Women are chadsexual, but what about men?

ranierean

ranierean

Kraken
Can your SMV as a male get so high that you could literally offer sex to random men and be successful at it?
Even when taking openly gay people out of the picture ofc.
What if you add extra time to be really insistent?

TL;DR would you say yes if a PSL God said let's fuck

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 27511, Skywalker and 1 other person
I'm @ranierean sexual

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
Can your SMV as a male get so high that you could literally offer sex to random men and be successful at it?
Even when taking out openly gay people out of the picture ofc.
?

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and datboijj
Would you say yes if Chico said let's fuck
Only if he puts makeup and a wig

barett and gandy would be ideal imagine the aggresive blowjob they could give you

Obviously in makeup and wig lol
1530476579-reupjesus.png

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and try2beme
Why are you ghey?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Why are you ghey?
I think to be gay you have to hit both the sexual and romantic attraction at the same time
I.e. I wouldn't say that it's gay to fuck one guy and court another
Also to be really gay this behavior needs to be systemic and long term, flings don't really count

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 8365 and Primalsplit
I got approached by man and he was offering to pay for me and was inviting me to eat just the moment he talked to me and he wants to give me money I refused and I was like nigga what you want he told me I want you to f me and I started cursing at him and told him to fuck off I'm not into this faggot shit luckly

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan, Deleted member 8365, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
you are gay nigga

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

@Pendejo offers free sex to curries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, aesthetic beauty and Skywalker
the absolute state of .org discussion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, aspiringexcel and Clark69
shouldnt asuka be infront of a german flag

I got approached by man and he was offering to pay for me and was inviting me to eat just the moment he talked to me and he wants to give me money I refused and I was like nigga what you want he told me I want you to f me and I started cursing at him and told him to fuck off I'm not into this faggot shit luckly
Same shit happened to me after the mosque one day

I think to be gay you have to hit both the sexual and romantic attraction at the same time
I.e. I wouldn't say that it's gay to fuck one guy and court another
Also to be really gay this behavior needs to be systemic and long term, flings don't really count
This is gayer than gay. Are you trolling?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Only if he puts makeup and a wig

barett and gandy would be ideal imagine the aggresive blowjob they could give you

Obviously in makeup and wig lol
1530476579-reupjesus.png
Nigga Pause

• JFL
Looksfags.org

This is gayer than gay. Are you trolling?
Erm, no?
If I really wanted to be ludicrous and to overexaggerate things I'd say that one kiss from another man is all it takes to be the most homosexual person ever

• JFL
yeah. prime 6 PSL twinks like Cameron Hill can ask 100 men, and most would say yes

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
Erm, no?
If I really wanted to be ludicrous and to overexaggerate things I'd say that one kiss from another man is all it takes to be the most homosexual person ever
You are attracted to feminine men or masculine normal men?

Im whitestaceysexual
IMG 8954
Literally only attracted to girls like this.

• Love it
Reactions: StuntmanMike
that would only work if you , as chad, offer sex to .org members
in b4 DMs flooded since everyone here is
Gay Lgbt GIF by giphystudios2021

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
That's cool tbh but the real question is:

Imagine a white-brazilian tanned stacy with OK boobs, a luscious ass, soft and squishy just how we love it, wet asshole, thick thighs that save lives and the absolutely most gorgous pair of feet a man who's a foot connosseuir can ever imagine. Would you sniff her sweaty, stinky, soiled, bacteria-ridden feet after she worked for 8 hours that day and comes home exhausted, ready to be worhsipped by her man?

Personally I'd beg for her to milk me in reverse cowgirl so I can put them soiled stinky tired feetsoles close to my nose so I can sniff the Heavens as she rides. Would you? She has beautiful ankles and arches btw

You are attracted to feminine men or masculine normal men?
I’ve never really thought about it.

I guess that I don't really like catamites, effetes, ogres--I'm a lot more comfortable around the middle and I detest this recent “femboy” yeast culture. Women always talk about tall fit guys with fluffy hair or whatever and I mean yeah, a hot guy is hot.

I don't know if this is actually genuine coming from me, it could just be the desperation talking. I would love to make somebody special happy, of course, but I'm afraid that it's more likely that I just can't. If romance hit me like a truck would I even feel or be able to process anything? This is why I usually keep all of this to myself.

• +1
Same shit happened to me after the mosque one day
brootal , I actually got annoyed by this mf cause he was insisting on offering me food and money I get why women brutally talk shit to some men

I guess that I don't really like catamites, effetes, ogres--I'm a lot more comfortable around the middle and I detest this recent “femboy” yeast culture. Women always talk about tall fit guys with fluffy hair or whatever and I mean yeah, a hot guy is hot.

I don't know if this is actually genuine coming from me, it could just be the desperation talking. I would love to make somebody special happy, of course, but I'm afraid that it's more likely that I just can't. If romance hit me like a truck would I even feel or be able to process anything? This is why I usually keep all of this to myself.
Jfl

brootal , I actually got annoyed by this mf cause he was insisting on offering me food and money I get why women brutally talk shit to some men
I swear jfl

men are truly horny , he wanted to suck me

also I think gays are the least incel lol,they can ascend easily

• JFL
Reactions: wonderwhy

Would you date/fuck him?

If you become a teen femboy yes highest smv

Would you date/fuck him?

I'm not even a fan of this particular style of a voguey look but it would just be rude to say no, he's way out of my league

• +1

congratulations on coming out

I'm not even a fan of this particular style of a voguey look but it would just be rude to say no, he's way out of my league
Why he is way out of your league?

personally i'm big female ass sexual

• +1
  • JFL