Women are going to suffer

Black Pill Prophet

Black Pill Prophet

השבח לאל
Women are living their easy mode lives to the fullest. These sluts walk around stuck up and proud, thinking they can do whatever want because Esau/Edom literally fed them a lie all the way back to the garden. All thats about to end

Michah 7:10
Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the Lord thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.

You whores on tinder, instagram and other social media who lead incels on, guess what, a lot of these men are stalking you and waiting for the right time to make their move. That time is coming soon. When society is in anarchy, a lot of sexually frustrated men are going to start grabbing you up and raping you. Guards will rape and torture you in fema camps. You'll get rounded up and tied up for sex trafficking, sold like property like you're meant to be. Try rejecting someone then. Try acting like you have rights then. You think you're bad bitches, well you'll really be a bitch in that day.

Jeremiah 11:11
Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

Thats right, great evil is coming to this place and female privilege can't get you out of this. You can cry and beg for mercy all you want, the Lord wont hear you, why, because you didn't consider. You didn't consider confessing your sins, you didn't consider wearing more clothes, you didn't consider finding a righteous man instead of being a damn harlot. You didn't consider the consequences of your actions and a lot of you whores are going to be put to death.

All praises to the most high

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Vvvvxxxx, GetShrekt and 6 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
oh..

Last edited:
Dude come on holy shit they're gonna close this site if you guys keep posting stuff like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and EckhartTollemaxx
life fuel thanks OP

someone make an islam version confirming op

Women are living their easy mode lives to the fullest. These sluts walk around stuck up and proud, thinking they can do whatever want because Esau/Edom literally fed them a lie all the way back to the garden. All thats about to end

Michah 7:10
Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the Lord thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.

You whores on tinder, instagram and other social media who lead incels on, guess what, a lot of these men are stalking you and waiting for the right time to make their move. That time is coming soon. When society is in anarchy, a lot of sexually frustrated men are going to start grabbing you up and raping you. Guards will rape and torture you in fema camps. You'll get rounded up and tied up for sex trafficking, sold like property like you're meant to be. Try rejecting someone then. Try acting like you have rights then. You think you're bad bitches, well you'll really be a bitch in that day.

Jeremiah 11:11
Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

Thats right, great evil is coming to this place and female privilege can't get you out of this. You can cry and beg for mercy all you want, the Lord wont hear you, why, because you didn't consider. You didn't consider confessing your sins, you didn't consider wearing more clothes, you didn't consider finding a righteous man instead of being a damn harlot. You didn't consider the consequences of your actions and a lot of you whores are going to be put to death.

All praises to the most high
Quality post ngl

Dude come on holy shit they're gonna close this site if you guys keep posting stuff like this
They're going to shut the whole internet down anyway

kings honor friend

they wont do shit until someone associated with this site actually does something real bad

One can only wish brother

Dajjal women material :love: