Women after puberty dont have souls

ZachS

ZachS

Bronze
What blackpilled me the most in life was how when i was younger woman used to treat me so kindly, and now they all are bitchy towards me. I dont know if it has to do with the fact that i got uglier after puberty or that all the women around me are retarded whores.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Andremln, Klasik616 and 2 others
they treated me like shit when I was younger

Last edited:
Opposite for me, you probably got fat or smth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZachS and Andremln
Women are the best people ever and I’m glad to be able to interact with them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ZachS, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, NormieKilla and 4 others
Women are the best people ever and I’m glad to be able to interact with them.
No women cared about me when I was a kid neither they care about me rn and i have never interacted with any women in my life considering even subhuman sub 5 currycels get the chance to have a chat with females but not me
Idk what's wrong with me but I have set a deadline to keep trying till 25 yo if things don't change after that im gonna ropemaxx:feelswhy:
I'm a TRUECEL

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
No women cared about me when I was a kid neither they care about me rn and i have never interacted with any women in my life considering even subhuman sub 5 currycels get the chance to have a chat with females but not me
Idk what's wrong with me but I have set a deadline to keep trying toll 25 yo if things don't change after that in gonna ropemaxx:feelswhy:
I'm a TRUECEL
Have you tried talking to women or do you expect them to come talk to your ugly ass?

• +1
Reactions: oragamifolds
Have you tried talking to women or do you expect them to come talk to your ugly ass?
I have tried but they usually don't show much interst and kind of get ignored may be my voice is too low they can't hear or idk may be they find me repulsive

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I have tried but they usually don't shoe much interst and kind if get ignored may be my voice is too low they can't hear or idk may be they find me repulsive
Wow you have a shittier grammar than me. What’s your race

Women become assholes at 14 and so on

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and ZachS