Women are as lifeless as .org users

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
I mean maybe I’m the only one who won’t waste my time stalking ppl but I swear even some girl from Ohio who has a fucking baby managed to find my family’s social media full name etc :feelskek:

Schizos like @moggathon also did that idk what’s the thrill tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, Nick.Harte, perpetuallytired and 3 others
Never trust a jewish foid as @enchanted_elixir once said as the glory of the women may be lost the foid s memory will live on. Even @the BULL understands roman philosophy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Never trust a jewish foid as @enchanted_elixir once said as the glory of the women may be lost the foid s memory will live on. Even @the BULL understands roman philosophy
Brutal mod pill @enchanted_elixir cant put anyone on ignore so he’s gonna keep being tagged on repeat

There Is a parallelism between sluts and cuck losers, whores aré addicted to instagram and losers aré addicted to looksmax.org

• JFL
I mean maybe I’m the only one who won’t waste my time stalking ppl but I swear even some girl from Ohio who has a fucking baby managed to find my family’s social media full name etc :feelskek:

Schizos like @moggathon also did that idk what’s the thrill tbh
Wtf did you do to her lol.

Wtf did you do to her lol.
Nothing I used to know her when I was 16 now she has a boyfriend and a baby and keeps dming me and she knows everything about me for some reason

Jfl she even found out my dick is banana curved like how tf

She’s some fat Ohio methhead

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Nothing I used to know her when I was 16 now she has a boyfriend and a baby and keeps dming me and she knows everything about me for some reason

Jfl she even found out my dick is banana curved like how tf

She’s some fat Ohio methhead
Are you chad/chadlite now or even HTN. Or are you statusmaxxed or some shit?

• JFL
There Is a parallelism between sluts and cuck losers, whores aré addicted to instagram and losers aré addicted to looksmax.org
At least .org is intellectual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back