human. Both can be restored to their former glory. I think you were meant to say a ball that starts to crack, lose it's aesthetics, permanently.
But this is still not the best analogy, as you are thinking too macro.. a change within decades, which does also follow the same trend.. but I think it was evident if we were comparing to somebody like 20-30 y/o Hexum, that we are focusing on a current relationship during a few years.

Instead of thinking of the already aesthetic ball as losing it's appeal over time, due to a woman not appreciating the halos as much as she initially did..
There's also the argument of the woman overlooking the falios, that would've at one point (not to a significant level, or else she wouldn't have even agreed to dating) lowered his appeal to her.

And the absence of falios.. them not being highlighted and her normalising it matters much more than the amount of what is ideal not being given the same love.
Because we are largely optimistic people in relationships, who actively force ourselves to be more positive, especially for our partner.
Not to mention that the average person is held back more by their falios, than they are carried by halos.
The idea of halos being dismissed matters more for Chads than the average guy.
Also, removing idea of falios matters more than creating any halo, forget diminishing the effect of an already existing one..
Those are a few in favour, you can piece the rest, and see it heavily tilts to physical attraction being valued as higher as time progresses

It also follows a similar principle of fulfilment > happiness

This part is too long to explain in words. I cba lol. I don't even think of something for this. I imagined lots of varying pairings of the blue and red, and how much of a change in red would be required for blue and vice versa, to counteract Hexum's max bar he can get from a one contact 15mins.
I thought of measuring most of the pros and cons and their relative significance against one another using intuition

It depends on a lot of stuff from both parts, but if you must know there does exist a point of attraction, after which Hexum will never have an effect on her (unless the relationship goes tits up). This is essentially point of no return and is based on lots of stuff.. (all this assuming a girl's choice in pursuing somebody comes from their attraction, and not anything like loyalty [you'll see the rigidity part below])

And it obviously does exist at some certain point, unless you are saying that the absolute average girl will never not go for Hexum.

Finally, I haven't mentioned another variable in this thread. I didn't think I needed to, because I wanted to keep it short.. but it's also the chance of change occurring.
That's how resistant are the bars to change, that over time become more rigid, so Chad's influence will have less and less of an effect.
Not to mention that the individual attraction of your bar won't be getting lower, as the bar is more resistant to negative change than positive, from an increased blue.

@Xangsane you like explanations to "why" right? This one took me 15mins :ogre:

Agree to disagree , I am still not convinced.

props to you for the effort , it was an interesting read.

repped.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
How do you increase emotional connection ?

This is absurd, I’ve seen this happen multiple times, girls leave their current boyfriend as someone 2-3 looks points above their boyfriend starts to show some interest.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and greycel

This is absurd, I’ve seen this happen multiple times, girls leave their current boyfriend as someone 2-3 looks points above their boyfriend starts to show some interest.
Here:

Also you might be right. But this is for:
Girl is assumed to be average in all respects.

There will be woman who place a high priority in physical attraction. Or lack of physical unattraction too (with their current bf).

Such women do exist yeah
It's often extremes btw. So more binary, because of their personalities. Either they will or wouldn't. It's in their nature or not.

A far larger number of them wouldn't however

i get more attention from foids now being in a LTR law of attraction

• +1

The boyfriend was just a placeholder for hexum. Women can’t be alone for long periods of time that’s just not how it works, most need someone with them, and if it means the oofy doofy while waiting for hexum sjre

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
The boyfriend was just a placeholder for hexum. Women can’t be alone for long periods of time that’s just not how it works, most need someone with them, and if it means the oofy doofy while waiting for hexum sjre
That’s what my point was, you can’t win as sub8 male in this social media driven world where girls see thousands of good looking males on daily basis. Even if they say they love you, back in their monkey brain they’ll always be available for better option.

That’s what my point was, you can’t win as sub8 male in this social media driven world where girls see thousands of good looking males on daily basis. Even if they say they love you, back in their monkey brain they’ll always be available for better option.
The idea that good looking men are rare is a cope, like atleast 20% of men around my age range are gl.

The idea that chads are rare however isn’t

• +1
I told you bro it's either two extremes
Either yes they absolutely will be or no absolutely not.

Most women are towards the no, but your anecdotal experience might suggest otherwise

Regardless, none of this matters because Hexum (nor any other very good looking guy) will approach your taken girl.

You think 100% of relationships are destroyed in today's age because of cheating?
Or 100% of the time s very good looking guy will try, he will be able to take the girl who's been yours for years?

This girl seemed like more of a whore than the average girl too. You can tell from her mannerisms she's been heavily mediapilled

• +1
The idea that good looking men are rare is a cope, like atleast 20% of men around my age range are gl.

The idea that chads are rare however isn’t
The point is man

None of them are good looking enough to the point that your girl will cheat.

And also the more good looking you are, the less likely she would too, beyond a certain point

So it just wouldn't happen

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
This girl seemed like more of a whore than the average girl too. You can tell from her mannerisms she's been heavily mediapilled
That’s what I’m trying to convey, your average girl is behaving like a whore because of excess of options available.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and greycel
The point is man

And also the more good looking you are, the less likely she would too, beyond a certain point

So it just wouldn't happen
Don’t other factors like dixk size effect this too. If you have a small dick or are bad at sex higher chance she will cheat

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry and greycel
I see 5+ PSL guys everyday I go to the urban area even in curryland. It’s getting brutal every passing day.

That’s what I’m trying to convey, your average girl is behaving like a whore because of excess of options available.
Perhaps she might be behaving like one/ her mannerisms are

But her actual actions will not be whorish.
She won't cheat

Perhaps she might be behaving like one/ her mannerisms are

But her actual actions will not be whorish.
She won't cheat
I see 99% of girls doing this, no ratings included, we weren’t polygamous at all.

• +1
Don’t other factors like dixk size effect this too. If you have a small dick or are bad at sex higher chance she will cheat
I've seen women stay with guys who got small peckers

If you are above 4 inches you won't get fucked. You have to understand man
With physical stuff, it's more about not being inhibited, rather than being carried.

Similar to the halos vs falios we were talking about yesterday

You can't be invisible for the absence of falios
As relative to others, you would stand out

I'm telling you humans focus more on what's negative than lack of positiveness.
It makes sense as one doesn't exist in reality

I see 99% of girls doing this, no ratings included, we weren’t polygamous at all.
Difference from seeming like a whore and being a whore

Difference from seeming like a whore and being a whore
Seeming like a whore is enough to make me unattarcted to her
I've seen women stay with guys who got small peckers

If you are above 4 inches you won't get fucked. You have to understand man
With physical stuff, it's more about not being inhibited, rather than being carried.

Similar to the halos vs falios we were talking about yesterday
I would say above 5, 4 is a falio

• +1
Reactions: greycel and boss8055
Seeming like a whore is enough to make me unattarcted to her

I would say above 5, 4 is a falio
Perhaps ye.
But then you can be more than assured you will not be cheated on.

Ofc this is all a game of probabilities. Despite it being rare for a woman to place physical attraction to such a significant level, that she cheats on you.. you might run into one who was larping as Trad.

But the probability would be much lower

Also women can get off using their fingers, which are like 3 inches.
Avg in the world is 5 inches.. 4 and up and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Zenis