Women are extremely sadistic

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
I have seen so many stuck up Stacielites and their Becky sidekicks go up and try to act like they like introverted or special ed guys. They want to put the hope right in your face just so they can take it completely away. Truly sadistic shit. This stacy whore (22 bodies at 16 jfl) and her Becky kid emmontinally bullied an autistic guy this wya for months with one of my gymaxxed HTN friends. I hate seeing that shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, borismonster, fuxkdakikez and 16 others
Up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Women don't have a developed morality. There's a study on this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: denthegodking, borismonster, Deleted member 52057 and 8 others
Sounds very kinky tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 27452
wait are you the high class faggot or is that @HeightPilledum ?
It's over for poor memorycels. I guess being lower class is hard in terms of nutrition for proper brain development.

• WTF
  • WTF
The worst thing about life is that 90% of the time, your bullies aren't jealous and worse than you, but better than you.
It's survival of the fittest. I've seen girls get with guys that physically bullied the weak kids in hs till they cry.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, borismonster, horizontallytall and 3 others
The worst thing about life is that 90% of the time, your bullies aren't jealous and worse than you, but better than you.
It's survival of the fittest. I've seen girls get with guys that physically bullied the weak kids in hs till they cry.
that's why if women don't respect you, making them afraid of you is a (poor) second alternative but the only one you have

as far as bullying idk go i'll completely crazy and go to jail one of these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Chadeep, horizontallytall and 3 others
That's why if women don't respect you, making them afraid of you is a (poor) second alternative but the only one you have
Better be that ugly scary guy than an ugly faggot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, LooksOrDeath, chadcel; and 1 other person
daily hurr durr women are evil thread

nothing new on looksmax, the ultimate internet congregation of non-resentful, easygoing chads

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
This is what blackpilled me tbh, especially when I went from being bullied sometimes to being mired. This happened like over a few months and the difference in how much respect people give you is insane

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, horizontallytall and Nick.Harte
This is what blackpilled me tbh, especially when I went from being bullied sometimes to being mired. This happened like over a few months and the difference in how much respect people give you is insane
I wish the blackpill was false man and only an online ideology but it turns out that it's reality.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, horizontallytall and chadcel;
women arent that bad, u dont know what evil is

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and wollet2
Women don't have a developed morality. There's a study on this.
@Crusile this retarded autist only had 1 job. the conclusion from the essay (study XD) he posted

tries to prove women are evil
posts this

cant make this shit up must be a elaborare joke

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Crusile and NateJacobs
I have seen so many stuck up Stacielites and their Becky sidekicks go up and try to act like they like introverted or special ed guys. They want to put the hope right in your face just so they can take it completely away. Truly sadistic shit. This stacy whore (22 bodies at 16 jfl) and her Becky kid emmontinally bullied an autistic guy this wya for months with one of my gymaxxed HTN friends. I hate seeing that shit.
Then go fight them bruv. Youre in HS so you can fist them into their place

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and LooksOrDeath
Then go fight them bruv. Youre in HS so you can fist them into their place
I’m not an incel monkey I actually do like most women but these ones I hate very much

I would be too tbh
The problem with bullying is that it usually targets high IQ people and not, say, libtards and faggots

daily hurr durr women are evil thread

nothing new on looksmax, the ultimate internet congregation of non-resentful, easygoing chads
I don’t think women are evil retard it’s just these types of girls stfu

I’m not an incel monkey I actually do like most women but these ones I hate very much
You dont have to be incel to put bad people in their place

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, g0op and LooksOrDeath
@Crusile this retarded autist only had 1 job. the conclusion from the essay (study XD) he posted
View attachment 2295698
tries to prove women are evil
posts this

cant make this shit up must be a elaborare joke
Didnt read his study but he probably took that women have higher values but are less likely to take moral actions irl because of high inhibitions. but that doesnt make them less "moral". Women are obviously a lot nicer and less evil irl but they are still human and show signs of "evilness"

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
If you don't believe women are evil just look at who they choose to love. They love evil men because they themselves are evil. Plain and simple. A woman is just not strong enough, or in many cases economically powerful enough to carry out her evil, so she finds a host body (violent man) who she can live vicariously through and control for her own ends and goals.

I'm not complaining about it. I'm extremely sadistic myself and accept female nature for what it is. I find it hilarious though how many guys whine about the modern dating market and their inceldom while continuing to be bootlicking nice guy cucks, unaware of how repulsive they are in every possible metric. I spit on them.

@Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: sexy, denthegodking and borismonster