Women and men can't be just friends.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Only exception to the rule is if both are gay. There's always feelings involved by either the woman or the man, usually the man. Video is pure blackpill for anyone in the friendzone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: somalicel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
If a man has a lot of female “friends” you can probably Bet on him being low T And soy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Anon, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 8 others
Only exception to the rule is if both are gay. There's always feelings involved by either the woman or the man, usually the man. Video is pure blackpill for anyone in the friendzone.

The dynamic between a male and female friendship is so strange

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If a man has a lot of female “friends” you can probably Bet on him being low T And soy
Legit son, though chads often have a lot of female 'friends' too.

• +1
Reactions: Anon and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I had a friend who thought he was in a relationship with a chick, 1 year went by and it was only until he bought her an anniversary gift that he realised he is a cuck with a swift 'wtf moment' from the chick.
He still is 'friends' with her and takes her to events etc often tho

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Anon, SikKunt, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 5 others
they even started using blue hearts to symbolize friendship love 💙 . i see girl text this to their orbiters jfl should immediately block anyone who does this to u

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBiceps
I have long lasting friendships with some females lol. I cannot lie tho, at times there was some type of subtext that I could read lol.

We get along exceptionally well, but as friends, no matter what we look like I can tell that once something out of the line happened everything would change, our personalities don't mix up when it comes to that kind of thing and at the end of the day we wouldn't have either friendship or dates lol.
I had a friend who thought he was in a relationship with a chick, 1 year went by and it was only until he bought her an anniversary gift that he realised he is a cuck with a swift 'wtf moment' from the chick.
He still is 'friends' with her and takes her to events etc often tho
How can this happen? They never kissed or had sex and he thought they were a couple? Lol

How can this happen? They never kissed or had sex and he thought they were a couple? Lol
He's an idiot
The probably kissed tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBiceps and RAITEIII
I grew up in an extremely female-heavy household. I have three sisters and no brothers, and also have a niece who is like a younger sister. I have six aunts and one uncle, who is extremely distant and I've only met twice.

Being around girls is what I was brought up with. It's what I'm used to. It doesn't feel like there's any other dynamic at play.

I grew up in an extremely female-heavy household. I have three sisters and no brothers, and also have a niece who is like a younger sister. I have six aunts and one uncle, who is extremely distant and I've only met twice.

Being around girls is what I was brought up with. It's what I'm used to. It doesn't feel like there's any other dynamic at play.
born to be a beta romantic

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 656
born to be a beta romantic
To be fair it all goes out of the window if I'm actually interested in the girl

But for normie girls, they're just friends.

yep, there's only friendzone

the moment you see a woman as equal is the moment her pussy dries up

This video shows just how opportunistic women are. They keep lying about friendship even when they know their "friends" are attracted to them.

The reality is that women can get so many things out of a "friendship" with a man because a man is inherently useful, he can protect you, he can comfort you, he can give you lifts, he can fix stuff for you, etc... and all of this without needing to be fucked, in the name of friendship lol.

Instead, men barely have nothing in return from a "friendship" with women. Because let's face it, their primary value comes from their holes, and if you can't access them, their useless.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Dino Hamciaren and 3 others
This video shows just how opportunistic women are. They keep lying about friendship even when they know their "friends" are attracted to them.

The reality is that women can get so many things out of a "friendship" with a man because a man is inherently useful, he can protect you, he can comfort you, he can give you lifts, he can fix stuff for you, etc... and all of this without needing to be fucked, in the name of friendship lol.

Instead, men barely have nothing in return from a "friendship" with women. Because let's face it, their primary value comes from their holes, and if you can't access them, their useless.

slow-clap-gif.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CopeAndRope

Couldn't have said it better.
AggressiveSecondGlowworm size restricted

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
And water is wet.

MEN AND WOMEN WERE MADE TO FUCK EACH OTHER. ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BOTH SEXES THAT DOESN'T END UP IN SEX IS A WASTE OF TIME FOR BOTH PARTIES.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBiceps and 1 other person
This is largely because women are social parasites who have nothing in common with men at all. They don't really share any hobbies (if they even have any hobbies) and will always attempt to destroy any group they join by infesting it with hook-up culture and/or feminism. Any group they join will be destroyed given enough time. Women have literally no redeeming qualities other than their pussy. The only group that is more pathetic than them are the cucks who chase after them at the expense of everything else.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Good evening i hate women

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and disillusioned